Test results!

The next day I came downstairs because I heard screaming from my sister. "What the hell are you screaming about",I said walking down the stairs. "We got the letters!, let's look at it y/n!",she said running towards me and dragging me down the stairs. We both sat at the table and opened our letters.

Once we opened the letter the projection thing came out and the projection came on. "Booya! I am here as a projection now!",Uncle All Might yelled. "Oh my-", I said jumping back a bit and Kayla started to laugh at me so I flicked her off. "The truth is, I didn't come to this city just to fight villains, dear nieces....you both are looking at the newest UA faculty member.

"Uncle All Might said. "Yes, he's going to be at UA!," I said happily. "I can't wait to see him again!", Kayla said. "Yes?whats the matter....who's showboating?!,sorry, I'll wrap it up". He said and we both started to giggle. "You both have past the written test and got combat points in the practical exam, so you both past!, congratulations my dear nieces your mother will be proud!",he said giving a thumbs up and ending the projection.We both jumped around happily.

"Yesss bitch we got in!", Kayla said. "I know , we got to tell mom!"I said getting my phone out and dialing her number and put the phone on speaker.
"Mom guess the fuck what!" I said happily.

"Language y/n but what is it?

" We got into UA mom!!!", Kayla screamed into the phone.

"Yes!,those are my girls!im so proud and I love you both so much!"

"We love you more mom!"

"I got to get back to work but I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!"

"Alright bye mom"I said hanging up.

"Lets go jump in the pool!", Kayla said running upstairs."Bet lets go", I said running after her.

"Bet lets go", I said running after her

(Y/n swim suit) but you can change it.

(Kayla's swim suit)When we came outside we both ran and jumped into the pool

(Kayla's swim suit)
When we came outside we both ran and jumped into the pool. The rest of the night we was laughing and splashing, basically having fun. I started to get text messages from zuku and I opened them.
Zuku💚:Hey y/n did you and Kayla get in?

We did!what about you?

Zuku💚:I thought I didn't make it but I still got into UA!

I'm so proud of you Zuku!

Zuku💚:I'm proud of you both too!

So I'll see you tomorrow at school then?

Zuku💚:Yes of course,good night y/n

Goodnight Zuku

After me and Kayla had our fun, we went to go take our showers and eat and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the story being short, I hope you enjoyed the story so far.