Cutting....

After I was dispatched from the hospital I developed postpartum depression. The past 3 weeks been difficult. For the past 3 days I didn't eat or sleep ,I didn't want to talk to anybody at all.

While bakugo was downstairs making me food, I was in bed laying up in my blanket. I was over thinking a lot and feeling so much guilt and I couldn't take this pain that I was feeling. I got abused,lost my mom, now I lost my damn child.

I started to cry and I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in. I sat against my cabinet and continued to ball my eyes out. Something that I wouldn't do popped into my head.

I looked in my cabinets and reached out for my razor. I looked at it for a minute and I slowly slid the razor against my wrist drawing blood. I gritted my teeth in pain and tried my best not to make noise.

I slid my razor against my wrist again which hurt. The second time I started to cry out in pain. "BABE?",I hear bakugo yell out behind the door. I continued to cry ignoring him.

Bakugo tried to unlock the door but failed to open it. "I'LL BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR DOWN IF YOU DONT OPEN IT DAMNIT!",he yelled pounding on the door. I didn't say nothing in return.

Suddenly I hear the door slam down. Bakugo didn't say anything. All he saw was blood gushing from my wrist to the floor. "What the hell are you doing",he said kneeling down to give me a hug. All I did was cry more. "Vent to me babe",he said stroking my back.

"I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS, THIS GUILT....THIS PAIN....",I yelled out breaking down more. "Hey hey,this hurts me too but we gotta get through this",he said. "Id rather die than feeling like shit",I said. Saying this caused bakugo to tear up. "Dont fucking say that, we already lost our baby,I can't fucking loose you",he said as his voice cracks.

"It hurts so bad",I said lowly. "We'll get through this together babe,I'm going to be here with you through it all but I can't loose you",he said pulling away a stranded hair off my face. I looked down at my stomach and put my hand on it and started to rub it.

"Hey....look at me",bakugo said as he lifted up my chin. "I love you, we can always try again, but for right now let me take care of you",bakugo said as he wiped a tear away. "Ok...I love you too",I sighed.

He picked me up and sat me down on the toilet to clean my cuts. I sat there thinking to myself about how much I love him and how he done so much for me for the past couple of weeks.

"Babe",I said watching him wrapping my wrist. He looked up at me. "I appreciate you,you been doing so much for me for the past weeks,you didn't have to do all this but you did, I just love you and I'm sorry if I caused trouble",I said looking down.

"Why wouldn't I? I did it because I love you, and stop blaming yourself ,nun of this wasnt your fault",he said holding my hands. All I could do in return was kiss him.

We both took off our clothes and took a shower. After we were done we went downstairs to go talk to Kayla and kirishima.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imma be skippin ,sorry abt that but I hope you like the story.