Come on Lord Snuggles

Fitz POV (before Fitz and Keefe left for the food)

Bold Fitz

Slated Sophie

Sophie pulled me aside.

"Listen Fitz. I understand that you and Keefe are not on the best terms but you have been best friends more than I have known you. Also, you are adults. You should not be acting like teenagers fighting over a girl!!!"

This is all very good information. Why is she telling me this?

"Why are you telling me this? They are very good points that I understand.. "

"Well Fitz, I want Keefe to go with you to get the food. Please? The girls, Dex, Wylie, Tam, and I are going to have a talk. I promise I will tell you. By what it sounds like, I will have to tell you about it." Wow. I think that is an odd group. I have a feeling they didn't plan that way.

"As you wish." That is all I said.

When Sophie gave me a TV, I had Dex fix it so I could have human streaming channels. He somehow got around all of the payments so I have every stream channel for free.

One of my favorites is Disney plus. There is this movie I enjoy that all the love interest is 'as you wish'. I thought Sophie may have seen it and based on her reaction, she has.

You have seen one of my favorite movies "The Princess Bride"

I may have. You will never know.

I am totally not a telepath.

I know you aren't. That is why you will never know.

Thank you for going.

Of course M'lady. This is yet another Disney reference. It's from a show called Miraculous. She already knows this of course. We watch the show together. We just watched the season 4 finale and we have depression.

If you remember back to some of the first chapters I called her this then.

What? You want me to call you Chaton? Or kitty?

Whatever you want M'lady.

"Oh stop flirting!!!! We all understand you two are the cutest together!!!" Keefe yelled at us.

I would question how he knows but I know. He can feel Sophie's emotions from across the room.

"Come on Keefe! You and Fitz are going to get food because I can't cook." Sophie yelled back in repose.

"Alright. Come on Lord Snuggles." Keefe said walking over to me.

Keefe and I walked outside in silence. I pulled out my lightleaping crystal and we lightleaped to Atlantis.

At the whirlwind, I jumped in first. I leaned on the sponge and got off just as Keefe landed on the sponge.

As we walked to the Bistro, Keefe started to look really nervous.

"You all right Keefe?" I asked, deciding to break the ice.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Of course. Just have something on mind." Keefe replied back with a clearly fake smile on his face.

It was time like this I wished I were an empath. I hope he talks to me about.

"Keefe, I am really sorry you had to find out this way. I should have just told you after she invited me to Havenfield. I knew you liked Sophie since before you told me. I really hope you can forgive me. Is there anything I can do to help you?" I really didn't know what to say to him.

"No. It's fine. I am sorry I reacted this way. I didn't mean to act like a teenager. Those were better times." This is very true. Sure we were constantly almost dieing, but they were way easier times that being an adult.

We walked in silence agian until we reached the Bistro. I ordered a little bit of everything and a lot of mallomelt. Their mallomelt is so good. You can get it in human hot chocolate form, human cookie form, and just normal mallomelt. We got all of it.

We walked outside. They said they would hail me when it is done. We walked around Atlantis.

"Fitz? Hypothetically, if I were to go join the Neverseen again, how do you think everyone would act?" Keefe asked a very specific question.

"Like how they always react I think. Sophie would be devastated and wouldn't be the same for weeks and I would be disappointed and stay in my room for days or even weeks and realize that Sophie may need help and not know how to help and continue to stay in my room. Biana would probably roam the grounds, not knowing what to do. Tam would care for Lihn while he is hiding his feelings that he is devastated. Lihn would be sad as she plays with water all day knowing that everyone needs help that she can't give to us. Dex would be sad for a week, making prank gadgets for when you get back but then realize that is silly and would make us all pick me up gadgets. Wyile would be obvious except what the Black Swan tells him. That's about it. I think that is what would happen." It was a lot, but I meant every word of it.

"Where you guys always like this when I ran away from my problems again?" Keefe asked.

"Yeah. We all react in the different ways. I mean, I usually have to replace things once you get back."

"You would?" Keefe said with the most hurt I have ever seen in his eyes.

"Of course. We care for you!!! We love you Keefe! We want you!!!" This is true. I talk to Sophie about it a lot.

"Alright, no more serious matters right now. What if I told you I have a-" Keefe got cut of by the sound of my imparter.

"Sorry Keefe. We got to go get the food. Good talk though. We should have them more often.Remember, you can come talk to me about anything. I am your bestfriend, i think."

"Of course and thanks Fitz. For everything. " Keefe muttered something else that I wasn't able to hear.

Two minutes later we had the food and were walking back the the whirlwind. We didn't have much to talk about. I think we were still both pondering over what had just happened.

Keefe stopped hin his tracks and turns to me. "Fitz, I think my mom is planning to restaurant the Neverseen. Well, I know she is because I was going to join her. I am so sorry Fitz! I had no idea how much you guys actually care about me. I thought that my mom may be the last shred of care someone had for me. I am sorry. Please!! Please tell everyone else. I don't have the heart to."

"Keefe............ why would you even think that?!?!? Of course we care for you. I remember Sophie telling me about when you blew up part of Foxfire. I was reading her mind while she was telling me and I went to her emotional center. I felt what she felt. She felt so happy to see you and then when you blew up part of Foxfire......... she felt both angry and disappointed. That is only one thing. I could tell you a lot of stories but unfortunately we have to go before the food gets cold. I am sorry. How about his: after dinner, I will excuse myself and then a few minutes later you will to and we will go take a walk around the city. Or even the castle. Sound good?"

"Yeah. I should be the one to say sorry though. I have two quick requests. One: never ever talk that long again. Everything must be about me."

I had to stifle my laughter so Keefe wouldn't notice. Of course he did notice but it was worth a shot.

"Two: I want you to tell Sophie first. Then you two can figure out who to tell after that. Can you do that for me?"

"Oh course Keefe. Let's go have a dinner with three councilors and our friends. What could go wrong?" As I said it, I knew everything would go wrong.