Encounter

We finally reached our mother's house but it was pitch black. "The fuck is going on",I said getting out the jeep. "I don't know",Kayla said standing next to me. We started making our way to the door but as I was about to ring the bell the door was slightly opened.

"Oh hell nah"I said bursting through and Kayla followed behind. "Mama?", Kayla said looking around. I took out my phone and put on the flashlight and started to look around. It was broken glass everywhere and furniture lying around.

"Mom!",I yelled in a more panicky tone. Me and Kayla walked into the kitchen and the sight we seen was something I never wanted to see. Seeing what I saw made me drop my purse on the floor. My mom was laying in a pool of blood coming from her stomach.

"MOM!",I yelled out and started to run towards her and kneeled down to put her head in my lap. Kayla ran behind me and fell to the floor and cried. "Y-Y/n Kayla?",she said weakly with her eyes closed.

"Your dad",she said as she coughed up blood. "What the hell did he do",I said gritting my teeth as tears rolled down my face. "I'll kill that son of a bitch...", Kayla mumbled.

Purple looking dust started to surround us and people started to come out. The first one to walk out was shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, and then my dad.... he had an evil grin on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MOM",I yelled out in tears. But no response. "Can I please stab them!",toga turned to shigaraki.

"Go ahead", he said pointing at us. Me and Kayla got in our fighting positions and started to activate our quirks. She started to swing her knife around but luckily we was quick enough to dodge it.

Toga then came and hopped on top of me with her knife and held it in front my face, before she could stab me I grabbed her hand and pulled the knife away from my face with all my strength.

At this point i was struggling to keep the knife away from my face but gave it my all. I looked over to Kayla trying to fight off dabi and then I looked at my mom laying lifelessly on the ground.

"KAYLA GO PROTECT MOM!",I yelled as I threw toga off of me. Kayla nodded and ran towards mom. "Get the fuck off of me!",Kayla yelled getting shoved into the closet by my dad.

I turned to see toga charging towards me with her knife and I didn't dodge on time and ended up putting her knife in my arm. I screamed out in pain, as she was running towards me again about to stab me I blocked myself with my arm and closed my eyes waiting for impact but I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a protection shield over me, then I looked over to my mom using her quirk and she gave me a reassuring weak smile. I then bursted out in tears.

"Leave my d-daughters alone...", my mom said coughing. My then looked angrily at her and reached for his pocket and took out a gun.

I froze and my face is full of horror. "What the hell are you doing",dabi said as he turned to my father. "Doing what she deserves", my dad said as he cocked back the gun. "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON",Kayla screamed pounding on the door. I couldn't say nothing, all I did was sat there frozen at what was happening.

Bakugo's POV

It's been 2 hours since y/n and Kayla been out. I hope nothing happened. I called her shitty phone for the 7th time and even blowed up her phone in text and no answer. I started to get paranoid a bit and went downstairs.

"Shitty hair call y/n and Kayla's phone",I said sternly. "What happened?",kaminari said . "Y/n is not answering her phone",I said. "Let me try",shitty hair said as he called Kayla's number. No response. Shitty hair called again and no answer. "WHAT THE FUCK",I yelled out in anger.