Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

"I'm so excited you're staying with me this week, Dorogaya." Nat said, breaking away for a second and promptly pushed our lips together in a heated makeout.

I dropped all my stuff and we made our way to the couch with our lips still pressed against each other as she pushed me against it and straddled my hip. I pulled back with a smirk on my face and said "I thought we were gonna watch a movie." Nat looked at me for a moment and responded with a smirk of her own and said "I found something more interesting to do." And she swiftly pushed my back against the couch, laying me down and pressed her lips to mine again.

After a moment, she made her way to my neck, pressing wet kisses and leaving marks as she goes down. I feel her fingers, kneading my breasts and I let out a soft moan. Her right hand begins traveling downwards and her fingers dance across my waistband and I draw in a sharp breath. Her fingers then in a slow, agonizing manner begin dragging across my clothed core and presses against my clit sharply and I let out a moan and then, suddenly she pulls away and says "you know what, you're right, let's watch the movie." And I look at her confused and frustrated "what?" I ask and she says "the movie, let's watch it." and I say "We can, but please just finish what you were doing." "We can later, baby, I wanna watch the movie now." She said with a smile on her face. "Nat, please." I said. "Be patient, baby, we'll finish later." She said as she got up to grab the tv remote and laid back on the couch and I curled up in her arms. "So, what movie do you wanna watch?" Nat asked. I huffed and said "I'm fine with whatever you wanna watch." And she smiled and put on her favorite movie.

*****time passes
We're done with the first movie and Nat starts shifting to sit up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just grabbing my papers. I still need to grade some stuff. Don't worry, I'll be right back." She said as she pressed a kiss to my nose and walked away.

I grabbed my homework to start and sat on the floor, placing my work on the coffee table. As I'm pulling out my English homework first, Nat walks into the room and places her stuff next to mine and takes a seat next to me. We work for a while and I've finished my work, so I look up to Nat. She's still working. She looks so gorgeous. Her hair is in a messy bun, she's only wearing a loose tshirt, her face in deep thought and she's biting her lip. Ugh I wanna be the one to bite her lip.

I get an idea. I crawl into her lap and I swiftly start kissing her, my hands making it's way into her hair. She's surprised for a moment but quickly starts kissing me back and her hands move to my hips. I slowly start grinding my hip against hers, and she pulls me closer and I gasp, slightly pulling her hair. Shit she's packing. She lets out a low groan and pulls away with a smirk. "Like what you feel, baby?" She asks. "Oh, yes." I respond and kiss her again, grinding my hips against hers searching for some relief and her hands then squeeze my hips, stilling me and I whine. "Why don't you take off your panties and shorts, detka?" I nod and quickly slip them off as she slips hers off and make my way back on top of her and begin tugging at the strap, aligning it to my core . Nat chuckles and says "We're very eager today aren't we, love?" and I make no response just trying to get the strap in, but struggling due to the size.

She waits for a few moments then mockingly pouts and says "do you need my help, baby? Can't get my cock into that tiny pussy of yours?" "please, please, help." I whine and she then mockingly chuckles "of course, baby, I'll help." And she starts making circles on my clit and immediately, it slips in further and my walls clamp down as I slip out a loud moan and Nat says "oh look, baby, it can fit, but this slutty little pussy of mine just needs mommy's help. Isn't that right?" And I let out another moan at her dirty words and I feel my walls clamp down again on the strap. I lay my head against her neck as I start moving, the strap hitting that spot, making me see stars and she kisses my head and once again starts working. I pull back, still moving, my eyes barely open, my arms wrapped around her neck and I pant out "w-what are you doing?" "I still have work to do baby, but you keep working. Oh and don't cum." She says and I whine "Nat, noo, please." "Don't whine, love, you'll take what I give you. Understand?" I make no move to respond, I just slow my hips, trying to calm the ache, but not disobey and she grabs my chin in her fingers, forcing me to look in her eyes "answer me, baby, do you understand?" She said. "Yes, I do." I answer begrudgingly. She once again kisses my head and returns to her work as my head returns to the crook of her neck.

I continue like this for what feels like days, but in reality it's only been an hour. It feels so good, but the ache needs to be quelled. I need my release. I'm trying to fight the tears that are threatening to fall, but my insides are aching and sore, so I take a deep breath and pull back once again. "Nat, please, I really need to cum." I whine. She looks at me for a moment and then says "I really like you like this. You warming my cock while I work. You look absolutely wrecked, but perfect. You're mine to do as I please. Mine to ruin. Isn't that right, baby?" She asks "you're right, Natty." I agree and she smiles once again. "You know I think you've been a good girl, detka. Why don't you go ahead and cum?" Those words were music to my ears and I moved my body as fast as I could and Nats hands guiding me and she lets out a low groan due to the harness rubbing at her clit in the right way. I need just a little more to fall over the edge. I'm so close. "Nat" is all I whine out and she knows exactly what I need and she moves her fingers to circle my clit as I ride her strap as fast as I can. "This slutty little pussy always needs mommy's help. Mommy's the only one who can look after this pussy so well." Those dirty worse were my ruin and I fall off the edge. She guides me through my high, and my body falls limp against her, but she doesn't stop. "Nat, I don't think I can." I whine. "Come on, baby, just one more." I don't respond, but I start moving my body once again, faster, and suddenly, I'm flipped over on my back and Nat's on top of me, pounding into me. I wrap my legs around her, bringinf her as close as I can, and once again she's hitting that spot, making me see stars. Nat lets out a moan at the stimulation she's receiving as well. It's all becoming too much. "Nat" I stutter out, but I can't finish what I'm trying to say. "I know baby, me too. Cum with me." Nat pants out and after a few hard thrusts, I feel myself let go and Nat does the same, our names leaving each other's lips. Her body goes limp and her head falls into the crook of my neck. We lay like that as we calm down and she pulls out of me and I wince from the empty feeling.

" How are you, baby? She asks and searches my face for any discomfort of any kind. "So fucking good, Nat, but I'm kinda sleepy." I say and she chuckles then kisses my forehead and says "I'm glad, baby. But let's get you some food first." So we both get up, put our clothes back on and sit at the counter while Nat puts some noodles on the stove to make pasta.

I watch her as she moves around the kitchen to make the pasta and I'm finding it so difficult to stay awake. I must've fallen asleep at some point because I'm startled awake by a pair of arms wrapping around me and a pair of lips against my neck "don't sleep just yet, detka, I finished making the pasta." And she move the plates in front of us and takes a seat next to me. I can barely stay awake while eating and Nat finishes her food first. "Come here, baby." She says and pats her lap, so I move over to her lap and she brings my plate in front of us and starts feeding me. "No, Nat, you don't have to." I said while leaning back against her. She lets out a small chuckle and says "I want to, detka, I've got you." And she places a small kiss against my head and begins feeding me again. After we finish eating, we make our way to her bed to take a nap. I quickly climb into the bed and Nat climbs in after me, laying on her back and I lay on her chest, listening to her breathing and heartbeat lulling me into sleep.

A/N: I'm back bitches! I really don't know what this chapter was. I've never written like this before, but ngl I kinda like it BSHJSJS. I'm sorry I've been so slow with writing though. My motivation is just getting worse and senior year has been incredibly stressful.

Any suggestions for the name of this chapter or any suggestions in general?

Remember to take some time for yourselves today, drink some water and please eat something. If you need anything, please feel free to message me. I love you 3000 and I hope you have an amazing day <3