forty seven

Taigi sat on her sofa, her head in her hands as her leg kept shaking up and down.

Her phone was beside her but she didn't even want to look at it. She was confused, upset, frustrated, it all happened so fast that now she didn't know what to do.

Jungkook wasn't responding to any of her messages and neither were Jimin and Taehyung. She could feel her heart aching...she felt lost.

knock knock.

Taigi didn't bother answering the door. She was too lost in her own thoughts and emotions to have the energy.

knock knock.

Taigi slowly lifted her head, looking over at the front door.

knock knock.

"Oh my god I'm coming." Getting even more frustrated, She finally gave in and made her way over to the door. However, when she opened it...

Suddenly, Taigi felt her body being submerged in a familiar embrace as the scent of his favourite spray filled her nose. Without another thought, Taigi hugged him tightly.

"He's okay with it Taigi, he's completely fine with it." Jungkook reassured her, smiled widely as he refused to let go of the girl in front of him.

"Wait really?" Taigi pulled away In disbelief, looking up at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Yeah, everything is good." Jungkook answered with a grin.

"You idiot! You really scared me you know!" Taigi retorted, trying to mask her happiness as she hit Jungkook's chest.

"Don't get mad at me it was Jimin's idea." Jungkook replied with his hands raised In surrender.

"Then you're an idiot for going along with it." Taigi argued. "You have no idea how relieved I am right now." She continued as she wrapped her arms around him again with a smile.

Within seconds all of her worries just seemed to disappear. Just having Jungkook beside her made her forget about everything bad and now that she could finally be with him, she couldn't have been happier.

"Trust me I was shitting myself when I told him." Jungkook replied through a chuckle. "I'm surprised he came around to the idea so easily to be honest." he continued.

"I don't wanna let go of you now." Taigi laughed, tightening her grip on Jungkook.

"Well unless you want a dead boyfriend you might have to." Jungkook retorted in a strange voice, referring to the fact that Taigi was practically squeezing the life out of him.

"Good call, good call." Taigi said as she finally let go. "It feels weird hearing you refer to yourself as my boyfriend." She added, looking up at the man in front of her.

"Well you're gonna have to get used to it because I'll be telling everyone." Jungkook replied with a grin.

Taigi felt her cheeks heat up as a small smile appeared on her face. "So what do you wanna do now?"

***

"Fuckin idiot! What's the point in running away if you're just gonna end up cornering yourself!?" Jungkook yelled at the TV screen in disbelief, his arm around Taigi who was sat beside him and cuddled up to him on the sofa.

"Great, now she's gonna get eaten and the only character left is gonna be that ugly one with the stick." Taigi joined in, complaining about how the movie was going to end.

The two decided that after everything, the first thing they wanted to do together as a couple...was watch a horror movie.

They had a feeling it might have been awkward at first seen as they went from being friends to being a couple but they weren't at all. In fact it was like they'd always been together...

because they were bound to end up together from the start