Level 22

MoonlightSpirit has logged on.

"Youre early..." hueningkai said, sounding quiet for someone of such boisterous energy.

Taehyun noticed his normally bright expression distorted by eyebags and pale skin.

Game avatars arent supposed to look different unless you manually change the appearance....is he wanting me to pity him??

Taehyun silently checked hueningkais actions throughout the night. As normal, he hadnt logged off, and it said his avatar didnt change location.

Hes been sitting right where i left him the entire night?

Taehyun saw hueningkai stand up and dust his butt off, pulling up his menu for some reason.

I shouldnt have been so harsh...he looks like hell...

Taehyun contemplated apologizing, but his words were mostlytrue. He didnt want to give kai false hope either.

"Where are the others?are they ready? This could be the big fight." Taehyun broke the awkward silence.

"Like i said....youre early...." hueningkai messaged taehyun and closed his screen.

"Why did you message me? Im right here?" Taehyun opened their game chat to see a timed message.

"Its for after the fight....since you wont need any of us anymore...i thought i should tell you something. I spent all night deciding what to say, but you left early....spirit...if i did anything to make you hate me...."

Taehyun covered hueningkais mouth then and there. "Stop. Please stop. I told you my answer, lets just win this fight and go back to being strangers, ok? Im thankful for what youve done. Well all get what we want, the top group tomorrow by together! I just wont play the game anymore...you guys can still be a team." Taehyun pulled his hand down after finishing what he had to say.

Hueningkai caught his hand and put it back against his cheek this time, gently cupping it and leaning into his touch.

"Just look at me....please...before the last fight. Is this really what you want? To beat them?" Hueningkais lip quivered, trying not to lose composure after a night of sobbing. He was sure he had cried all he could, but another tear fell down over taehyuns hand.

You cant cry in game either...

Taehyun pulled his hand back slowly. "Yes. Im positive."

SweetandFluffyCottonCandy has logged on.

"Im here..." yeonjun said reluctantly. He too, looked like hell.

"Great! But why do you look like shit??? Didnt you sleep for the fight??!" Taehyun was now worried the team wouldnt be at their strongest.

Angel313 has logged on.

"Whats going on?" Beomgyu was confused upon arrival.

"Nothing...at least you look like you slept alright.." taehyun huffed and rubbed his stressed out eyes.

"Now we just need soobin, has anyone seen him?" Taehyun and the others immediately looked to yeonjun.

"Why is everyone looking at me?!" Yeonjun got defensive, holding his arms to his chest flustered.

"You two are always together, it makes sense to ask you." Beomgyu explained with a sly smile.

"Its starting in literally 15 seconds!! Where the hell is soobin??!" Taehyun was about to lose it. If a player didnt show up, the team couldnt keep playing in the tournament....in other words...

Theyd be disqualified.

Please soobin....even if youll never speak to me again, please log on.....just this once....

Log on...

ArcherBin has logged on.

Match starting! Tomorrowx Together vs. ......

Taehyun broke in a cold sweat. No matter how long he had waited for this moment, it was terrifying. Were they ready? Did he rush this??

the battle begun immediately with tarhyun getting flung backwards into hueningkai, both crashing into a rock and cracking it.

Hueningkai coughed and held taehyun from behind, glad he took the impact for him.

Blood dripped from his mouth onto his white clothes as he stood, helping taehyun up.

Taehyun was pissed, he didnt even look to hueningkai before charging back in blind, no plans, just bursts of magic and weapons on any member that came from the thick fog beomgyu was currently cloaking everyone in.

Yeonjun wanted to see soobin, but as soon as they had spawned on the arena, beomgyu cloaked them in a thick fog and someone had been attacked.

The thick fog helped taehyun and hueningkai recover from the hit and escape out of the line of fire, but it did seperate everyone.

Even the other teams members.

"This is your old team?!" Hueningkai chased after taehyun, defending him and healing the wound on his leg from the rock.

"YES! STOP TALKING TO ME THIS IS THE REAL BATTLE KAI I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS!!" taehyun left him again, leaving hueningkai alone in his area of the fog.

"Soobin!" Beomgyu held his hand out and they combined abilities upon spotting eachother getting attacked.

It started hectic, but they were adjusting fast with the help of beomgyus cover.

Beomgyu grew a vine down his arm as he ran to soobin, cutting the flowers across soobins arrow so he could fire.

Soobin shot his arrow through the fog at the opponent tailing them, which hit with a clear gash and the man fell to the ground writhing while his avatars body turned to char and disintegrated.

"Holy shit beom, poison flowers? Genius!! I can attack from afar and it spreads so quick their healer cant heal fast enough!" Soobin laughed, carefully spreading more of the flowers venom on the rest of his arrows.

"I know i know, hurry and kill their healer! Im going to find kai and make sure they dont get ours!" Beomgyu quickly took soobins compliment, but was stopped by soobin using one of his abilities.

His eyes lit up into a bright blue, matching his avatars hair as he threw his hand forward, casting a land line to hueningkais trail.

"Follow the green smoke, thats hueningkai!" Soobin kept his ability pointed as beomgyu took off into his fog after the green trail.

Yeonjun spotted the glowing blue eyes as fast as the woman he was fighting did, tackling eachother as a race to soobin.

"SOOBIN!" yeonjun yelled to catch his attention to the girl he was holding trying to keep her from literally crawling to soobin.

Soobins heart hurt hearing yeonjun calling his name, but seeing him struggle to save him from getting attacked, he shot a poison arrow to kill the girl, scaring yeonjun but getting the job done.

"They have a lot more members than us, be careful." Soobin said coldly, trying to escape from yeonjun again.

"Wait! Were still a team in game...lets stick together!" Yeonjun caught soobins hnd and held it so tightly in his own. He wouldnt let him escape here.