I Thought You Loved Me.

So I am writing about Sophie's dad. I don't know if this is real or not. This was just a theory I saw and I used it because my best friend said to use it and he is always so nice to Sophie and her friends. Sorry if you don't agree.

"Really? Was it that easy?" Sophie said not even knowing she was saying it.

"It is but your dad wanted to be the one to tell you and not me. He also said to meet downstairs by the fountain" said Mr. Forkle. The Collective nodding in agreement.

"Ok, guys I am ready. Are you? What if we know him?" Sophie said worried that it might be someone that she did not like.

It will be fine! It is your dad, not ours. Even if we don't like him, you will still get your scrolls right? Transmitted an accented voice that filled Sophie's mind.

I guess. Before we go on to meet him, you have to see something. Just please don't get too mad at me.

She showed her the memory. She showed her how Keefe kissed her and how he said

"Sophie, I love you. I don't really see how you did not see that though. Ro and I gave so many hints. Rember when she dyed Iggy ice blue? That is the color of my eyes! You love Fitz's eyes so much you probably didn't know that!" said memory Keefe.

"Of course I know this. I was so clueless that I did not understand that back then!" said memory Sophie yelling.

"I thought you loved me too because you blushed when I was around. Then, during that kiss, I realized you don't. I always felt love coming from you and never realized it was only when Fitz was around. I now know that you don't." said memory Keefe quietly.

"I only did that because I was always flattered by what you did for me. I never thought it was out of love."

"Then goodbye Sophie Foster. I will soon get over you. Hopefully. " said memory Keefe and the light whisked him away.

The memory was over. Fitz had no response.

Fitz's POV

Wow was Fitz only thought. She really did love him. She really did remember her promise. (Wow I'm really a dick for not responding is what he should had thought)

After the conversation, everyone was teasing them or talking to Sohpie but Fitz did not listen. His heart was racing as fast as his thoughts.

He had to tell Sophie something right? So he deiced to tell a very heartfelt thing that he meant 100%.

Sophie? Sorry I did not say anything before. I just want to tell you that I am not mad at you. No one that loves some else should not be. I could feel your emotions at the end. I can tell you that Keefe does not hate you. He avoids you because he thinks you hate him. He is constantly asking about you because he's your friend and misses you. Not in a lover way but in a friend way.

Really? That can't be true. He must hate me for what I did to him.

I wasn't going to tell you this but he had already told me. He thought you hated him for it. You need to talk to after we meet you dad, okay?

Okay is all she replied

When they got to the first floor, Sophie said "I am going to be turned around until he gets here," said Sophie.

No one objected. A few minutes later they all heard a new voice.

"Hey, Sophie. How are you?" Sophie knew this voice. So did Fitz. Without turning around, Sophie said

"Elwin?"

HAHA! I am so mean! So, do you like this theory. Oralie was always so nice to Sophie and her friends and I saw this theory that said it could be Elwin and I used it.

Updated 7/21/23