04

NOMTHA
When I was out of his building I just went to the music shop.I don't know how to sing.Trust me,I have the worst singing voice possible.All you hear is squeaks and nothing better.
But I do know how to play the guitar.I gave mine to Lelo,I used to play it for her.
I just bought a red one for myself.
After that I headed home.I got there and started cooking for the parents.
I made stew and pap.Men love meat and I think I haven't been cooking enough meat for Enzo.Hmm!I should change that.
It took me more than two hours but I was finally done.
Now to sit down and watch TV.Lelo got me addicted to Disney Channel.I even watch K.C undercover and labrats.All thanks to Lelo.
I will watch The Queen later on, on my phone.
Enzo walked in.
Enzo:hey.
Me:hi.The food is in the warmer.Let me get it.
Enzo:sit down.
I sat down immediately.
Enzo:You feed me its enough.I swear if I eat some more I might gain weight.
I giggled.
Me:its my duty to feed you Mr Duma.
Enzo:woman you're making me fat.
I laughed.
Me:And you want them to say I don't give you food?hai!so when should I bring the food?
Enzo:after two hours.Its only 4 o'clock.
I nodded.
He started to undo his tie as he walked upstairs.
He came back twenty minutes later wearing grey sweatpants and a hoodie.
I've never seen him wearing something like that.
He sat next to me on the couch.
Me:so when are the parents coming?
Enzo:they booked themselves in a hotel.They said they want to give us "privacy".
I frowned.
Me:but I cooked for them.
Enzo:tell me you're joking?
Me:I'm not.I served six plates.So what am I supposed to do with the four?
Enzo:maybe they should come over for dinner?
Me:might work.
Enzo:I'll call,so for now relax.
Me:thank you.
He stood up as he started to press his phone.
He came back minutes later.
Enzo:done,they coming for dinner.
Me:thank you.I thought all my efforts were in vain.
He smiled.Jesus!He smiled.
His smile is gorgeous.Wow!
I snapped out of it.I should stop that.
Me:yeah,I'm going to take a shower.
Enzo:alright.
I walked upstairs to the room.I just put his shoes back in the closet and his clothes in the laundry basket.
I undressed and wrapped a towel around my body as I walked into the bathroom.
I changed my mind.A bath won't do me no harm.
I had a thirty minute bath and after that I wore this seeveless dress.It was knee long.It was hot.
I wore my fluffy sleepers and there was noise downstairs.
And surprise.The parents were home.
Mom hugged me.
Mom:Thandaza are you okay?
Me:why wouldn't I be mom?I'm fine.
Mom:I can see.
Dad just held my hand.
Dad:Nomthandazo.
Me:daddy.
I hugged him.
I greeted my inlaws and there was talking and I just headed to the kitchen to warm the food.
I also checked the fridge to see if there was cake.
I just slowly went to Enzo.
I didn't want to disturb the conversation he had going with my dads so I just kind of whispered in his ear and I stood on my toes.He's tall okay.
Me:I need a favour.
Enzo:what is it?
Me:can you buy some sponge cake and red velvet cake?Please.Its for dessert.There is no time for me to start baking a cake now.Please.
He just kept quiet for a while.
Enzo:fine.
Me:thank you.I owe you one.
I just went to the kitchen with mom giving me weird looks.What did I do?
I just started to prepare the cream for when the cakes came.
I just sat on the high chair waiting for the cakes.
Do I have his number?no.
What kind of wife doesn't her husband's number?I need to go ask for it.

ENZO
I bought the cakes but I then remembered that I don't have her number.I could have entered using the backdoor with the cakes.
Anyway I just entered using the front door and all eyes were on me.
The parents we have.Is buying cakes a sin?
I went to the kitchen and I put the cakes on the counter.She was just sitting on the high chairs doing nothing.
Noma:Thank you so much.You're lifesaver.
Me:welcome.
I said as I walked out.Now the parents were looking at me curiously.
Me:what?
Dad:hai!its nothing.
And he was smiling.And so was mom and my inlaws.
I'll let the old people be ke.

Around seven Nomthandazo called everyone to the table she was setting up.
When everyone was sitted she said grace and everyone dug in.
Mom:I can see my son does not starve in this house.
Noma:yes ma.
The women smiled.Hai!
She brought dessert afterwards and we ate.
They just couldn't stop praising her.
But hands down her cooking was superb.
We escorted the parents outside and when they were finally gone thats when I could finally breath.
Noma:do you ever have friends over?or host parties?
Me:no.Siba comes here occassionaly.
Noma:who is Siba?
Me:you'll get to meet him.
She nodded and made her way to the kitchen.Her being this submissive makes me want to do things to her body.Take her to places she has never been.
I punched the wall
I need to control myself when I'm around her.And by control I mean my anger,temper and sexual desires and what I know I want to do.I've never had a woman as submissive as her.Damn you Nomthandazo for making me feel this way