☆ Part 9 ☆

ARE CHARLES LECLERC AND CAMILLE GASLY TOGETHER?

There are rumours that the Ferrari driver and the younger sister of Pierre Gasly are on holidays together. Several locals and holidaymakers have given us that information.

Yesterday night (the 26th of December) people spotted the two 23 year olds at a hotel in Dubai. Multiple of them have said that they were only with the two of them. Camille Gasly should be sleeping under a blanket, brought by Leclerc if we can follow the rumours. Others have said that Pierre Gasly was with them too.
In a week a trainer schedule for the drivers will start. It's really likely that they went to Dubai earlier for a nice week off.

"They always make shit out of nothing, right?" Pierre said after he read this part of the artikel out loud. His laugh filled the car. I tried to make eye contact with Charles, but his eyes were on the road and he had two hands on the steering wheel. "You already knew that, mate." Charles answered. I stared out the window from my backseat in the car we borrowed. Wind was blowing through them and the sun was shining. ''It's idiot.'' I said while I tried to hide my grin.

''Where you laughing about?'' Charles asked and he made eye contact with me through the rearview mirror. For a moment I got lost in his beautiful eyes. I was still over the moon thanks to our conversation yesterday night. I just couldn't believe that it was true, but it really was. My cheek started to tingle as I thought back at what happened. Imagine if it wasn't my cheek which he kissed... ''Nothing.'' I answered and I shook my head. ''Just thinking about how stupid some people can be sometimes.''

Charles looked back at the road and Pierre continued scrolling through his phone. I picked up mine and connected my spotify with the speakers in the car. In your arms by Chef'Special started playing. The song made me think about Charles too much. I loved the feeling of being held in his arms. I wanted to feel it again... Quickly I changed it into Adventure of a Lifetime from Coldplay. We sang along with the songs and it was really nice. All three of us were in an amazing mood.

I noticed that Pierre was looking at Charles and me when we were chatting and laughing together. It was super obvious that something changed between us. As we first ignored each other we were having fun together now. I stared at him for a few seconds and realized how much he meant to me. I have always known that of course, but I tried to hide and ignore it. Now that I know that he has felt the same about me for years I can finally accept the feelings I feel for him. As I looked at his beautiful face I thought about how badly I wanted to have his arms tightly wrapped around me. I thought about how it would feel to kiss him. I wanted him to be mine.

"Yes, okay, bend your knees. Lean a bit more forward." Our constructor gave me some more tips after I had fallen multiple times. I knew that Charles was looking at me, I could feel his eyes in my back, but I acted like I had no idea of it. I lost my balance and stepped off the board. Sand boiled up and got in my sneakers. Annoyed, I tried to kick it out of it. "I can't do this." I mumbled. "Just try it again!" The constructor said as he stood in front of me to help me with my balance.

I looked around the beautiful desert of Dubai. Pierre and Charles were practising sandboarding a few metres away from us. With a sight I stepped on my board again. I have never been a sporty person. I really love it, but it's just not my thing, I can't run or something and I also suck at fitness. Training would help, but the motivation just isn't there.

After a while of practising I managed to keep my balance and at least stay at the board. When I tried to board down a small hill it even went out well. I wanted to pick up my board and walk up again when Charles came to me.