Performance Dayy

11:00 a.m

Its performance day and I was hella excited so I got up and did my usual routine that I do every morning and went to go to my sisters room to see if she was up but I didn't see her. So I decided to call her phone and she answered.
"Why you calling me girl", she said laughing.

"Where you at ?"

"Outside in the hot tub"

"Ok", I said as I hung up.

I went back to my room and changed into my bathing suit and headed downstairs to the pool area.

(Kayla's bathing suit)

(Y/n bathing suit) u can change it if you want

You walked outside to hearing (hurtin me by stefflon don) blasting in the speakers, you sat down next to her in the hot tub and looked over to see that she saved you a sparkling cider.

You smiled at her while you took a sip.You two then looked at each other and started to sing along. "I heard you got a new girlfriend and it's hurting meee", we both sang and then started to laugh.You both was in the hot tub and outside for half of the day talking,laughing, and blasting music.

7:00 hit and we had to get ready for our performance. So we got in the shower and changed and brought what we're wearing to the performance and went downstairs to meet the limo waiting outside for us.

We finally got to the place where we was performing at and as we were walking it was a lot of people there , it was even helicopters flying around the scene. Me and Kayla walked through the VIP section greeting everyone and met our manager at our changing rooms.

"Hey babes", our manager said as she gave us a kiss on our cheek. "Hey doll", me and Kayla said. "Let's get you two changed", she said smiling at us. So we walked in our changing rooms and started to freshen up. 40 minutes later we were done with our hair,makeup done, and had our fits on.