Level 12

"I am- so sorry..." yeonjun lifted himself up from soobins lips and covered his mouth.

"Ive been forcefully kissed and my butt was grabbed and i was stuck in a slide for hours! I just want to sleep....please...just take us to yeonjuns, spirit..." soobin saw a car beep when taehyun hit his keys to unlock it, and slipped into the backseat.

Yeonjun sat in the passenger seat, waiting for taehyun to get in and start the car. "Its just down the street from the highschool....the big mansion with the blue trim..." yeonjun sighed, hating that his day with soobin turned traumatic.

"I know what youre talking about, you live there? Damn man....you really are a model." Taehyun smiled and reversed, following his internal gps.

-

"Well....tonights a bust. Should we just log off?" Beomgyu turned and yawned to hueningkai, who was still staring at the threes online status.

"Im gonna play a bit longer, goodnight gyu!" Hueningkai waved to beomgyu. "Dont stay up too late were seriously gaming hard tomorrow, okay?" Beomgyu pointed a finger, warning hueningkai.

"I pro-"

BOOM!  A large shot fired at beomgyu and hueningkai right as beomgyu was about to log off.

"HYUNG!" Hueningkai dove for beomgyu and ended up rolling across the ground with him to dodge.

Hueningkai gave a small gasp and sat up quickly, moving them behind a bush.

"KAI!!! YOURE ACTUALLY BLEEDING!!" beomgyu looked at hueningkais thigh, where the arrow grazed him good.

Another explosion went off behind them, sending debris flying and hitting them.

Hueningkai was beyond disoriented after getting hit in the head with a flying rock chunk.

"KAI!!?? HELLO???! YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO BLEED IN-GAME!!! THE BLOOD HERE IS PURPLE!!! WHY IS YOURS RED??? KAI???!" beomgyu saw another bomb charging up and hoisted hueningkai up  arm over shoulder, running as fast as he could.

"SPIRIT LOG ON I NEED YOUR TELEPORTATION RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!" beomgyu panicked, using his nature magic to lift a wall of rocks, giving them time to escape into the forest.

Beomgyu sat hueningkai down against a tree, examining him. "Hueningkai? Can you hear me??? Hue n in  g ...k a     i?"

KAI!!! HUENINGKAI TALK TO ME!!! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!HELP IS COMING!!!STAY AWAKE!! ILL REMOVE THE HEADSET!!

"Hueningkai...sweetie...were all waiting..."

-

Taehyun had parked the car in yeonjuns garage, immediately checking his phone, which had been blowing up with notifications and buzzing.

Yeonjun slightly woke up to the car stopping, and tried to fight off the sleep threatening to come back.

He was so comfortable laying back with soobin on his lap, it was warm and they were both exhausted, but taehyun started making noise and woke them up.

Can't We Just summon Cute Animals? Has been wounded!! Health 15%!

Angel313 has requested aid! •Accept  Deny.

Angel313 has been wounded! Health 92%!

"Guys!!! GUYS!! wake up! Somethings going on with kai and beomgyu! They want us to join." Taehyun frantically unbuckled, soobin and yeonjun soon following suit and getting out.

"Please please tell me you have two extra pairs of gaming suits somewhere in this mansion???" Taehyun was scared for what was hapoening in game, was he going to lose his team?!

"Spirit! Chill....I have like 5 spares....one second-" yeonjun pulled his keys out of his pocket, unlocking his door.

It felt kind of weird inviting two stranger friends that he gamed with in his house, but it was kind of exciting having them together in real life.

"Here...i hope you dont mind pink....rainbow....glitter....or- black." Yeonjun but on his own black with graffiti stickers on it, sliding the suit on and pulling his headset over his head, stepping on his gaming platform.

Taehyun slipped on the suit as fast as possible, pulling the gloves on and then taking the black headset that soobin handed him, still drowsy.

Soobin rubbed his eyes, processing and selecting the pink my melody headset, logging in after the others.

Why the hell does yeonjun have these types of  headsets??!!

"THANK GOD YOURE HERE! WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG??!!" beomgyu moved over, trying to keep his rock wall from collapsing to the enemies.

Taehyun slid behind the tree to hueningkai, who kept muttering nonsense.

"i cant-...heal...." hueningkai said, letting taehyun replace his hands on his leg wound.

"Who the hell let our HEALER get hurt??!!!!" Taehyun glared at beomgyu.

"It wasnt me!! Some people tried to attack me and kai took the hit! I have no idea why his blood is red! I tried using a quick heal but it didnt work....i dont have healer magic." Beomgyu dedended himself, noticing his wall wasnt being attacked anymore.

"They just- gave up?" Soobin had been ready to fire an arrow at whoever got through, but the fighting had subsided.

"Shit!- hey dont look at it ok? Look at me. Tell me about your favorite things kai...." taehyun saw that the blood was nearing a dangerous amount and secured a tie around his thigh.

"Yeonjun! Can you summon me a needle and thread please?!" Taehyun yelled for the urgency.

"Yes!" Yeonjun ran when he was called away from soobin, kneeling and letting a curved needle and thread appear in taehyuns hand.

Yeonjun watched taehyun stitch the boy up, while making sure kai was rambling about things he liked.

"I like....green and yellow....animals....stuffed animals....the game-....aHN!-" Hueningkai exclaimed feeling the first stitch.

Soobin ran over to hold hueningkai still at the pain.

"Where did you learn first aid stitching???" Beomgyu observed, recognizing what taehyun was doing.

"I was involved in an accident....i picked it up in case id need to help someone again." Taehyun quickly responded, noticing hueningkai stopped talking and started crying at the pain and freaking out over the blood.

"Someone please keep him calm...hes going to pass out." Taehyun worried, stitching as fast as he could so hueningkai wouldnt endure it too long.

"I didnt think you could get real life injuries from the game....if you didnt know how to treat an actual wound then-" soobin looked to taehyun, who finished stitching.

"I know....i want to know why too." Taehyun said, holding hueningkais cheeks to keep his face focused on him, smiling and encouraging him, saying it was over.