She knew she would hold onto these feeling forever.

She light leaped to Everglean. She wanted to tell Fitz everything but she wanted privacy from Biana. Her plan was to get him to take a walk teleport them. This was going to be easy.

She walked up to Everglean. Della neeted her at the door.
"Hello! Long time no see! We missed you! What can we do for you today?"
Della asked sweetly.
"I am here to see Mr. Fitz Vacker!" Sophie said sounding important.
"Aw man! I wanted to give you a makeover!" Said the darkness behind Della.

"Hi Biana! Sorry but not today. Come and give a hug!" Said Sophie.
Biana ran up and gave her a hug.
"Fine. You may talk to Fitz with no
makeover." Said a very mad Biana.

*Time skip to Havenfiled *

"Fitz, you might be mad...." Sophie started sounding sad.

"Why would that be?" Fitz asked calm.

OMG, Sophie did not realizehow much she missed him until this moment!!!

Stop mind!

"I might have got my match making packet........" Sophie said slyly smiling.

"Really Soph! Really? Do I look mad?"
Fitz said while being mockingly mad.

"Well, the council told me something today when I told them. They said that if we got married, Emery would step down and I would take his spot and you would take mine. They also said if one of us start to be bais, they would give us a warning. If we kept doing we would be asked to step down. Would you like to do this with me, Fitzroy Avery Vacker?" Sophie said, out of breath.

"Anything for you my love." Fitz said with his movie perfect smile. She did not know why she did this but she leaned in to Fitz and kissed him passionately. The kiss felt like fireworks. She knew she would hold onto these feelings forever.

Sophie remembered this is what all of Fitz's kisses felt like. They were so into the kiss, they did not know that someone was standing right next to them. They did see him until they stopped.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to cliffhanger.