Stop breaking the forth wall!

Keefe POV

This feels like the end. This is where my I lose all my friends. I knew I would be lonely at one point after Sophie chose Fitz.

"So, all the telepaths in the room, how do you like my brain? Pretty cool, right?" Maybe I can smooth talk my way out of this.

Dear reader, please know that in a room full of telepathes, that you cannot smooth talk your ways out of things. Of course, I had to learn the hard way.

"Dear reader? What is that referring to us?" Fitz asked.

"No. I am talking to the readers that are reading this fanfic. The author finally had a good idea for character development for me right before the climax. At least my personal climax." This is very clear. Don't you guys get it? Don't you want me to have character development? I do.

"What are you talking about? Character development? Your personal climax? Fanfi- Actuallyi know about that one. I love fanfic." Li asked. Man, she lived with humans and didn't know this stuff?

"It is also like one of my favorite human book series. It is called Trials of Apollo." I wonder if Sophie ever read that. I think she liked the series before like Percy Jackson and such.

Wait. She moves to the Lost Cities before the last books came out. Silly me.

"I love Rick Riordan! I read all of his books that I could! Trials of Apollo was one of the best ones." Sophie said.

"You moved to the Lost Cities before they all came out..." This is true.

"Keefe, stop breaking the forth wall. I know you are. You and I are the only ones that know that we are in a book series." Dex yelled. This is also true.

"What did you just say?" Sophie is cute when she is angry.

"Keefe you son of a bi-" Sophie covered Fitz mouth.

"This is a children's book, Fitz." Dex said. Since when did he know?

"Keefe, I wacth human movies. How do you think I get more?" This is true. Dex loves human movies.

"So? I swear in plenty of other fan fics. Sophie was swearing in last chapter of this book. Also, as of now, no more breaking the forth wall." Fitz said.

"Wait! If this really is a kids book, then there is one more thing to say. Remember kids, commit arson!" Marella started running down the halls of Everglean then.

"That was the official end, alright? I only allowed it because arson is cool. Now, we are going to my castle. After we set up and have tours, we will be talking to you about what just happened, understood?" Sophie is mean when she is stressed.

"Yes, Lady Fos-boss!" This is probably not a good time to bring up that nickname...

"Your right, it's not." Sophie needs to stop reading my mind.

"Oops, sorry. Come one everyone, I have my crystal with me that leaps right to me castle." Sophie said as she pulled me outside by my ear, everyone else following.

When we leapt there, I was done narrating. I am giving the POV to Tam.

Wait. I need to stop breaking the forth wall. Oh well. I like it!

Tams POV

Li was transmitting to Lihn and I the minute she read about Lihn. I just happen to be in there after Lihn.

Keefe has a crush on me? That doesn't sound right. He hates me, right?

It does reminds me of a human show that Dex showed me called My Hero Academia. The two main characters are guys and they hate each other but I think they are a pretty cute ship. On a weird note there is a weird bird looking dude that I really like.

I don't know what to think about this situation. I don't like him. I hate him. I like Biana.

I am ready to take this tour. I have got my sisters. What could go wrong?

Sophie POV

Everything is going wrong.

Why do I say this you ask? I have got a super jealous boyfriend. The worse part is that he is jealous of his best friend!

Also, I could care less if Keefe likes Tam or not. Their kinda cute together honestly. I am just mad about me. When will he ever get over me?

I now need to to calm down so I can give my friends a tour of my house. Should I do it before or after we set up? I will do it before just in case I need someone to go and get something for me.

"Well guys ready for your tour?" This is going to be fun.

Li POV

I have been lying to everyone. I am not Tam and Lihn triplet. Li is not even my real name. I am really like 13 years younger than them.

Our mom and dad had me after Tam and Lihn moved out. They wanted to start over. Pretended they never had twins.

When the rumor started, who's mom do you think came to our door? Lord Hunkyhairs. At least that is what he refers to him self in his head.

Lady Gisela. I never trusted her. That's why I was reading Keefes mind. I always am. Waiting for him to go join his mom. She is trying to restart the Neverseen.

I was part of the Neverseen as long as I remember. Then, I faked my death and joined the Black Swan.

I joined to meet my siblings. I also joined because I knew it was the right cause to fight for. I was the Keeper of the Neverseen so I had penalty secrets to sell to the Black Swan.

That is the only reason the Black Swan won the war. My secrets. The Neverseen will never know that it was me though because to them, I am dead.

The reason I finally get to meet my siblings not in my disguise is because Lady Gisela is trying to restart the Neverseen.

By the looks of it, she already contacted Keefe. He is going to join her. He is going to join tonight. After dinner.

Hello! I know this chapter is a little crazy but so is thier life. A lot of stuff happened. I really like plot twists.

Also, remember Keefe talking about his personal climax? This is it. I am leading up to it. I didn't have wifi when I wrote so I have already started on chapter 20. I finally have motivation to write.

One more thing. I am so happy that I finally got around to Li's POV. She is my oc and even I don't know a lot about her. I think she is pretty real and straight to the point.