Beach Day☀️

It was 9 in the morning,the sun was shining through the windows lighting up the room. You woke up to see bakugo laying on top of you;his head was laying on your chest while his strong arms was wrapped around your waist.

He's such a baby, I thought to myself. I ran my fingers through his soft spiky hair. I heard a low groan coming from him. "Good morning baby",I said. "Morning babe", he said in his sleepy voice.

He rose up and gave me a sweet peck on my lips. "I'm still tired",I said closing my eyes. "Fine we can sleep",he said cuddling up on my chest and falling asleep.

We slept for the next 3 hours and all of a sudden we heard pans banging. "WAKE YO ASSES UP!",mina yelled out. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!",bakugo yelled out. I threw a pillow at them and all we got in return was giggles.

"Maybe we should get up",I groaned out. We both got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take care of our selves. If we're being honest I was still sore af.

I was mainly limping the whole time. Bakugo finally noticed which caused him to smirk. He carried me like a baby and took me downstairs. "Hey y/n-", mina paused. "Ouu he fucked her up real good", Kayla said which caused everybody to laugh.

"Fucking idiots",bakugo mumbled. "At least he fucked me good",  I said giving him a smirk. "Damn right", he said pulling me into a kiss. "Here we go again",kaminari said laughing nervously.

"Dirty fucks",Kayla added. "Your the one to talk, you and Kirishima fuck every night but you don't see me complaining",I said flickering her off.

"You didn't have to do me like that",Kayla said. We all started to laugh. "Anyways guys were planing to go to the beach and going out to eat later",mina said as we all gathered around the living room.

"Well in the mean time I'm going to take a nap,peace",I said putting up the peace sign as I walked towards our room. "We should get dressed at 2:30!", mina yelled out. "I hear ya", I said.

I laid back on my bed and pulled the covers over me. Bakugo closed the door and laid down next to me. I put my leg over his leg as he wrapped his arm around my waist. For some odd reason i know I'm not the only one who thinks that's a comfortable position to lay in.

"You I love you ,right?",bakugo said. "I do", I said as I kissed his cheek. His hand ran down from my waist to my thigh and started to rub it back and forth. I felt so much comfort which caused me to fall asleep. Soon bakugo fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At 2:30

I woke back up and reached out for my phone to see it was 2 p.m. I looked up to see my boyfriend still asleep. I climbed on top of him and started to plaster kiss all over his face and neck. I heard a load groan coming from him.

"Get up baby we're going to the beach",I said giving him a peck on his lips. "Fine",he groaned out and stretched. We both got in the shower and put on our bathing suits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n's beach fit, including hat,earrings,purse, and hair ) you can change if yu want

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You take too long shittt woman",bakugo said leaning on the door way. "I'm coming babe",I said applying my lipgloss. After I was done I headed downstairs to greet the rest l. "Are yall ready?", mina said. "Yes!",kayla said. We went in the car and drove off to Miami Beach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hr later...

We arrived at the beach and it was crowded. "Well sheesh, I never knew it will be this crowded",sero said looking around. "We just need to find a perfect spot",mina said looking around the beach squinting her eyes.

"There!",kayla said pointing at a spot. We walked towards it and set our stuff down. Me and the girls laid out on the sand while the boys played football. "Ow bakugo!",kaminari said as the football hit his head. "YOU IDIOT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO CATCH IT",bakugo yelled out.

This caused us to laugh. "We should go get some drinks",jirou said. "There's a bar over there" I pointed out. We got up and walked over to the bar to sit down. "This look amazing",Kayla said. "I know right!",kayla added. Honestly they weren't lying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The beach bar)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Can I start you ladies off with our  Naked Rum Punch Cruzan bucket cocktail?", the bartender asks us

(The beach bar)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Can I start you ladies off with our  Naked Rum Punch Cruzan bucket cocktail?", the bartender asks us. "That sounds good, yes please!",kayla said. "Coming right up!",the bartender says. As she was making our cocktails we decided to take cute pictures.

"Here you go ladies ,enjoy!",the bartender said with a smile. We all grabbed a straw and drank. "This shit buss", I said eating a slice of a orange. "I agree",jirou added. "Can we get rounds of tequila shots?",mina said excitedly. "Coming right up!",the bartender said.

Once the bartender placed our shots down, we licked the salt off our hands,jugged down the tequila and sucked on the lime. After 3 more rounds we was feeling a bit tipsy. "Let's get some rounds of sex in the dungeon!", I said out loud.

(It's basically tequila and liquor mixed together)

The girls cheered as the drinks came out. We clinked our glasses together and took our shots. Next up was the flaming sambuca. That shit was good so we took 4 more shots.

"I'll take a strawberry m-margarita", I said to the bartender. " I want the mimosa",mina said. " I also would like a pina colada",jirou added. "I'll take the Bloody Mary",Kayla said. The bartender nodded nervously and made our drinks.

"The hell are you idiots doing", Bakugo said walking up to us while the rest followed. "N-nothing we just wanted drinks",mina said as she hiccuped. "You guys are drunk",sero said to us. "No we're not ,we're completely ok", Kayla said giggling.

Our drinks came and we started to drink them. "Shitty woman how much did you drink!",bakugo said leaning against the bar table. "Mmm like about 20",I said. "More like 30", jirou said as she laughed.

"Nope we're going back to the house",Kirishima said as he picked up Kayla. Then I felt bakugo picking me up and carried me on his shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 4...

We got to the house and I started to feel sick. I instantly ran to the bathroom,leaned over the toilet and vomited. Bakugo came rushing in and held back my hair.

I've been sitting there for the past 20 minutes vomiting. Once I was done I stood up and brushed my teeth. "You ok babe?",he said standing behind me.

"Yes bakubabe",I said washing my face. I went back to my bed and laid down on my side. I felt bakugo lift up the covers and laid down bringing me into his arms. Before I could sleep I set my alarm to 6:30 so we could get ready for dinner.

Soon we both fell asleep.