First Day Of UA!

I set my alarm to 7:30 a.m. because I knew I took a long time getting dressed. I got up and walked over to my sisters room to see her still asleep.

"Wake yo ass up bitch",I said throwing a pillow at her and no response. I ran towards her and jumped on her cuz why not. "Ow, you son of a-", she said looking up at me. "The hell was that for!",Kayla said turning to lay on her back . "We need a get up for school dummy, now get up", I said hitting her with the pillow.

" I'm up I'm up", she said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I then walked over to my room and into the bathroom and started to get ready. I heard my phone blowing up but I didn't bother answering.

Once I got out the bathroom with my uniform on my phone started to blow up again and it was me and Kayla's manager. I didnt feel like texting so I just called her.

"Hey doll, why you up so early?", I said.

"Hey thickums I heard the news from your mom and I wanted to congratulate you both on getting into UA!"

"Thanks doll!"
"No problem, I called you because you guys got a request to perform at a house party this weekend,so hopefully you guys pull through on this."

"Of course we wouldn't miss it! I gotta continue getting ready i'll talk to you after school babes"

"Alright thickums bye!", after she hung up I went back to the bathroom to put on my lashes and highlighter, then I grabbed my keys from my dresser and put in my air forces and headed downstairs.

"Kayla hurry the fuck up!",I said yelling from downstairs."I'm coming!", she said running down the stairs."Oh also we got a perform at a house party this weekend", I said and she nodded.

"Oh also we got a perform at a house party this weekend", I said and she nodded

(Y/n hairstyle) you can change it if you want.

(Kayla's hairstyle)"I feel like this uniform skirt is small and I feel like my shirt is going to pop"", I said tugging it down

(Kayla's hairstyle)
"I feel like this uniform skirt is small and I feel like my shirt is going to pop"", I said tugging it down."

Same here but we still look good tho , lets go", she said walking to the door and I followed her behind and locked the house door. We got into my lambo and sped off to UA.