Girls Day♥️

"We all look like some bad bitches",Kayla said walking up to me and Mina. "Damn right",I said putting my hand on my hip while the other played wit my keys.

"Well look what we have here,you look great babe", we heard Kirishima say. "Hey baby",Kayla said as she started to kiss Kirishima. I walked over to bakugo leaning his back on the counter.

"Damn",bakugo grinned as he wrapped his arm around my waist to move me closer to him. He kept looking down at me ,admiring my melanin face and body. "You like what you see?",I said smirking at him. "Damn right",he said grabbing my neck and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"Y'all are cute",mina said as she giggled. "I know we are", I said winking at her. "Let's go yall we don't wanna be late for our appointment",Kayla said giving one last hug to Kirishima. "Alright, babe I'll see you later",I said giving him a peck on his lips. "Call me if you need me babe,I'll be there",he said giving me a hug.

I gave him one last peck on his lips and I followed the girls out to the car and I drove to the salon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the nail salon

As we were getting our nails done we decided to talk about other things to do later on.

"We should go to the club tonight, what do you girls think?",mina said as she looked over at us. "I think that would be fun",kayla said. "What we boutta wear tho",I asked. "Let's wear see through stuff!,mina said pointing her finger up in the air.

"You must want me to die tonight",I said laughing. "I don't know about that",jirou added. "Oh come on just for one night!",mina whined. "Y'all let's do it",Kayla said. "Aight fine", I said. Mina cheered but then paused. "I think we should go to the mall while we're out, and maybe get our hair done!",mina said out loud.

I got a text from bakugo and I felt happy asf, whenever I see his text notifications my heart lights up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BABY💥💕
—————————————-

Baby💥💕: Hey babe♥️

Hey baby, I miss you💕

Baby💥💕: I miss you too shitty woman,wyd?

Still gettin my nails done, wyd babe?

Baby💥💕: Walking around the city with these idiots,let me see your nails babe.

Alright hold on
(Attachment sent)

Baby💥💕:They look so good,can't wait to see them on my dick 😏

Dirty ass lmao, I'll see you when I get home , I love you bebe😘💕

Baby💥💕:I love you more shitty woman♥️♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked up from my phone after being called by Mina .
"I'm down",I said giving her a wink. "Big bet",Kayla added. We all started to laugh and joke about random shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour later