☆ Part 4 ☆

Hii all! I don't want to mess up the end of this chapter with a stupid message like this. I just hope that you will like this chapter! Tell me all your thoughts in the comments, will love to read them! Again... I will try to publish new chapters more often.
Lots of love and all the best for you all xx

~ 3 months later ~

''Come on, you two are so boring.'' Pierre said to Charles and me. I looked up from my phone, I was chatting with Marc. The last months we have grown really close. We chatted almost everyday and I catched myself on something that I didn't want to agree with, not in any way... I am scared that I fell in love with him. I always want to talk with him, smile at everything he says, really like his personality, want to meet him so badly and he even made me get over my crush on Charles. I still haven't told him about who I really am, but I also don't know that much about his life. The only things I figured out by now is that he's 23 years old, he lost his father, he has a younger brother and he comes from and lives in Monaco.

"The season ended today, we decided to 'celebrate' it together and you two are only on your phones, really?" Pierre continued and I put my phone away. "You're right, let's go doing something." Charles put his phone away too, but it looked like he found it a little hard to do. "We can play a game or something?" He suggested. "Yeah, sure." I said, because I liked the idea. "Let's play Monopoly!" Pierre jumped up to get the game. I walked to the table already and picked my phone again to quickly send a last message to Marc.

Jewel__ I'm sorry, have to go...
Jewel__ We talk later?
Marc1016 Was going to say the same
Marc1016 That's still a question for you?
Marc1016 Of course we will talk later! We can't without each other, remember?
Jewel__ Yeah, I remember hahah
Jewel__ Later, Marc!
Marc1016 Later, Jewel!

Charles sat down at the other side of the table and smiled at his phone. I was wondering what he was looking at or with who he was chatting. I put away my phone and Pierre entered the room again with the boardgame. Charles dropped his phone on the table and we sat up the game. When we started playing I immediately knew that I was going to lose. In the first five rounds I had to go twice to jail and the boys already bought three streets. When I rolled the dice again, 7, I ended up at one of Charles' streets. With a sight I paid Charles and he and my brother had to laugh. "This game is just unfair!" I said but laughed too. I can handle losing, but how could I be so unlucky?

My phone was laying next to me on the table and I quickly checked if I hadn't received a message. After the next round I did it again. Marc had told me that he had to go too, I knew that, but just in case he came online again I kept checking my notifications. I didn't want to do it, but it happened automatically. It almost terrified me. When I checked my phone for the third time Pierre responded. "Is it so hard to leave that phone alone?" He asked me and I turned off my phone again. I looked up into his eyes and I saw a change in them. "No, Camille, really?" He said really excited, out of nothing. "What?" I asked and Charles looked a bit confused. "You're in love!" Pierre laughed. "No, I'm not!" At the moment that I reacted I knew that my reaction came too fast. And I also knew that he was right... "Come on, I know this kind of thing." Pierre said and smiled at me.

Charles looked annoyed, again. "It's Alex right?" The last three months Alex and I had stayed in contact. Nothing happened between us, but I really liked him as a friend. Alex still flirted a bit with me sometimes, but I think that he got the hint that it wouldn't become more than friends between us. I felt a little bad for him, but he deserves better than me. He deserves it to find a girl who really loves him and to get happy with her!

"No, it isn't Alex." I said to Charles and turned to my brother then. "And no, I'm not in love with anyone."
"I'm your brother, Camille. We know each other for 23 years now, we have always been at each other's side. I can tell that you're in love. Without any doubt. Maybe you don't want to admit it, also not to yourself, but soon you'll realize that I'm right." He looked me in the eyes with a smile on his face. I looked back and slowly shook my head, but he was right and I knew that. ''Let's just continue the game.'' I said instead of giving him his right and pointed at the Monopoly game on the table.