11

NOMTHA
His long length filled me as I stiffled a moan which in turn earned me a groan from him.
Enzo:Fuck!Selena don't keep those moans from me.
His eyes were dangerously wild as he thrusted in and out of me hard.My back arched to meet his impatient thrusts.
He started to assault my breasts taking me to the moon and back.
What could be heard in the room was skin slapping against skin and our ragged breathing.I screamed his name out loud as yet another orgasm invaded my senses and I tightly clenched all over his manhood which elicited a loud groan and a string of curses from my husband's mouth.He shot his seed deep inside of me and he held onto my shoulders.
He paused for a while before he started to pump into me once again,filling my entire body with his essence and giving yet another earth shattering orgasm.He continued to thrust much more swiftly and it was a bit rough and he rode out my orgasm.I could feel his hard length inside of me and my tight wall milked him of his seed as he bit my neck and I screamed.
He collapsed on top of me and I had to get my breathing in order.
Me:Enzo,You're heavy.
He shifted his weight and pulled my tiny body to him,placing my head on his muscled chest.
Enzo:Sleep now.
And I yawned as sleep took over.He tired me out and I had sworn to myself to not have sex in his parents house.
.
ENZO
I looked at her sleeping.She is a little vixen when she wants to be.Pouting her lips and throwing tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants.I underestimated this little dynamite.
And how she's so submissive in the bedroom.Should I?
Is she ready though?My dick became hard just thinking about all the dirty things I could do to her body.I trailed my hand down her thigh.I wanted her so bad and I had just had her.She is tired and will probably wake up very sore in the morning.
My hand moved to the bite on her neck.I'm inhumane and that bite was visible.I could still see my razor sharp canines on her neck.I touched it once more and she flinched.Guess she is unconsciously feeling the pain.But thats not the spot I should mark her.Its definitely not the one.But it will have to do.I'm a monster and she doesn't know it.
I placed a kiss on her forehead as I held her closer to the point where I was spooning her.She is just so tiny.
.
NOMTHA
The sun shone brightly on my eyelids and I forced them open.Why did he have to open the window so early in the morning?
I looked at the bedside alarm and the time was 11am!oh shit!
And I'm at my in-laws and I wake up this time.I have to be the perfect makoti.Mom is so not going to be pleased if she hears about this.
I rushed to the bathroom and I had a quick shower.My amazing husband,note the sarcasm was nowhere to be seen and he let me sleep till now.I hate him.
I didn't even have time to look at the mirror.I wore a long maxi dress and sandals and rushed out of the room ignoring the slight pain I felt between my legs.I will tend to that later.
I got to the lounge and I was surprised to see two new faces.And my husband.
He approached me and he held my waist.
Enzo:you're awake.
Me:And a certain somebody let me sleep till this time.
I replied through gritted teeth.
Enzo:you looked peaceful Nomthandazo now behave.
He had this sombre look and he introduced me to his sister Zihle and brother Daniel.
Me:Nice to meet you all.
Zihle:Nice to meet you.You look gorgeous by the way.
Me:Thank you but you take the cup.
She blushed as she nodded.Such a sweet soul.
I wiggled myself out of Enzo tight grip and made my way to the kitchen only to see my mother in law.Oh the pain and the embarassment was too much.
Ma:don't mind me dear.Just came for a cup of tea.
Me:yebo ma.
I walked to the fridge to take out some cheese and butter.A sandwich would be better than nothing.
Ma:are you supposed to be up?
Wait what?
I turned to look at her.
Me:I overslept ma.Its nothing.Is anything wrong?
She pointed to my neck and I held it.Is there anything wrong?
As if she could sense the confusion in my eyes she placed her hand on a certain spot on my neck and I flinched.
Whats that?
Ma:go rest my child.You shouldn't be up and about.
Me:I'm honestly fine.
I replied as she walked out.I looked at my neck on the fridge mirror and it looked like one huge purple hickey and I have a good guess on who did that.You guessed it Enzokuhle Jordan Duma.The nerve.
I walked out of the kitchen and headed to the bedroom.I need to cover this up.I won't walk around with this huge thing on my neck.
I took out my makeup kit though I don't wear much of this but I thanked my lucky stars that I packed it just in case.I looked at it again.It was so big.Like one sunk their teeth in my neck.I got my facecloth out and wiped the area.It indeed looked as if his teeth penetrated my skin.As I was just dabbing the concealer on my neck I felt huge hands engulfing me.
Enzo:Don't do that.
Me:I can't walk around with this.
Enzo:Selena I won't repeat myself,don't cover that damn mark up with make up,understood?
I nodded.