Chapter 9- My Place or Yours?

Y/N's POV

After a few moments, Nat pulled away and asked "do you have plans today?" "Not really. I just have a bit of studying and I was planning to explore the city a bit. What about you?"

"I have some grading to finish up, but do you want to stay longer and watch a movie or something?"

"I'd love to, but I do need to grab some stuff from home. If that's alright." I  said as I brushed a few fallen strands of hair away from her face.

"Of course that's alright." She responded. My hand began brushing her thigh and the other grabbed the whipped cream, "You know, I don't usually have dessert with breakfast, but I think I can make an exception today."

With a smirk, she chuckled and said "wow, you're really hungry today, dorogaya, but let's go grab your stuff first."

"Fineeee" I whined and she let out another chuckle and I got off her lap and we made our way to the car and we drove to my house in a comfortable silence with her hand resting on my thigh.

We pulled up in front of my house and I asked "do you want to come in? My parents aren't home." "I'd love to." She responded and we walked inside my house and she followed me to my room. As soon as we entered my room, she plopped down on my bed and I walked to my desk to grab my stuff and she peered up and asked "so,where are your parents?"

"They're out of town." I responded. "Oh, so you're staying here alone?" She asked "yeah, I'm excited. I get this place to myself and I can explore and stuff." I responded.

"No." She said and I looked at her confused "No, what?" "No, you're not staying here alone." She said. "That's not your decision. I want to stay here alone." I responded

"No. You're new to the city and I don't want you to stay alone." Nat said sternly "That's not up to you, Nat." I responded.

"Do you want me to stay with you or do you want to stay at my place till they get back?" She asked not backing down.

"Neither I want to stay here alone."I responded "Do you see how I didn't give that as an option?"  I rolled my eyes prompting Nat to get up and stalk towards me until my back was pressed against my wall, her body caging me in. "Do not roll your eyes at me, detka."

"S-sorry Nat." Suddenly it's hard to breathe and I can't stop staring at her lips and she smirks "so which is it, Dorogaya? My place or yours?" "I- I want to stay at my place by myself." "Dorogaya, please" she huffed, brushing a piece of fallen hair behind my ear while looking into my eyes "it would give me peace of mind if I was with you." "I don't get why. I can stay by myself." "I know you can, detka, that's not it. Please just agree. My place or yours?" "Yours I guess." I said with a huff and she pressed a kiss on my forehead and said "thank you, Dorogaya."

"Um I need to grab all my stuff then and my cars not fixed, so I don't know how I'm gonna get to school this week" "You can take my car and I'll take my motorcycle this week." "Won't teachers or anyone be able to tell that I'm driving in your car?" I asked" I suppose you're right. I'll call my friend, Tony, and he can get you one in the mean time and get your car fixed up for you." "Okay, thank you." She said and backed up and I went into my closet and packed up all my stuff for the week.

'Ngl this is kind of exciting that I'll be spending the whole week with her. I was looking forward to time alone, but this isn't bad at all.' I thought.

We walked out of the house, hand in hand, to the car with my stuff and she walked around the car and helped me in first then went to her side and got in and pulled my face towards her and said "I'm really looking forward to this week." And pressed her lips against mine and I pulled away after a moment "me too." I said with a smirk and rested my hand on her thigh and she pulled back and started driving with a smile to her gorgeous face.

Slowly, I started moving my hand upwards and I felt her tense under me "don't tease, detka. I'm driving." "I'm not doing anything, Nat." I feigned innocence and she grabbed my hand and placed it back on my lap and started rubbing her thumb along the back of my hand. We drove in complete silence basking in the warmth and comfort we both felt.

Once we got back to Nats place, we both got out and made our way to her floor and as soon as we got in, my back was pressed against the wall and her lips found mine.

"I'm so excited you're staying with me this week, Dorogaya." Nat said breaking away for a second and promptly pushed our lips together in a heated makeout.

A/N: Ahhh I'm sorry I've been gone so long, guys. Schools been stressful and my hip and back pain has gotten worse, so I'm just so tired and my motivation is shot.

But thank you guys so so much for over 100 followers!! I love you all 3000!

I need more Natxreader stories, so please recommend y'all's favorites. Preferably with a lot of smut and fluff. No angst please unless it has a happy ending.

Also, any favorite stories on wattpad in general?

Remember to take some time for yourselves today, drink some water and please eat something. If you need anything, please feel free to message me. I love you 3000 and I hope you have an amazing day <3