Doctors Appointment

As 8 months came by and my baby bump started to show a lot and got bigger.Me and bakugo woke up this morning for my doctors appointment. I was so tired ,I didn't really feel like getting up but I had to.

I kept my bonnet on and threw on bakugo's black t-shirt and some(your favorite color)shorts and some (your favorite color)crocs.

"Come on babe, we don't wanna be late",bakugo said. "I'm coming",I said picking up my purse and walking out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the appointment

Bakugo opened the door for me and I heard,"Surprise",from Kayla and kirishima. I felt happy that they were here so I ran up to them and gave them both big hugs. "Thank you for being here",I said.

"Of course we wouldn't miss this!",kirishima said. "Miss y/n were ready for you and your family can come in as well",the nurse says.

We all went into a room and I laid down on the bed (I forgot what it's called🧍🏽‍♀️). "Hi miss y/n,has your nausea slowed down a bit?",the doctor asks me.

"Somewhat but I've been doing better",I said. "That's good ,has mr katsuki been taking care of you?",the nurse laughed and we all started to laugh as bakugo rolled his eyes. "Yes he have",I warmly smiled as he held my hand.

"Now this may be cold",the doctor says as she puts the gel on my stomach, all of our heads turned to the monitor. "Miss y/n your baby is perfectly fine and healthy",she said looking at the monitor. We all cheered. "Thank god",I sighed. "Told you",bakugo said as he kissed my lips.

"Imma be a aunty!",kayla yelled. "Imma be a uncle!",kirishima cheered along with her."do you want to know the gender now or mail it",the doctor asked. "Mail please",I said. "How long would it take",bakugo asked.

"You will expect it tomorrow morning",the doctor said and we all agreed."Well looks like your all set, have a good day guys",the doctor smiled as she walked out.

"Can we get food when we get home ,I'm hungry",I said getting up and getting my purse. "Yea let's go",Kayla said. We all got in our cars and followed each other to the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home...

Kayla invited the rest of the squad to come along and we'd order food when they get here, in the meantime I was laying in bed watching tv,cuz my back was hurting like a bitch.

"You ok babe?",bakugo said as he walked in. I hung my arms out signaling him to come lay with me. He took of his slides and climbed into bed and laid with me.

He started to rub my stomach up and down gently. That's when I started to feel kicks. " Your kicking ass like your hot headed father in there",I giggled to myself and I rubbed my hand over my belly.

"IM NOT HOT HEADED",bakugo yelled. "Shut up",I said as I softly punched his arm. I was staring at my stomach non stop. I fell in love with it.

"What do you think the gender will be?",I asked as I looked down at him kissing my stomach. "A boy, I'll teach him everything",he said smirking. "I'm going for a girl",I smiled. "No it's a boy",bakugo said.

"A girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"