Well...

Sophie's first hail would be to someone on the council. She knew who to hail.

She would hail Councilor Bronte. When she arrived in the lost cities, Bronte was mad that a girl raised in the Forbidden Cities but had started to like Sophie about 90 years ago. After being on the council, they now have a better relationship.

She was going to ask him to start a meeting because she still had many things to do.

"Hi Bronte. Can you help me start a meeting in Atlantis in an hour? I have many things to do."

"Fine. This better be good!" Grumbled the pointy-eard elf with a hint of smile on his face.

After the hail ended, Sophie realized she forgot one of the most important things: to ask Elwin if she could tell the council about him being her dad. He wanted to make sure she had his approval. She didn't want to do something that includes him without his consent or knowledge.

"Sorry I rushed out today." Sophie said when Elwin expected the hail. "I have a lot to do. I was wondering if I could tell the council that you are my dad."

"Sophie, I said you could tell the match makers. The council and match makers are almost the same thing. I asume that councilors can look at match making packets." Sophie nodded since she had many times before for research. "Thank you for asking. It was very considerate. I'm proud of you."

Sophie beamed at the praise and was left speechless for a minute. She bid him farewell and started her adventure towards Atlantis.

Sophie's first stop was the match makers office. She would tell them her parents and FINALLY get her packet. Honestly, she had waited for this moment for years.

Once she arrived at the office, she stated "Hello. I would like to get my match making packet."

"Alright. Name please?"said the woman.

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster"

"Oh? Thats- Well please sit tight until a matchmaker is available"

She sat and moments later her name was called by what she hoped was a matchmaker. "Sophie Foster? Can you come with me please?"

In his office, the matchmaker introduced himself. "I am Darius, the head match maker. I see here you are unmatchable. There is only one way to change this. You have to tell us your birth parents because we curate your matches on not only your answers but from your descendants. Do you know them?"

"Yes, I do. That is why I am here." Sophie said.

"If your ready, please tell me."

"My mom is...." She was cut off by the sound of her imparter.

"Can I take this?" Sophie asked.

"Of course. I will be back in ten minutes." Said Darius. He was kind. Sophie liked that.

"Hi. What can I do for you? "

"I just wanted to inform you the council would like to have the meeting at the fourseasons tree. Is that fine?" Said Bronte, slightly annoyed.

"Of course. I just might be a little late since I'm already in Atlantis but I'll do my best." Said Sophie.

"Please don't be too late" Bronte replied shortly before he ended the hail. It was perfect timing since Darius was walking back in.

"Who where you going to say as your parents?" Said Darius.

"My mom is for more councilor Oralie and my dad is Elwin Hestage." Replied Sophie, excited.

"Great!Here is your packet. Turn it in whenever you want. Then, a month after that, you can get your first scroll.

"Thanks Darius. You have been so kind." Said Sophie. Now she ran out of the match makers office and headed toward the one and only exit/entrance to Atlantis. When she got back to solid ground, she set her light leaping crystal to the four seasons tree.

"Nice of you to finally get to the meeting you set, Ms. Foster. What could you possibly need that you had to call a meeting?" Teased Emery. Everyone knew that anyone on the council was allowed to set up a meeting at anytime or place. You had to attend unless you were doing something that could not be dropped.

"Basically, I'm quiting. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I found out my birth parents to get my match makers packet. " She held up her packet and continued. "I made a promise to someone many years ago and I'd like hold up my end. That's the best way to put it." Sophie said. No one looked surprised. Sophie was surprised no one was surprised.

"I wish I had a human book like romance." Stina muttered.

Somehow, Stina had discovered human books and made them her entire personality.

"Well... We knew this would happen eventually." Started Emery.

Edit: Stina used to be in the council since I didn't like her and didn't want her to find love so she met all 500 people on her list and didn't find love. Now, she's one of my favorite characters so now shes a fangirl bookworm.

Edit: 7/26/23