☆ Part 2 ☆

Pierre and I got off the plane together. I felt the sun burn on my arms as we walked into the sun. A smile automatically appeared on my face. It wasn't even that warm, maybe a few degrees above 20, but I really enjoyed the weather. Pyry, Pierre's personal trainer and coach, motioned for us to come to him. "We have to hurry up a bit." He said when we stood in front of him. He went on as Pierre raised his eyebrows as a sign that he needed more explanation to understand. "The time of the drivers press conference has changed, it is now earlier than it would be and before then you have a number of interviews. After the press conference we will go on the track walk." Pyry told it in seconds. Pierre looked at me with his typical grin and I had to hold back not to laugh out loud. His coach noticed our smiles and stopped talking. "What?"
"Nothing." Pierre replied with a smile. "Why am I still working with you? You two are unmanageable together." Pyry sighed, but his smile did not escape me. "Let's hurry up, we don't have much time." Pierre said and he winked at me. With another sigh, Pyry began to walk ahead of us. As we entered the airport hall, an incredible noise came towards us. Part of the airport was filled with fans, all shouting and calling our names. "PIERRE"
"CAMILLE"
"Pierre, here, here!"
"Can we take a picture please, Pierre !!" We shook our heads, but also smiled. The support for Pierre is so great. But yes, sadly he gets hate too. After his downgrade from Red Bull to Toro Rosso last year, he struggled a lot. He certainly wasn't happy about it and he didn't believe in himself enough anymore. To make it even worse, people kept telling him he was a bad driver and that he could better retire. I hate to say this, but Charles really helped him alot. Maybe I'm still in love with him and he's still ignoring me, but he's my brother's best friend and he's great for him. Their bond was already very strong, but after that terrible day last year... After they, after we lost Anthoine, they only got closer. They lost one of their best friends and so did our families. He was like a brother to me... I saw him a lot and my relationship was so different from my relationship with Charles. Anthoine saw me, really. Maybe that's why I got a crush on Charles, people always want the impossible right? The most impossible thing I would want right now? Anthoine back... A hand landed on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked me and only then I felt the tears burning behind my eyes. I looked up, it was Pyry. I nodded and smiled at him. "I am fine." I could tell from the way he looked at me that he didn't believe me, but he let it be. "Come on, Pierre is waiting." He said instead, pointing over his shoulder at Pierre. He was signing autographs for fans and took part in a few selfies. I smiled when I saw him with all the fans. He deserved the support, he deserved the luck. Fans tried to get my attention too, but I wasn't in the mood for it. Pyry noticed that and started walking between me and the fans, almost like a bodyguard, as we walked over to my brother. I felt small next to Pyry, he was much taller than me and his body was even better trained than Pierre's. His body was huge next to mine, but somehow it made me feel safe. Pierre apologized to his fans when we got to him. He turned to us. "Let's go or we'll be late." He said to annoy Pyry. It made my mood a little better and we waved to the fans as we exited the airport.

The cameras started to flash when Pierre, Pyry and I entered the paddock. Journalists began shouting questions at us and they tried to get Pierre's attention. Pyry said we should ignore them. He still felt like we did not have enough time for it, although we were well in time for the press conference and the other interviews. We arrived at the Scuderia AlphaTauri motorhome and entered the building. Franz Tost walked up to us and greeted Pierre. They started talking, so Pyry and I gave them some privacy and went ahead to Pierre's room. Everyone here knew me, but I didn't have a room of my own. I could have one, but Pierre and I decided we didn't want that. Ever since we were young we have always been very close and I have always been his #1 supporter. Back in his karting days I went with him to all of his races and I still try to go with him as much as possible. He likes having me around, so we also share a room. The whole team is Pierre's second family, but they have become that for me too. Pyry, for example, has been Pierre's coach for several years now and he's like an older brother to me. I caught the T-shirt Pyry trew at me out of the sky and walked to the corner of the room. There was a screen where we could change behind. I quickly changed from my own gray Calvin Klein T-shirt to the AlphaTauri team T-shirt. "Ahh, not again." Pyry muttered as I sat down on the massage table. "What is wrong?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone. "I just got a message from SkySport. They changed their interview schedule again, but didn't tell me when Pierre is due."
"I can go and ask." I proposed. "Do you really want to do that?"
"Sure, I don't have anything else to do."
"Thank you, Camille! You can just ask Natalie Pinkham." He said and thanked me again. I left the room and ran into my brother in the hall. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "I'm going to save your interview times." I said with a smile. "Since when do you plan things like that?" I have no official title in the team. I don't have a job or contract here, I just always help where I can. I ignored what he said and yelled after him as I got out of the motorhome. "Pyry is in your room!" I greeted everyone back who greeted me. I've been called the most popular woman in the paddock a few time. I'll never say I'm popular or anything, and it's not that I like the attention. I'm used to it, I love to go with Pierre as much as possible and it seems that the fans like me, which is always nice of course. After a few minutes, I found Natalie in the media square. She was talking to her cameraman and there was no one to interview. She looked up at me and greeted me with a smile on her face. "Hey, mrs. Gasly! Do you have time to answer some questions?" Her eyes twinkled, I really liked her personality. "Not now, maybe I have some time this afternoon and please, just call me Camille. My brother is the Gasly here." I replied and smiled back at her. "I came to ask about Pierre's interview. What time do you expect him here?" I always use the first names of all the drivers because I knew them all by person. I don't have much contact with many of them, also because Pierre is of course not very close to everyone. Natalie checked her papers and then checked her watch. "In... 20 minutes." She replied and looked back at me. "I'll pass it on, thank you!"
"See you, Camille."