Ritz Savory Cracker

Sophie POV

I am in the forbidden cities looking for Ritz Savoy Crackers for Fitz to see if he gets it.

When I was working one day, I was thinking about Fitz. It was this same day that I figured out that my crush for Fitz was now a mature love that kept growing.

Anyways, I was thinking about Fitz and my mind went to the human world and I figured out that Fitz Avery Vacker sounds like Ritz Savory Cacker. It's like Alden and Della did it on purpose........ (totally not hinting at Shannon Messenger.....)

Anyway.... I don't know if they will be in Paris but if not I will convert my moeny to American money and just teleport there.

I found a store open!!!! I walk in and the person behind the counter said

"Not trying to be mean but why are you wearing that?"
Oops. Forgot to change. I was swearing my elvin clothes. I need a lie!
Ok. Got one. In French I said: "It is a cosplay of one of my oc's. If you would like to reply in Frech that is fine because I speak fluently. "
"Oh good. I thought you like from a different world or something. I don't know. People think I am crazy. I mean I speak all languages and I have a son that hates me. At least he hates my husband more." The woman replied.

I had l not looked at this lady enough to see this but I knew this woman features. Oh no. I know her son and her husband she is taking about.

"Well Hello Mommy Dearest. I am sure your son would be so happy to see you. I didn't know you survived all these years." I said in Russian just in case someone walked in.

Great! Out of all the elves, it had to be Gisela?!?!?! I did not know she was alive at all. I mean, I was at Elwins.......

Wait! I am a councilor! I should know these things.....

"Yes. I have no plans at all. I just want to see my son. I may had worked for the Neeverseen but I am not that mean. I never trusted them since they left me to rot in that cell but deep down I thought they could change the world like I wanted so I could so I stayed." Wow. I never considered her side of the story.

"Also if you called me Mommy Dearest does that mean you finally have married my son? I know he had a crush on you forever!" She said slyly in Russian.

"Fine but if try to hurt him or do anything to him, I will inflict on you and I can now kill people with it if needed!" I said in Russian. Why did I choose Russian?

( idk maybe your best friend is always talking about should Sophie should curse the Neverseen in Russian........ Wait. That is me.)

"Please. I need to tell him WHY I did it
all." She pleaded.

"Transmitting now. Also do you have Ritz crackers? I missed them from the human world so decided to get some." I lied in Russian.

"Yes. I will give them to you if you can do this!" She said in Russian.

Sophie, Keefe

Keefe? You know the dare Dex gave me? I might had ran into your mother and she wants to see you. I promise I will inflict on her if needed. She says wants to tell why she joined the Neverseen.

Ugh! I guess..... Coming

Five minutes later.

"Hello. I am here what do you want?" Keefe said, obviously annoyed.

"I wanted to tell you why I did everything. I am so sorry! I just wanted to be as loving as I could have. I am not that loving because I didn't know how to. May I tell you why without Sophie here? I will get her what she came here for." Gisla was trying to sound sincere.

"I will leave. I will be connected to your mind the whole time if you need anything." I wanted to leave anyway.
"Where are those Ritz?" I need to finish this dare.

I am going to find the light leaping crystal Dex and I used to get home after the kidnapping. I know it will take me to the four seasons tree so I think I will teleport to Everglean. I still can't believe adults who have jobs are having a week sleep over.

Wait! Should I tell the council about Gisla? Probably. I could call them but I will be at the four seasons tree anyway. Luckily it it only like 8 at night. I will just tell Bronte and he can tell the others.

At Brontes house, I tell him that Gisela is still out there.

"What?!?!? She is not working for the neverseen anymore?"

"Nope. Would you like me to check in with Keefe?" I replied. I really didn't but if it made Bronte happy it would.

"Please. I would like you to see if she is up to no good." Ugh! Fine!

Keefe?!?!? How is everything?

Good. She is blabbing on about why she is a bad mom and why she did it. I want to skip it like a class.

Good. See you at Everglean

I am done talking to anyone. I say goodbye to Bronte and teleport to Everglean. I walk in to see everyone in the living room.

"Ok. Fitz Avery Vacker. I got you Eitz Savory Crackers. Do you understand?"

"MOM! DAD! GET IN HERE! Also yes. I think I saw these trying to find you and I didn't think of it but know I do." Fitz said.

At this point, everyone is on the floor laughing so hard.

Alden and Della walk in.

"Do you see this? This is a box of Ritz Savory Crackers? Do you remember my name?!?!??!?! FITZ AVERY VACKER?!??!?!!?!?!" Fitz was angry.

Alden and Della where laughing.

"We wanted you to find out yourself. Your mother and I love the humans so we named you this. We were going to send you on a fake mission to the forbidden cities to find out......" Alden said. That is mean. Naming your child after food.

"Anyways, should we wait?" Biana asked.

"I don't know. Let me ask Keefe." Fitz looked angry.

Sophie, Fitz, Keefe

Would you like to do it with me? You look angry.

Yes. I just don't want him to take you from me

If he did, I would inflict the worst emotions on him.

Ok. Let's do it

Keefe?!?!?!? (Sophie and Fitz)

Really? Had to call me in Sophitz mode?

Yes

Wow. Why did you need me?

Can we play truth or dare with out you?

Don't you want fabulous Keefe there too? No because I am almost done.

Fine

Done transmitting

We both didn't want to talk to Keefe anymore. I love Fitz so much. He just gets me.

"Well Keefe is almost here he said so we will start when he gets here." Fitz said and waited.

Sorry for the wait. I hope you like it. Also, in some fanfics they make Keefe seem like a bad guy. I will not (even if I hate him). If you like that, sorry!