Level 14

"Hows your leg? Can you practice?" Taehyun called over to hueningkai, who had been ordered to stay still for the entirety of the day.

"Im healed! 100% see. Can i pleeeeassse hang out now? Since soobinie and yeonjun are busy until tonight, can we hang out in game?" Hueningkai took taehyuns hands as a form of help to stand up.

Taehyun checked hueningkais health bar, he didnt lie, he was at full health.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" Taehyun sighed, putting his hands on his hips accepting kais wish since he saved beomgyu.

"Ill show you!" Hueningkai grabbed taehyuns hand, running outside their tent to see beomgyu growing roses and practicing a speech to a tree with them.

"Beomgyu hyung!!! Were going to have fun! Cmon!" Hueningkai yelled for him, making him jump and run after them.

-

Yeonjun smiled the entire time they drove to the cafe. Soobins hands around his waist, his fresh shampoo blowing directly onto him.

He smells like me...

Once the bike had parked yeonjun had to face soobins departure. He really wanted to spend more time with him.

"Do you want your jacket back?" Yeonjun stopped him with the only thing that could bring soobin back to his house.

"Oh...right you need yours too. I can meet you after work? If its alright with you i can stay at your place again?" soobin asked quietly.

"Yeah! Ill pick you up then?" Yeonjun regretted turning the conversation awkward and slipped his helmet visor down, taking off as more of a statement than a question.

-

"This isnt what i had in mind..." Taehyun really didnt like the idea of potentially damaging his avatar before their big fight in the major leagues.

"Its so much fun though!" Hueningkai smiled to taehyun, twirling with beomgyu in the sky.

"Just please be careful- the anti gravity will wear off....we cant afford damage before a fight with my old team, really...." taehyun watched from the ground as beomgyu danced in the air with hueningkai, dipping him.

I want to dance with you too...

"Oh cmonnn Spirit!" Beomgyu giggled, having the time of his life dancing in the air with hueningkai.

Hes really pretty....and hes gentle-

Beomgyu looked down at his soft grip with hueningkais hands. Gunrun....that group would never touch anyone without leaving bruises, even their own teammates.

Taehyun noticed beomgyu eyeing hueningkais hands, feeling something ache in him, he finally enabled anti gravity and joined the dance.

"Play some music, youre a bard, right?" Taehyun refused to dance to silence.

Hueningkai was happily surprised at taehyun agreeing to dance and let loose, so he put on an upbeat song to dance to.

Beomgyu took a step back, sensing the tension with taehyun. He allowed him to steal his dance partner, and simply clapped to the beat of the song for them.

-
"How was work?" Yeonjun jumped off of his bikes seat, acting as if he totally hadnt arrived 30 minutes early, ready to put soobins pink helmet on for him.

"Sucky, how was your day?" Soobin came out with a slight limp, taking the pink helmet and putting it on.

"What happened to your ankle?" Yeonjun noticed immediately and saw the light puffiness of it.

"Some asshole customer saw my coworkers gay pride pin and lost it, so i fought with him to get him to leave." Soobin lifted his head after putting the helmet on and yeonjun saw a purple bruise staining soobins cheek.

"Damn Soobin....he got you good hm? Didnt take you as the fighting type." Yeonjun gently blew on it, getting on his bike to let soobin on behind him.

"Well i wasnt about to let her get harrassed over a damn pin, he was just an ass, threatened to come back so i threw fries at him." Soobin seemed really irked over it.

"So, you support LGBTQ?" Yeonjun casually slipped the question in, starting the bike and driving onto the street.

How do i say that the person wearing the pin was me? What if hes a homophobe??

Soobin bit his lip, contemplating.

"Yeah, whats wrong with loving someone the same gender?" Soobin tried to sound unbothered, but eagerly waited to see whether yeonjun was alright with that kind of thing.

"Nothing, the problem is people who think they can control who someone loves." Yeonjun stopped at a red light, feeling a head rest on his back.

Hes literally laying on my back oh my fucking god is that a sign? After talking about that? Or am i just taking this too far? Am i a creep??

"Thanks for picking me up." Soobin sighed, obviously exhausted from the day.

"Anytime, just call." Yeonjun saw the light turn green and lifted his foot, accelerating.

"Why are you so welcoming? We hardly know eachother out of game? Isnt it too creepy to be a coincidence we know eachother online and off, and even go to the same school?" Soobins words made yeonjun nervous.

He seriously wasnt a stalker, it was just a happy surprise. Did soobin think he was a creepy stalker?

"It was meant to be, thats all. Im glad we met." Yeonjun decided to stop worrying over every word he said. If he liked soobin, he should be himself, not nervous and eager to please.

-

"YOURE STILL ONLINE??!!" soobin ran up to taehyun, who was still in yeonjuns bedroom wearing full game equipment. He hadnt slept since 2 days ago, the night before he saved them from the slide!

Yeonjun quickly hung his keys up and ran to try to catch taehyuns attention from the game, he was dancing around so he mustve been playing with the others.

"What was that Spirit? Is that soobin?and yeonjun??? You didnt sleep???!" Hueningkai stopped dancing and turned concerned.

"I just did it to look after you, im not tired yet lets keep going im actually having fun..." taehyun couldnt explain it but holding hueningkais hands while dancing felt like an acomplishement. A win, a forgotten feeling, a good one.

"No! Spirit you need to rest too! You cant risk your health just to watch someone, im fine! It was a minor injury!" Hueningkai was so flustered at taehyuns internal need to watch him heal.

"SPIRIT!" Soobin started uplugging things and taehyuns virtual world caved in, going black as they took off his headset.

"What the hell is wrong with you??! You warned us about game campers, and yet here you are! At least they sleep in game, your legs are trembling! Did you even feel it??!" Yeonjun pulled his headset off, holding him upright as his legs gave out.

"The dancing....it made me so sad, but happy- i didnt want to stop..." taehyun had puffy eyes and wouldnt blink, obviously sleep deprived.

"You arent making any sense now, you cant drive home today so youll have to stay with me again." Yeonjun gestured to soobin and they both lifted him, bringing him to yeonjuns bed.

Taehyun immediately became tired and dozed off, legs still shaking.

"I think hes stressed about the match tomorrow....the major leagues. It could be with his old group.." soobin looked to yeonjun sadly, feeling worried whether they would beat them if they came head to head.

"Thats no excuse to ignore your health...." yeonjun sighed, putting a blanket over taehyun.

"So...if taehyun is sleeping on your bed....where will we sleep?" Soobin tilted his head questioning.