Chapter 8- Heaven

Y/N's POV
I woke up tangled in bed sheets and in Natasha's arms. She looks so gorgeous , the way the sun was shining on her face, her beautiful red hair splayed out on the pillow, the rise and fall of her chest, and the soft snores she was letting out were adorable. She slowly started to open her eyes and she looked at me for a second with her signature smirk "are you watching me sleep?" She rasped. Her morning voice is sooo hottt. "What?No, I wa- I was just looking at how pretty you are." My cheeks heating and she smiled, her cheeks turning slightly pink as well and pulled me down to meet her lips and the kiss started slow, but grew heated quickly until Natasha pulled away and rested her forehead against mine  "you're the one that's pretty, Dorogoy." She said. I could feel my cheeks getting even warmer. "No, Natasha, it's really you, but thank you." I responded and pressed my lips to hers again, her tongue slipping into my mouth, exploring her territory. After a few moments, she pulled away dragging my bottom lip in between her teeth and letting go with a pop. She rested her forehead against mine again and asked "do you want to go get breakfast?" "No." I responded, kissing her jaw and I could feel her smile and she said "You have to eat, Dorogoy. Aren't you hungry?" "Yeah, I am, but not for food." I responded with a smirk and went back to kissing and lightly sucking on her jaw and began making my way down until I got to her breasts. I heard her chuckle at my response and she was about to say something, but before she could, I latched onto her left nipple "Oh, y/n/n" she moaned out and I started tugging at her right nipple in between my thumb and index finger and gently grazed her nipple with my teeth and ran my tongue over it again and switched sides to give the right one the same amount of attention. I used my fingers to twist and pull at her left nipple. The room was now filled with her soft moans and pants. It was music to my ears and urged me to keep going. So I dragged my fingers lightly down her stomach, leaving goosebumps in its wake and stopped right at the waistband of her shorts. She lifted her hips to help me get them off and i tugged them down and threw them somewhere in the room and slowly dragged my fingers up her legs to her soaking core. I began making small circles on her swollen clit and left soft kisses right above her slit, then thrusted my tongue inside, massaging her walls with my tongue "fuck, you taste amazing." I groaned and continued to thrust the muscle in and out, feeling her walls clench around it. She soon began rutting her hips against my face and tangled her fingers into my hair, tugging slightly, forcing me even closer to her soaking core and releasing a moan into it, making her whole body shake from the vibrations. Her clit began bumping my nose with every grind of her hips, her moans becoming louder and within a few moments she came with a scream of my name, her body stilling. I lapped up all her juices slowly, savoring the taste and she pulled me back up to kiss my lips, letting out a groan at the taste of herself on my tongue. After a minute, we both pulled away gasping for air and I leaned back down resting my head on her shoulder and her arms wrapped around me. "Fuck. That was amazing." She rasped still slightly out of breath. "I know." I responded with a small smirk and she leaned down leaving a small kiss on my forehead and said "okay, detka, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, it's time for breakfast." I leaned up and pressed my lips against hers once more and after a  moment she pulled away resulting in a small whine from me and got up, pulling me along with her. "How do you feel about pancakes, Dorogoy?" She asked while grabbing her shorts and putting them back on and handing me my stuff that was scattered on the ground last night. "Pancakes sound good, but give me a sec, I'll meet you in the kitchen. I have to check my phone." I said and Nat pecked my lips and made her way to the kitchen and I turned messages from mom and a few from dad.

Mom
Hey, hun, do you need me to pick you up after tutoring today?

Your father and I are leaving soon for our trip, so I need to know soon.

You're gonna have to have a friend drive you home or something.

It's been a few hours and you're not responding. I hope you're okay.

I hope you stay at a friends tonight I really don't want you staying alone at the new house.

Dad
Your mother and I are about to board. We'd prefer that you stay with a friend, if you can.

We landed and still no response to either of us. Did you make it home safely or stay with a friend?

Fuck I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I quickly pressed the call button and waited for my mother to pick up. "Y/N, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" My mother asked. "I'm so so sorry, mom." I quickly came up with a lie "my phone died and I fell asleep at M.J's. I'm sorry." I quickly said. "So, you stayed with a friend last night?" Mom asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay, but you should've at least tried to contact us. We were worried." Mom said. "I know, mom, I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I responded. "It better not. Are you going home today?" Mom asked. "I think so. Why?" I asked "Well your father and I are gonna extend our trip for the rest of the week , so if you want to stay with your friend longer, you can which is what we prefer." Mom said "okay, I'll talk to her and think about it. I have to go mom. I'm sorry to you and dad. It won't happen again." I said "okay, sweetheart. Have fun and I love you." She said. "Thanks. I love you, too." I hung up the phone and let out a deep breath. I got up and made my way to Nat who was flipping the last pancake and snaked my arms around her torso and she chuckled. "Hi, Dorogoy, everything okay?" Nat asked "yeah, I just had to talk to my parents." I responded "okay, love." And she turned and pressed her lips to mine and pulled away to plate the last pancake and I grabbed the whipped cream and syrup and we walked to the table sitting on opposite sides and ate our pancakes. "Hey, Dorogoy, I just wanted to let you know that this week you're going to have a substitute teacher in class." Natasha said "oh, why?" I asked trying not to let it affect me. "I'm one of the chaperones for the Washington D.C Academic Decathlon trip." She responded "Wait really?" I asked with a large grin making its way on to my face "yeah, why?"She asked "I was talking to my friends about coming, but I haven't had a chance to talk to Mr. Rogers about it yet." I responded. "That's perfect. I'm one of the chaperones, so I'll talk to Steve and get it all set up. You'll just have to go to practice after tutoring on Monday." "Yes, thank you! I'm so excited!" I said with a huge smile on my face and she reciprocated with a smile just as big and dragged me to her lap to press a soft kiss to my lips. 'I'll never get to used to this. Her soft pillowy lips on mine, her hands on my hips pulling me closer, her chest pressed against mine and her intoxicating scent filling my lungs. This must be what heaven feels like' I thought to myself.

A/N: Sorry for being slow with updates. Things have been difficult recently and I hurt my hip and back again, but heyy that gives me a lot more time to write for y'all.

Im thinking about starting a Nat/ Scarlett one shot book, but idk if that's something y'all would be interested in, but let me know what y'all think.

This is random, but I want a gf ahhhhh.

Reminder: Remember to drink some water and take some time for yourselves today. I hope you have a wonderful day <3