Positive?!

"Y/n open this damn door!",kayla said pounding on the door. I sunk down on the floor with the pregnancy test in my hand. I then heard the door swing open and Kayla walked in. "Look",I said holding up the test.

"POSITIVE?!",she yelled out. "Imma be a aunty!!!",she yelled out excitedly. She looked at me knowing why I was so quiet and she sat there next to me. She then gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Don't be scared y/n ,everything will be ok",she said trying to comfort me. I nodded and put on a fake smile. We then heard the door open knowing it was the boys. We both got up quickly and started to panic a bit.

"How the fuck am I suppose to tell him!?",I whispered out loud as I shuffled to throw away the test under the sink cabinet. "I don't fucking know ,just tell him the truth!",kayla whispered out loud as she cleaned up the bathroom.

We was both scattering all over the place to leave no evidence around. Once we were done we both went downstairs to greet our boyfriends.

"You guys are acting weird is everything ok!",kirishima asked. "Shit uh everything is fine",I said laughing nervously. "Yea everything is g-great",Kayla said giving him a thumbs up.

"Why the hell are you nervous ,I should be the one nervous!",I whispered into her ear. "Well I'm nervous for you dum-",Kayla said as she got cut off by bakugo. "What the fuck are you idiots whispering about",bakugo said as he put away the last groceries sitting there. "N-nothing!",I said.

"Y/n just tell him",Kayla whispered. "This is bakugo we're talking about you idiot",I whispered back as I leaned down to put the drinks away. "Oh come on we won't let him do nun",Kayla whispered. "Oh fine",I whispered as I rolled my eyes at her.

I walked up to bakugo nervously. "The fucks wrong with you?,"bakugo looked down at me. "We need to talk",I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to our room. "Shitty woman what's going on",he said in a irritating tone. "Sit there",I said as I went into the bathroom to get my tests.

I walked back out and showed him the test. He had a shocked expression on his face. "SHITTY WOMAN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE?!",he said with a shock in his face. "I thought you would leave me...",I looked down. "Come here",he said holding his arms out for a hug.

I walked up to him and sat on his lap and cried. This shit was scary to me cuz anything could happen. "It's ok babe....it don't change the amount of love I have for you,I'll take care of the both of you no matter what",he said pulling away and wiping my tears. He leaned in to give me a kiss. "You may wanna wash your hands baby",I said with a nervous smile.

Then there was a pause.He finally caught on to what I was talking about. "YOU IDIOT",he yelled out as he stomped over to the bathroom to wash his hands. I looked down at my stomach and laughed to myself.

I wanted to share the news with kirishima and the rest of the squad so I called them over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guess what bitchess",I said to them. "What!?",they all said. "I'm pregnant",I said holding up my pregnancy test. "IMMA BE A AUNTY!!",mina said jumping around while she dragged jirou around with her. "We're uncles!",the boys said. "Congrats y/n",jirou said as she hugged me.

"I think we should celebrate!",kaminari says. "You've completely read my mind",mina said. "Pool time!",kirishima said. "POOL TIME!!!",we all screamed out. We all ran upstairs to get changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~