I Think

"You what?" Said Sophie almost screamed. She muttered an apology since she felt bad.

"We know you still like Fitz Vacker. If you do get married, we would like you both to be one the council." said Emery. Sophie blushed. She feels like this is her own life that they shouldn't know.

"Wouldn't there be 13 councillors instead of 12? Also, that goes against everything the council has set up." Sophie asked frantically.

"We have made up a list of why we think this is needed: one, you are one of the most powerful elves our world has seen and more powerful with Mr. Vacker. 2: I said I would step down if you ever got married so you could take my spot. If you start to let your marriage get in the way of your decisions, there will be warning and if you keep it up, you both asked to step down even if only one did. If you marry someone else, which I would like you to know is fine, you will take my spot still and you will be the only one on the council and we will hold an election. Your husband will not be on the council unless it is Fitz. Do you accept this or do you still want to quit? You are alound to to quit if you wish to. We just wish you would stay." said Emery.

She looked at all the councilors. Emery, Bronte, Stina, Charlene, Isabella, Charlie, James, Arianna, Bob, Jeff, Stacy, and Caroline.

They are mostly younger than me. People started naming their children human names because of me. I weigh the pros and cons.

"Ok. I will do it. I think. I'll have to think it through some more but if you don't hear from me otherwise, consider it a yes. I have to leave though because I still have lots to do." Said Sophie excited.

"Like hail Mr. Vacker?" Said Emery mocking her.

"Exactly." With that Sophie light leaped away.

Edit:7/29/23