05

NOMTHA
The order arrived and we ate.Well Enzo asked me a lot of questions which I tried my best to answer and all.
Enzo:will you look at the time,we need to be at home affairs.
Me:oh.
Enzo:finish up so we can go.
I drank my cappuccino and he was right it was really good.
He paid and we exited the cafè.
He opened the car door for me and I got in.
We went to home affairs and the parents were there.They were going to be the witnesses.
We signed and I was surprised when Enzo slipped a diamond ring on my ring finger.
Enzo:don't take it off.
Me:yes sir.
He had a ring himself.Am I missing something here?he was wearing a ring but let me not ask questions.
Mom:mntanm I'm so happy.
Me:mommy I know.We'll talk mama,I have class.
Dad:of course love.Make us proud.
Me:You know.

Enzo and I left.

He dropped me off at the gate.
Enzo:what time should I pick you up?
Me:three is fine.
Enzo:alright.Have a good day.
I opened the door and got out.He drove away.

ZEKETHELO
I saw Enzo dropping her off.My blood started boiling.
She was making her way to wherever she was going.Fuck the punishment.This kid needs to know who's who.
I stopped her.She smiled.
Noma:Zekethelo,how are you?
Me:this kid.You take my man and ask me how I am?
Noma:Zekethelo are you still on that issue.Fine.Did you tell me who your boyfriend was?
Me:no.
Noma:you have your answer besides.Its royalty.Royalty marries royalty and ours was arranged by the parents so who are we to say no their laws?they are the ones who rule the kingdoms.
I kept quiet.
Me:He doesn't love you.
Her face is always so emotionless and calm.How the hell does she do that?
Noma:oh I know.I never believed in love anyway.
This child is getting on my nerves.
Me:so you'll rather be married to a monster,someone who will continously hurt you for whatever reason?
Noma:Don't cry.It will get better.And no.I'm not that gullible.i know where I'm not wanted and keep my distance.I suggest you do the same so you don't get hurt.
What the hell?is that her subtle way of telling me to break it off with Enzo?hell no.I will carry his first heir so hell no.I'm not breaking up with him.He will marry me and make me the first priority.
I saw the diamond on her finger.Wow!He gave her a diamond ring?that one looks expensive and she just acts like an innocent.
Me:And so you want to live with a man who sleeps with another woman while you are home,he comes home late pretending to be from somewhere.
Noma:if thats your way of telling me he spent the whole day with you,its okay.If he loves you like you so much want him to,he would not have come home at all last night would he?He would've cuddled you to sleep,playing with your hair.Whispering sweet nothings to your ear.
And Enzo did none of that last night or in the last three years.I thought that was how he is.
Noma:but he still came home.It says a lot about him don't you think?and Zekethelo I will be honest with you.I don't want to fight over a man.At all.If you want to get hurt I'll let you hurt.But I can't hate you for seeing him.You were an item wayy before I got in the picture.Excuse me.I have class to go.
She walked away.I honestly had nothing to say to her.

NOMTHA
Class was nice and then guess who decided to ruin my mood after that.Kimberly.That girl.She thinks the whole world revolves around her.
Kim:and whats that?a promise ring?
She laughed.
Kim:he promised you the stars and you believed him?tell me you're not that gullible.
I was walking out and she was following.She wants to be my entourage now?oh great.
Then I saw Lisa and they started to scream.
Lisa well is kinda of known.Thats because of her insta.And my girl is hot yoh!
I hugged her and Kim started talking.
Kim:Selena she does not talk to commoners.
I saw Lisa's reaction and knowing my friend she might say something nasty.I kept quiet and watched the action.
Lisa:commoner?excuse you darling but you are the commoner.The last time I checked Nomthandazo Dlamini was royalty.
She was looking at her nails.
Kim gasped.
Kim:She is thee Nomthandazo?
Lisa:took you long enough now shoo,we don't need you negative pesky pets around us.
We walked away.
Me:did you have to do that without blowing my cover?
Lisa:your wedding,I mean white wedding will be public with the media and stuff.Might as well get it off the way.
Me:you're nasty.
Lisa:you know me darling.Which is something you're not.I love you and I would go to the mountain for you.
I laughed.
Me:I like you too Lisakhanyo.
Lisa:gosh,you haven't been sexed yet?
Me:what do you know about sex?
Lisa:enough to make my first time a breeze.
Me:you're crazy yoh!
Lisa:you always tell me that.Anyway I'm going home this weekend.
Me:something wrong?
Lisa:umemulo waam.
Me:I want to attend friend.
Lisa:you're family besides apparently the prince who will marry me will be there.So better attend.And bring that husband of yours.
Me:I'll ask.
We bought some juice and fries and sat down to talk.