I was wondering......

Thanks for 100 views.

Sophie POV
When we got to Calla's tree, we did not see Flori so we sat down.

I thought about that one time before Fitz and I confused. He leaned towards me, wanting to know my secret. I did not tell him. He leaned in even more then Keefe had to come and ruin it!

After I debated if I should kiss Fitz or not, just as I was about to kiss him, Flori came by the tree. She was
singing until she saw us.

"Sophie! Fitz! How I have missed you both!" She run up and hugged them both. Flori elbowed me.

"Well Sophie. Are you guys official?"
I blushed.

"Flori! Maybe." I mumbled the last part.

"Hey, Fitz! I was wondering if you could collect some blossoms for me while Sophie and take a walk." Flori said.

"Of course. Don't be too long thought." Fitz said teasingly.

On the walk, away from Fitz Flori started talking.

"Sophie, I was thinking. I have lived longer than I can count. The neverseen is defeated, the black swan is not a thing anymore, Calla has been a tree for over 100 years, and you haven't needed me in 50 years. I think I have lived my live. I would like to be the second pancakes (can't spell) tree. I just have not decided if I am going to do it next her, next to Calla or at your new home." Flori said sad at the end.

"I think you should be next to Calla. I really don't want you to do this but I have two conditions if you do this: you have to teach me the song you so I can sing it to you and I want you to let me cry next to you." Sophie said really sad. I really didn't want her to turn into a tree just yet.

"Of course Ms. Foster. Hopefully Ms. Vacker." Flori said. Then it hit her. Flori to live with Sophie!

"I think I have a better idea actually. What about if I have kids and and a family to take care of? I need some ones help! I want it to be you!Also, you make good starkflower stew." Sophie said.

"That sounds wonderful. I just wish to feel needed. Now, we better get back to your boyfriend before he gets worried. "Flori said with a smirk.

Back at Calla's tree, we saw Fitz talking with other gnomes and stopped when he saw us.

Fitz's POV

I saw Flori and Sophie come. I knew it was time. I planned it while they were gone. Sophie had turn in her match making packet so I thought that if I brought her to Atlantis, I could also take to a restaurant. I am going to kill 2 birds with 1 stone (it is a human thing Sophie taught me).

"How was you walk ladies?" I asked. Smooth Fitz. Are you turning into Ro?

Why did she say that? I think it was because she knew about Keefe's crush for Sophie.

"Good. Though I missed you." Sophie
said.

"I have a question. Will you go to dinner with me? We can turn in your match making packet as well!"

I gave her my 'movie ready smile'. She showed everyone human movies and I saw what see means.

"Let's see...... Meet me in Atlantis in an hour. I am going to look fancy for you." Sophie said. She blushed. Here's the Sophie I know and loved.

"Ok. Bye Sophie and Flori! I light leaped to Everglean. I put on a teal tunic and pants set. I bought it a long time ago. I bought it for Sophie.
Now, where to take Sophie. Ah. There is a new restaurant called The Bistro that has food based on human things. Vegan as they call it though. I will take her there. She will love it. Ah!!!!!! It's already been 45 minutes. Must. See. Sophie.

I light leaped to Atlantis to see Sophie in a matching red tunic and pants. Red looks good on her. She must had remembered. I mean, I remembered that she likes teal so..........

"Wow. Looking good. Like mine?" I gestured towards my outfit. I just realized I sounded like Keefe. I hate that. I hope she does too.

"It looks good. Now should go to the match makers office?" Sophie said.

At the restaurant cuz I am lazy

"So Sophie. If you had to choose your dad, who would you want it to be?"

"Lord Cassius because he would not care about me, that would be cheating on Gisla, and Keefe would not be able to marry me." Sophie said hesitantly.
I had to laugh at that. That was probably the best thing I heard all day. It would be so funny if Keefe was crushing on his half sister the whole time. Even if Sophie wasn't sure, she could not choose Keefe. (Sorry! I am Sophitz all the way! If you are Sokeefe, I would stop reading.....) I kissed her right before the malloment came.

I took her home. I can't wait to see if we are matches or if I will be the first Vacker to be a bad match.