The Trippp!

It was 3:30 in the morning and our jet was leaving around 4:10 in the morning. By the time we'd get to Florida it would be 8pm so we had a long flight ahead of us.

My 3:30 alarm started to go off. I groaned and picked up my phone from my dresser and turned off the alarm.

"It's time already?",a sleepy bakugo groaned and cuddled up on my chest. "Mhm,5 more minutes",I said closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

5 minutes later.....

The 3:35 alarm went off. "Turn that shitty ass alarm off",bakugo mumbled. I reached over to my phone and turned it off and went back to sleep.

"We gotta get up shitty woman",he said as he laid on his back. I rolled over on top of him and laid my head on his chest. "But baby I'm tired", I said groaning.

"We can sleep in the jet, now get up",he said flicking my forehead. I chose not to move. 2 minutes later I felt him picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and heading to the bathroom.

"Fine fine ,I'm up",I said beating on his back. He then put me down on the cold floor. I started to undress myself and hopped in the nice hot shower.Bakugo took off his clothes and joined in.After we was done we got out and got dressed.

(Y/n's fit including shoes) you can change if you want

(Y/n's hair except u did ur edges) you can change if you want

——————————————————————————-

After you made sure you and bakugo had everything together we went downstairs to meet the rest of the bakusquad. "Man I'm so tired",kaminari whined.
"Me too",jirou said.

"Are you guys ready?", Kayla said sounding tired. "Yea", I said leaning on the counter. "Awe come on guys , be excited!",mina said pointing her finger in the air.

"It's too early for that shit", I said yawning. "Anyways our ride is here", sero said looking out the window. We all carried our suitcases and took it in the car, once we were done we all headed in our cab and was on our way to the airport.
———————————————————————————
At the airport

We finally arrived at the airport and we had 10 minutes till our flight, so we decided to stop at a 7/11 to get snacks and drinks.

We all picked up a shit load of snacks and drinks, once we finally payed we went through security and sat down and waited till our flight was called.

5 minutes went by.....

Our private jet pulled in waiting for us, so a bus picked us up and drove over to the private jet."Wow this shit is nice!", Mina said jumping up and down.

(Inside the jet)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We all situated ourselves on the plane and we all sat down

(Inside the jet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all situated ourselves on the plane and we all sat down. We saw some champagne so we popped it open and poured each of us a glass.

"A toast to a fun trip",mina raised her glass. "To a fun trip", we all said clinking our glass together and taking a sip of our drinks.

"This is your captain speaking, ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts , we are getting ready to take off,please enjoy your flight",the captain announced.

We all sat down in our seats. Me and bakugo sat next together while across us was Kayla and kirishima, jirou and kaminari sat next to each other while across them was mina and sero.

The plane taxied its way to the runway, lemme tell you when this shit was fast it was pretty fast. I looked out the window and we started to get air borne and we was finally on our way.

"Ladies and gentleman we finally reach our normal altitude, feel free to move around", the captain announced. The jet had led lights so I took a remote and turned the lights on,switching it to random colors.

I then turned on some music into the speakers. (Play All me by drake)

"Oh shit this is my song", Kayla said. "Got everything I got everything, I can not complain I can not, I don't even know how much I really made I forgot it's a lot, fuck that never mind what I got", we all said along with the song.

We all started to get lit in this plane. We played nba youngboy(you can choose any song by him), pop smoke,ynw melly, etc. We all got a little tired from rapping and getting lit so we all was on the 2 couches while mina and sero sat on the chairs to sleep.

I was on the couch ,laying on my back while bakugo was on top of me laying his head on my chest. My fingers moved up to his hair and started to massage his scalp. We soon fell asleep.

15 hours goes by........

"Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking , we have arrive to our final destination, please get back to your seats and fastened your seat belts for landing, thank you for enjoying your flight!",the captain announced.

We all woke up and walked over to our seats and fastened our seatbelts. We all looked out the window just to see how pretty the city was at night. We arrived to Florida at 8:08 pm. Once the plane landed , we took our luggage and got into a limo that took us to our Airbnb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~