I Will Always Be Your Friend.

The person was Keefe. Sophie had no idea how he knew where she was. Was he stalking her?

"What are you doing her Keefe?" Sophie screamed, hoping Grady would hear. Sophie didn't like being dependent on her dad but did at the same time.

"Sometimes when I am mad or something, I walk around Havenfiled and remember everything when we where kids in those spots." Keefe muttered.

"How much did you see or hear, Keefe? What ever you do, don't use this as blackmail." Sophie said her anger raising.

"Woah, Fos-Sophie! I can definitely feel that anger. I will leave if you answer one question: did you tell Fitz and are you still mad about it?" Keefe said with a sad look on his face.

"Yes and possibly. As long as you stay my friend, I will not be mad anymore. Also you realize that Fitz is still here and we are talking about him like hes not?" Sophie said while Fitz was waving.

"Yes Sophie. I will always be your friend." Keefe said before light leaping away.

"Fitz, would you like to help me with filling out my match making packet?" Sophie asked Fitz in a cute voice.

"Of course, my love. Should we go inside?" Said Fitz mockingly.

"We should, Fitzypoo." Sophie said mockingly

When they got to Havenfield, Sophie said:

"You stay back for a little bit. I have some things to talk about with Grady and Edaline. I will transmit to you when you can come in."

"Ok Sophie. Anything you say. I will be at Calla's tree." Fitz says.

Fitz's POV

Sophie told me to stay back until she is done talking to her parents. I love her brown eyes and those gold flecks in her eyes and her hair. I just love her in general. I love how she is very kind. Over the years, I have been a jerk to her. I don't deserve her. Is it bad that I never saw the signs that she liked me as a kid? I mean, looking back I see the signs now but, was I that clueless? I should really drop this subject. I love her and she loves me. She has been my crush for more than 100 years. I loved having her fight with me against the neverseen. Ugh! Stop thinking about her! Of course, the brain does not listen.
About what I thought was an hour, I started to get worried. Sure, Sophie wa just talking to her parents, but he wanted to spend time with Sophie for a while. I also would have wanted someone to help with my packet. That's it. I am transmitting to her.
(Fitz is bold, and Sophie is slated)
Sophie? How are things going? Can I come in?
Oh no! I am so sorry I forgot about you. I should be done with my conversation with my parents by the time you get here.
Thanks Sophie
For what, Fitz?
For loving me and caring about me.
Of course my love.
I blushed. Wait. I had to say one more thing.
Hey! You are a thief. First, my heart. Now my line. What's next my sister? I wonder if she got it.
Wait a minute Fitz....... Don't you mean your last name?
Wasn't that what I was implying? I transmitted with a sly smile even though she can't see it.
When I got inside, I found Sophie and their parents.
"Well Fitz. I hear you love my daughter. I think you me need a talk. Just you and me." Said Grady.
Sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapters. Do you want longer chapters? Please tell me.

Edit: I realized this chapter is so boring that I couldn't even read though it to edit it.