Chapter 7- Punishment

Y/N's POV

Once we got to her bedroom, she closed the door and pushed me up against it and started leaving kisses and bites on my neck until she came to a spot that made me moan and she spent more time there sucking on it leaving a mark and ran her tongue over it softly to soothe the pain. I pulled her back up to meet my lips  and she started tugging on the zipper on the back of my dress, asking for permission to remove it and I quickly nodded yes into the kiss and i stepped out of it and she pulled back to see no bra and my red lace panties and gazed at my body with a smile and said "you're beautiful, dorogoy" making my whole body flush almost as red as her hair and I quickly pulled her back into the kiss and started unbuttoning her shirt and pushing it off her shoulders with her permission, revealing her black laced bra. My hands made their way down to the zipper of her skirt and unzipped it revealing her matching panties. She backed me up until my legs hit the bed and pushed me down and went back to kissing my lips then made her way down my body starting at my jaw, my neck, then down the valley between my breasts, leaving marks everywhere she could. She ran her tongue over my left nipple and started tugging at the right one with her index finger and thumb and made her way even lower, kissing down my stomach, down to my inner thighs, and left kisses on each one and I couldn't stop squirming. "pl-please, N-Natasha" she pressed down on my hips and said "stay still, Dorogoy. Be patient." And she moved her fingers to my clothed core and pressed on my clit through the thin cloth and husked "I can already feel how wet you are." Then she tugged on my panties asking permission to remove them and I immediately said yes and she left soft kisses on my hip bones and finally got to my folds and gave it kitten licks earning a whine from me and she chuckled lightly sending vibrations through my body and immediately latched on to my clit, sucking harshly, and I let out a whimper from the feeling and she thrusted in 2 fingers and I screamed "fuck." "Wow, Dorogoy, you're so tight." She husked and she went even faster, at an inhuman speed pumping her fingers in and out of me until I came. She helped me ride my high and started cleaning me up slowly with her tongue since I was still sensitive. "Fuck. Natasha that was amazing." I breathed out still panting and coming down from my high. Natasha then made her way back up and kissed me hard allowing me to taste myself and pulled away and brushed her hand against my cheek "I'm glad you enjoyed that, but i still think you need to be punished for running away so much." She said "Orrr we could forget any of that ever happened and we can get some food, watch a movie and cuddle?" I responded and she chuckled and said "Don't worry, love, we'll still do all of that, but after your punishment." I nodded my head okay and watched her get up and walk into her closet. I heard her rummage around and open a few drawers and after a few moments she walked out with a huge strap on and a dark red rope. She made her way over to me and set everything on the bed and brushed loose hair behind my ear and gently cupped my cheek and I wrapped my arms around her neck and brought her closer to me and pulled her down to kiss me and we finally pulled away when it was getting hard to breathe. "Okay, so we're gonna start off slow and if you need to stop or anything, just tell me and don't be afraid. I won't get mad. Understand?" She said. I nodded my head yes and she leaned down to kiss me again and began to tie my wrists and ankles to the bedposts and got up to adjust the harness and strap on to her body. She leaned back down once more and pressed her lips to mine and began aligning her strap on to my core and brushed the tip against me making me let out a whine and she chuckled at the sound before thrusting in fully in one quick motion. "NATASHA" I whined "I know, Dorogoy, you're doing so well. Give it a second." She said. I nodded my head okay and she slowly began to move and the pain started becoming pleasure and she increased her speed, slamming her hips into mine. "OH YESS." I moaned and tugged at the ropes and she smiled and said "hold on." And she went even faster and I screamed "Natasha. I'm gonna-" and before I could finish, she slowed her pace "NOO I was so close" I whined and she smirked and said "well that's too bad. Next time don't run away." And she quickly picked up the pace again slamming her hips into mine and the room was filled with my moans and as soon as I was close she stopped and waited a few seconds before beginning again. "You don't cum until I tell you that you can, Dorogoy." I let out a frustrated groan and said "okayy." I can't even count how many times I came close, but never fell off the edge. Each time Natasha felt an orgasm she slowed her pace and waited for it to pass and each time I whined feeling frustrated needing my release. After what felt like hours, she pulled out leaving me feeling empty and before I had time to adjust she attached her mouth on my clit again and sucked harshly "oh you taste so good, Dorogoy." She groaned and began eating me out a fast pace, massaging my walls with her tongue. "It-Its too much N-Natasha. PLEASE." I moaned "Cum for me." She cooed And I released onto her tongue with a high pitched whine and she slowed down her tongue slightly, allowing me to ride out my high and my body shook violently and she came back up to meet my lips and cooed soft praises into my ear. "You did so well for me, Dorogoy. I'm so proud of you." She said, then kissed me again hard and i pulled away gasping for air and she chuckled. "What do you need, hun? Food? Water? A bath?" She asked "All of the above please" and she nodded her head, got up and untied me from the rope and rubbed my ankles and wrists a little to soothe the angry red marks, then grabbed me some water and picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and set me down on the counter. She kissed my forehead while wrapping her arms around me and said "I'm so proud of you, hun. I'm gonna get a bath started for you and then go make you some food." "No, please don't leave me." I said And pulled her body closer to mine. "But Dorogoy, I have to get you some food." "No, please don't leave." I whined. "Okay, Dorogoy, I'll get food delivered for us." And she pressed another soft kiss against my forehead and stepped away to start the bath. Once Natasha was finished, she lifted me off the counter and helped me get into the tub and quickly ordered us food and then came back and sat inside behind me and I rested my head against her and slowly she started washing my body and did the same for herself. After finishing washing both of us, she got out and wrapped a towel around her body, went to her closet and returned with clothes for both of us. She helped me dry off and we both put on baggy tshirts and a pair of shorts and she carried me to bed and as soon as I laid down, the doorbell rang and she handed me the remote and said "why don't you find something for us to watch and I'll go get the food." I nodded my head okay and she kissed my forehead and left and I began to flip through the channels and settled on y/f/m and Natasha returned with the food and handed me mine and grabbed hers and crawled into bed next to me and we ate peacefully while watching  and once we finished, Natasha put up the food and returned to the bed and I turned off the tv and immediately cuddled into Her and laid my head on her chest and she kissed my forehead and said "good night, Dorogoy." "G'night, Natasha." And I reached up to press a kiss against her lips and laid back down to my original position and we both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: I'm so so sorry for the long wait. I've had a really difficult month and been kinda struggling with my mental health, but I'm back. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!!

Reminder: Remember to drink some water and take some time for yourselves. I hope y'all have a wonderful day <3