Punishment✨(smut)

(Play no bs by Chris brown for this part)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo reached under the bed and pulled out a black box and when he opened it it was filled with toys,a pink choker that's like a dog leash with spikes, hand cuffs,different colored chains, and what seems to be a bar.

"The fuck are you-",I got interrupted by bakugo kissing me. I was trying to fight back the kiss but I gave in and kissed him back which seemed to be for hours. We both let go for air leaving a strand of saliva behind.

"Let me know the safe word if you wanna stop",he said giving me a peck. "What about peaches",I asked. "Fine",he said licking his lips.He reached over and hooked the chains to my hands and legs.

I was struggling to free myself but the more I moved the more the restraints will tighten. He wrapped the choker around my neck but it wasn't tight."You know your mine right",bakugo said getting out a vibrator.

"Mhm",I mumbled. "What was that?",he said as he yanked the choker. "Yes",I said rolling my eyes. "Don't give me attitude",he said as he slapped my thigh.

"These need to come off",he said taking off my bikini top and sliding down my bottoms. As soon as they came off he took a look at my body and admired it. "Take a picture it'll last longer",I smirked. "What did I tell you about that mouth",he said yanking the choker again.

"Sorry",I said. "What's my fucking name",he said licking his lips. "Daddy",I whimpered.  "Imma have to put that mouth to use later",he said moving the vibrator up to my woman hood and started to move it up and down my clit. "W-wait aghh fuck",I moaned.

I could feel myself getting close but then he moved the vibrator away from me. "Fucking katsuki",I mumbled. "Don't worry I'm not done with you yet teddy bear",he growled out.

He leaned his head down between my thighs and I could feel his wet tongue against my woman hood which caused me to whimper. Bakugo then started to eat me out. "This feels s-so fucking good",I moaned out.

It was so good that he already made me cum like 2 times. He licked up my juices and picked his head up to look at me. "You taste fucking good",he said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

He walked over to each side of the bed to unhook the chains and the bar from my legs. After that he laid on the bed. "Go put that mouth to use",he said. I crawled over him and gave him a tease by lickin his huge erection up and down. I arched by back deeply so he could get an easy view of my ass.

I then wrapped my mouth around his tip and started to bop my head up and down. "S-shit teddy b-bear",he said gritting his teeth. As I sucked him off I started to play with his balls.

I knew he was enjoying himself so I made sure I controlled my breathing and  deep throated him. The room was surrounded by gags,slurping,grunts,and moans. "Boutta c-cum",he said putting his hand in my head.Soon cum shot down my throat and I made sure I swallowed every last bit of it.

We both switched positions and I ended up on my back while bakugo towered on top on me. As we began to make out he slid his erection up and down against my soaking womanhood. "Look who's teasing n-now",I moaned. "I'm just getting started teddy bear",he growled.

He leaned down to my neck and started to leave rough kisses down my neck to my chest. As he reached his hand to play with my left tit bakugo started to leave a trail of hickers all over.

"Ugh fuck I want to be inside of you",he said pulling away. Before he put himself inside of me he looked at me to see if it was ok to proceed and I nodded my head. He could feel that I was tense so he started to kiss me to loosen up. "Calm down teddy bear ,I'll make sure I won't hurt you",he said between our kissing.

I started to loosen up and that's when he inserted me slowly and stopped. Once I got use to his length I told him to go ahead and he started inserting himself slowly in and out of me. "F-faster",I said. He took himself out of me and suddenly rammed himself into me. We was both moaning and panting like crazy.

"You belong to me,d-do you fucking understand",he growled into my ear. All I did was moan in return. "Do you understand!",he said again moving faster. "Y-yes daddy,ughh I'm about to cum",I moaned out loud.

"That's right,let everybody hear how good I'm fucking you",bakugo grunted. He started to go deeper and deeper inside me which drove me crazy. I left marks on his back.

Bakugo started to notice and feel my insides closing on him. "F-fuck cum with me teddy b-bear",bakugo moaned out. We both moaned one last time and reached our climaxes.

I could feel him cum inside of me but I felt so fucking horny and I wanted more of him. I hopped on top of him and started to plaster hickeys all over his neck and chest. As I kissed him I could feel him getting hard against my woman hood and the feeling made me wetter and wetter.

I sat down and inserted his erection in my womanhood and started to move myself up and down. Now this right here is what sent me. I fastened my pace and threw my head back to the good feeling.

He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a wet rough make out. We both pulled away for air and I could feel his hands gripping my ass and taking me deeper on him.

I was a moaning mess. "Cum all over me teddy b-bear",he grunted. I started to spell my name on his erection which sent him over the edge.

As he kept one hand on my ass he started to play with my right tit. "F-fuck babe,I'm about t-to cum!",I yelled out. "Cum on me teddy bear",he growled. Hearing his sexy ass voice caused me to reach my climax and bakugo reached his afterwards.

I laid myself next to bakugo and we were both panting trying to catch our breathes. "Damn I needed that",I said sighing. "Glad you enjoyed it",bakugo said leaning over to kiss my lips.

Bakugo carried me to the shower to wash our sweaty bodies,when we were done we headed downstairs to meet the others.

"Well damn where the hell have y'all been?",kayla grinned at us. "Don't worry about it",I said giggling. "It's pretty obvious that they totally fucked",kaminari snickered.

"Damn idiot",bakugo said as he threw a empty bottle water at kaminari's head which caused us all to laugh. We then enjoyed the rest of the night playing games and talking.