Chapter 1- New School

Y/N's POV

I got up from my bed already dreading the morning. I can hear my parents moving around in the kitchen and speaking amongst themselves. I really don't want to get up and go to school, but I know I have to, so I climb out of my warm and comfy bed and walk over to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My nerves are all over the place and I'm so anxious.

It's my first day at my new school, Midtown high school . I hate that I had to move in the middle of my senior year from Texas because mom got a new job in New York. I had to leave behind my friends, my school, my entire life. I don't want to start all over at a new school, but I have no choice.  I looked at myself and remembered in 6 months, I  can graduate and move back home.

I quickly used the restroom and showered and then put on a cute crop top and skirt (you can imagine something else) and I left my hair curly and put on light makeup. Then, I could hear  my mother calling me from downstairs saying "Y/n/n, honey, you don't want to be late on your first day." So I grabbed my backpack and keys and rushed down the stairs. Mom's grabbing stuff out of the fridge and dad is sitting at the table.

Mom, is a kind woman and we have a wonderful relationship. She has dark chocolate brown eyes, long black hair, and a loving smile. Dad is very strict and we don't really get along well, but I know he loves me in his own way. He has dark black hair mixed with grey, a black beard with a little grey here and there, and light brown eyes.

Mom asked "Y/n, honey, are you gonna eat breakfast before you leave?" I responded "no, I'll be late. I love you, guys" and hugged my parents and walked out of the new house to my car. Once  I got in and turned on the ignition and I drove to school which took about 15 minutes, and turned on some music and sang the entire way there.

When I got to the parking lot of my new school, I sat in my car for a moment to take a deep breath because my nerves were all over the place. I sat there for around 10 minutes until I heard a knock on the window. I jumped and looked up to see a tall gorgeous woman in front of me with the most gorgeous green eyes I had ever seen and beautiful red hair. I froze for a moment until I realized she was knocking and saying something, so I quickly pulled down the window and she asked "what are you doing out here? School is gonna start in less than 15 minutes, and if you're late, you'll get a detention." I just shook my head and muttered something, but couldn't think properly in the presence of this gorgeous redhead. I was sure she couldn't be a student. I stepped out of the car and realized that she was a least a few inches taller than me. I felt very flustered and uncomfortable under the woman's gaze and so I started walking towards the large red building and when I got to its doors I stopped and took a deep breath and noticed the gorgeous woman was still behind me. So I turned to meet her gaze and she looked at me while smirking and asked "what's wrong? You look nervous." Her loud, but soft raspy voice made me nervous and I could feel myself getting wet from just her voice. I responded "it's my first day here, so I'm really nervous." She looked at me for a moment with a smirk and said "oh, I see. Would you like me to show you the front office then?" I responded "yes, please" and she stepped in front to open the door for me and showed me to the office.

Being around her made me nervous and I just hoped I wouldn't have to see her again because I knew I would make a fool of myself around her.  As we were walking, the woman then turned to me and asked "where did you move from?" I responded " I moved from y/s/n in Texas." She looked at me for a moment and then asked "So, why did you move to New York?"  I froze for a second just looking into her eyes and it took me a second to realize she said something else and I started blushing and she smirked and repeated herself and I said " my mother got a new job, so we had to move out here."  The woman responded and said "oh, I see. Well I hope you like it here and  here's the front office."

She motioned towards a large office with dark furniture and interior and had 2 women in the front and a male off to the right side of the room. They looked at her and you could see both of their faces turn red as they blushed hard. I turned to look at her and she made no reaction. They all said good morning and asked how she was doing and she responded politely and then said "I have to get to my first period. I hope you all have a nice day." She then turned to look at me again and smiled and said "good luck and have a nice day." I mumbled a thank you and just looked into her gorgeous green eyes and she waited a moment and smirked and then walked away. I watched her walk away and knew in that moment I wanted this woman more than anything.

Then I remembered where I was and turned back to the ladies at the front and explained that I'm new and they asked me my name and handed me an ID, my schedule, some paperwork, and told me to have a good day. I left the office and looked around trying to figure out the classroom numbers so I could get to my first class with a Ms. Romanoff.