Chapter 4- The Coffee Shop

Y/N's POV

After waiting a few minutes, I finally got my drink and went to put in some sugar and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a raspy feminine voice whisper in my ear "hey there, dorogoy."

I instantly knew who it was and could feel my cheeks heating as I turned around to face her. She looked as gorgeous as usual and had a smirk on her face and I quickly became self-conscious. She was waiting for a response back I realized and I finally spoke and said "h-hi" and the smirk on her face grew and I could feel myself getting more flustered. Ms. Romanoff then asked "do you want to take a seat, so we can talk? You ran off before tutoring ended today." I muttered out a yes and she ushered me to a booth in the back and we both sat down across from each other. I was really nervous and I couldn't bring myself to look up, so I just stared at my hands. Just being in her presence makes me nervous. She cleared her throat and waited, but I didn't move, so she used her fingers to bring my chin up and said "eyes up here, dorogoy." I could feel myself blushing from her intense gaze. Ms. Romanoff then pulled away and started talking "so, I didn't say you could leave earlier. I just said we were taking a break once you finished." I looked at her for a second a little confused. She's ignoring the almost kiss. Okay, then, I guess I will too. Then, I responded "Oh, I thought we were done when Mr. Rogers walked in because he needed to talk to you." I took a small sip of my drink when she said "I didn't say that, but tomorrow, I want you to stay after again for tutoring, but we'll work a little longer." I nodded my head okay and took another sip as she watched me. I was really wet right now and I was trying not to squirm in my seat and squeeze my thighs together to ease the feeling in between my legs, but failing miserably. Ms. Romanoff then reached a hand under the table and placed it on my thigh and I gasped lightly and she whispered with a smirk on her face "everything okay there?" and I didn't respond. She then moved her hand up slightly and lightly squeezed my inner thigh and I couldn't move or breathe. I was soaked by now. My mind and my body was frozen. She chuckled lightly and removed her hand and said "see you tomorrow, dorogoy" and left. I sat there for a few more minutes freaking out and trying to process what just happened. 'That can't all be in my head right? She didn't talk about the kiss, but all of that, what does that mean? Is she messing with me? Do I want her to stop? Well, no, I know that I don't, but I need to understand what she wants exactly. I want her more than anything, but I need to know does she want me back?' I finished up my drink and left the coffee shop and started running back home.

Once I got home, I showered, changed into pajamas, ate dinner and I spent the rest of the night working on homework, but my thoughts never strayed far from Ms.Romanoff.

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I've been busy with school and finals, but thankfully I'm done, so I should be better with updates now. I know this is short, but dw the next chapter will be longer. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!!

Reminder: Remember to drink some water and take some time for yourself! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me!! I hope you have a great day <3