12

NOMTHA
I looked at him and he was serious.
Enzo:I'm not kidding.Don't cover that up.
Me:B-but.
He gave me a look and it was enough to send shivers down my back.
Me:as you wish.
He held my waist as he nuzzled my neck at the exact same spot he asked me not to cover.His lips were soothing and I kind of liked it.
Me:When are we going home?
He smiled.
Enzo:later today.Around five.
I nodded as he kept his head buried on my neck.
I have school tomorrow and he has work.
He let me go and guided me out of the room.
Me:so what are we doing today?
Enzo:what do you want to do little one?
I cocked an eyebrow.
Me:Little one?
Enzo:is anything wrong?
Me:Little one?
I asked yet again as I detached myself from him.
Enzo:Yes.
I groaned and rolled my eyes.
Me:Just because you're older than me doesn't mean that you need to rub it in my face.I hate you.
Now he raised his eyebrows with amusement written all over his face.
I folded my arms on my chest.
Enzo:no you don't.
Me:I do.
He took slow steps towards me as i moved back till I hit the wall.He trapped me with his hands.
Enzo:You don't hate me little one.You love it when I'm deep inside of you bringing immense pleasure to your tiny body.How I play that body like a guitar and you come for me hard fast.You like that don't you?
He whispered huskily in my ear and my throat dried up.How could one be so offensive and seductive at the same time.I could feel the wetness pooling between my legs at just his mere words.
His hand just rubbed my cunt against my dress and I had to bite my lips not to moan.
His eyes glinted mischeviously as he looked at me.
Enzo:you don't hate me at all.
He let me go and I was all flustered while he was normal.
Enzo:Now, shall we wife?
He just took my hand and his father was there.I bowed my head.
Baba:Makoti.Its so nice to see you here.
Me:Likewise.
Baba:Should I be expecring grandchildren?
I choked on my saliva and my husband smirked while rubbing circles on my back.
Enzo:We'll see to that won't we dear?
I nodded.
The old king beamed with happiness at his son's answer and I think I need to take contraceptive pills or something.I'm not ready to mother someone.I'm just 18.
Me:Can we watch tv or something?
Enzo:sure.
We headed to the lounge and I rested my head on his shoulder.I was switching the channels till I got the movie I wanted and he watched it with me.Classic.I know.
Ever since we came here he has been, well possessive and a bit chilled.
He usually has this stoic expression on his face that always baffles me as I want to know his emtions.
But I do hide my emotions but it seems he can sense them.But how?I do not know the man I married at all.
When the movie ended I looked at him.I haven't forgotten that Zekethelo had called him prior to us coming here.I don't hate the girl.I'm not angry at her.No anger on my side but she is starting to get on my nerves.
Enzo:what are you thinking about?
Me:Zekethelo.
He stiffened and I know I'm one step away from knowing why she called.
Enzo:what about her?
Me:oh I don't know.Just.
I was getting on his nerves now by my replies.
Enzo:Selena if you have something to say just say it.
Me:I have nothing to say babe.Nothing at all.
And with that I stood up and headed to the kitchen to have a glass of water.He never tells me anything to be honest.Maybe he's just using my body for his sexual benefit and he really wants Zekethelo.
Just thinking about her I got angry.I know this was an arranged marriage but I like Enzo now.And I'm married to him not her.But the sweet Selena will never show it.I was trained up to be the perfect wife.
I walked out of the kitchen with my nerves calm and I shot my dear husband a very sweet smile.
Enzo:and whats it?
Me:Nothing.Just happy I guess.
He eyed me suspiciously as I headed to the bedroom.I don't know how to feel about Zekethelo.She embarassed me and had the nerve to call Enzo after humiliating him in public?I would never do that.Wait.Am I comparing myself to his ex?I'm better than that.
With that I packed our clothes and lunch was fast approaching.

ZEKETHELO
I was feeling pains all over my abdomen for tha past thrity minutes.I can't lose my baby.I called Enzo and he said he will come when he's back and I can't lose the child when I know he or she is the only way I can get married to the prince.
I took a cab to the hospital where I saw the doctor.He started talking about how dangerous the first trimester is and that I should not stress and things Like that.
He prescribed vitamins and said I should come for a proper checkup in a week.Maybe I will be coming with Enzokuhle and he will hear his baby's heartbeat and decide that his baby should grow in a stable home.He has always been the one for order so I guess having a baby with him shouldn't be any different.