Li????????

Lihn POV

Li is my oc and is not a real KotLC character.

"Li???????? Mom said she was dead!!!!!!!! How?" I said. Mom said that Tam and I had a another sister born at the same time me and Tam. Why is she still alive?!?!

"Well, we don't know. We were about to have a meeting about if we were going to need Sophie at all when we saw a random shadow. When we started to follow it, a splash of water hit all of our faces. We finally got her and started to ask her questions because we could not find her file. She said her name is Li Song or it was before your parents hid her with humans. She has such a great photographic memory that she remembers this. She even showed us a little. We have figured out that she is a telepath, shade, and a hydrokinetic." Emery said. Wait. She has mine and Tam's power?!?!?! This is crazy!

"Wait? You did a questioning without me? You know that is my favorite!" Sophie whined. Sorry Sophie. There are other problems.

"That is why we came. I could not get into her mind so we have come to ask you, Mr. Vacker, and the Songs to come with us. We are hoping even if she does not know Tam and Lihn that maybe she like to get to know them. When that is happening, you and Mr. Vacker can search her mind. Sound good?" Emery said. I do want to meet my sister............... I always have ever since mom told us that we had a sister.

"I'll go!" Tam, Fitz, Sophie, and I all said at the same time.

"I want to meet my sister!" Tam and I said at the same time again.

"As we thought. We should go now." Emery said.

"Will everyone be alright?" Sophie asked. They all nodded.

"Sophie? Do you have your crystal? It is in the same spot it always is." Emery said.

"Yes. It is upstairs. Let me go get. We will meet you there." Sophie said. She is a great councilor.

Alright is all Emery said before he and the rest of the council glittered away.

Sophie got her crystal, we said good bye, and left. When we got there, I looked around. It looked the Seat Of Eminence. I think it might be. Sophie lead us to room that I had never seen before.

Lihn! This is not a time for joking!

"Ready to meet your sister?" Sophie said towards Tam and I.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said. I have waited for this most of my life.

"Ditto" Wow Tam. Is that all you have to saw at a time like this? I have better expectations of you Tam.

When we walked in, my mood dropped. I saw my sister for the first time. She has my hair but almost the same nose as Tam.

"Are these them?" Li asked. The council nodded.

"I am Li. I am said to be your triplet. Mother told father to get rid of me so they wouldn't had been so shamed. They were mean. Father left me on the streets. A guy named Kevin picked me up." Ok? This is my sisters life story?

"I am Lihn and this is Tam. I am a hydrokinetic and he is a shade. We hear you are both plus a telepath. That's cool. Mother said you died coming out of the womb." I said. I needed to distract him so Sophie and Fitz can do their thing.

"Are Sophie and Fitz the people behind you? My mind is impenetrable." Li said.

"Are you reading my mind?" I asked, mad.

"Yes. Just to find your life story." Li said.

Sophie POV

Did this girl really break the laws of telepathy? Ugh. Wacth her try and get in my mind.
"My mind is also impenetrable. Try and get in." Sophie said.
Sophie Fitz

She will not get in

I don't know maybe she is as good as me.

Not as good as me.

Or us together, m'lady

Or us together, pile of mush

OK. Then a pile of mush I am if that's what you'd like to call me

I love talking to Fitz. I just love him in general. Tomorrow is going to be stressful if I am not his number one and the other way around.

I love you too. Also, I am sure we will be number ones. If not, you work on the council. Plus, they know you lovvvvvvvvvve me.

You sure don't

Ooooooooooh sarcasm!!!

Next thing we knew, Li was passed out.

Apparently, my challenge was too much for her. She did almost got into Fitz's mind. She thought we might be talking to each other since we staring into each other's eyes. We only know this since Fitz and I had read her mind. Maybe Lihn can splash some water in her face.

"Lihn. Could you please splash some water in Li's face?" I asked as sweet and as stern as a councilor could be.

"Of course, councilor Sophie." Lihn said.

"Ugh. Why do other people get respect and not me?" Stina said under her breath but everyone heard her.

Lihn splashed his face. She woke up. I am a boring thinker.

We talked to Li more. Got her up to speed in the elf world. Apparently, the elf world now knows about phones. When we were done the council asked a very important question: what do you want to do with Li?

Lihn and Tam to seem to be have a conversation. About about 10 minutes, Lihn spoke softly.

"Tam and I have decided to take her to our home and get Li to know about the elvin world. That also means we will taking to Everglean for the rest of the sleep over if that is fine."

"Probably. I can talk to mom." Fitz said. Radiant, carefree Fitz. Plus dreamy.

"Alright. We are done with questioning so you may take her." Emery said.

"Way to treat me like a person." Li mumbled under her breath.

"Would you like to meet our friends?" Lihn asked.

"Sure." Li said.

As soon as the council left, Li started speaking.

"I have met you before. You don't know but I did. I didn't know you two were my siblings though. You might know me under the name of Splash. "

Heheheheheh. I am mean. I am also mean because the next is one shots.