Entrance Exams part 2!

We all left to go change into whatever we brought and got on the bus and left to head to the battle center.

(Y/n fit) you can change if you want.(headphones and hat not included.)

(Kayla's fit) We all got off the bus and while we waited for the exams to start me,kayla,and Midoriya decided to go stretch

(Kayla's fit)
We all got off the bus and while we waited for the exams to start me,kayla,and Midoriya decided to go stretch. I felt eyes glancing at me so I looked up to a blushing Bakugo. Kayla and Midoriya caught on and started to harass me about it.

Once I met eyes with him and smirked he rolled his eyes and looked away. While we was stretching Midoriya stopped to look up at uraraka focusing , as he walked towards her , he was stopped by that dude with blue hair and the glasses. He said something but me and Kayla didnt catch on so we continued stretching. The time was almost up so me and Kayla stood up and got ready to run."Let's do this y/n", she looked towards me.

I looked at her and then nodded. Uncle Mic told us to start running and me and Kayla already had a head start. I turned around to see Midoriya way behind but I kept running. I seen a one pointer flying towards me and another one pointer coming for Kayla. I reacted quickly and jumped up in the air with my quirk and started to speed towards it and went through the robot like a speeding bullet.

I landed on the ground and Kayla punched the one pointer into the wall. Me and Kayla started to run towards more and I had 43 while Kayla have 40. That's when we heard a big bang. We all stopped to look at the giant zero pointer and I looked back down to see Midoriya frozen. Me and Kayla started to run towards him while everybody else ran. "Zuku get the fuck up!", I said grabbing him before he got smashed by the debris. We all looked towards the rubble to see uraraka trapped, Midoriya jumped into action and yelled smash and punched the hell out of that robot.

Then I looked up to see Midoriya falling and Kayla stayed nearby. I got into position on the ground and lightning strikes started to surround my body and I jumped high enough to reach Midoriya and caught him in my arms. I then felt a touch on my leg and it was uraraka bitch. I was going to land myself but I guess she saved us from the impact. Once we were on the ground I laid him down on the ground."you ok Zuku?", I said patting him. Kayla then started to run towards us.

"Midoriya you good?", Kayla said. "I-i can't feel my legs",he said in pain. Recovery girl started to make her way to us. "Hey girlies I haven't seen you guys since summer!", she said walking towards Midoriya. "I know we missed you!", Kayla said. She left a warm smile on her face and started to treat Midoriya. I saw Bakugo standing at a distance and I kept staring at his muscles and his abs showing through his black tank top. He caught me staring. Fuck y/n!. "I know I'm hot but you don't have to make that known y/n!", he said looking at me.

"Shut the hell up porcupine", I said looking away and blushing, but thank god you couldn't see it.

Then he started to smirk at me. (Like in the picture^).

"Ouuu ok y/n girl I see you, I seen the way how you was looking at him", Kayla said teasing me. "Shut up its not like that Kayla!,"I said embarrassed. So we walked towards the car and decided to go out and get food and headed home.

At home

As soon as I got home I wanted to sit down and relax in the hot tub. I felt so sore from the exams, now we had to wait for our results. I went into my bathroom to change into my bathing suit and walked downstairs and made lemonade. "Kayla I'm going out to the hot tub!",I yelled . "Alright y/n",she yelled from upstairs.

I went outside with my lemonade and started up the speaker. I looked through my play list and played (miss independent by ne-yo). Before I played the song I want to call zuku to see if he was ok.
"Hey y/n!"

"Hey zuku,how you feeling?"

"I just feel drowsy but other than that I'm good thanks to recovery girl"

"I'm glad to hear that zuku"

"Is that y/n izuku?" I hear his mom say.

"Yes", "Well let me say hi!", she said.

"Hey ms.midoriya"I said smiling.

"Hi dear, how was the exams today?"

"It was good actually, I'm just sore from everything"I laughed.

"That's good and how's Kayla ?"

"She's going good!"

"Glad to hear!,well i'll hand back the phone" she said handing the phone to Midoriya.

"Sorry about that y/n but I'm going to head to bed ,good night!"

"Goodnight zuku"I said hanging up and went back to playing music.

I then got a text from my mother asking me how me and Kayla did during the exams and we texted each other about it for the rest of the night.