Ugh

Sophie POV

Ugh. Of course I had to be called into work. I just wanted a week to Fitz to myself!!!!!!!!

When Bronte mentioned I should bring Fitz so he can learn to be a councilor, I was so excited. Today, we were going to work on all our friends new system of matchmaking. Bronte said that all the other councilors other than him, Stina, Caroline, and Emery were on different assignments.

We would all work on a different project but Fitz and I would be working together so I can train him how to go down a rabbit hole. Fitz and I would be working on the Song/Tongs because they are all the same family but then will split off and give someone else one of the triplets for the gene list. It is so weird thinking that. Just 48 hours ago the thought Tam and Lihn were twins.

Once I told Fitz, we told everyone. They said it was fine since Lihn, Wyile, Tam, Keefe, and Biana were all going to show Li around and go shopping. Dex would be doing his dare from Tam, with Marella helping him. At least we all had something to do.

Once we got to my castle, Bronte came over and said we could start here and hail him or anyone else if we had questions. I showed Fitz around my castle before we started because Fitz wanted to see it. Fitz had never been in a councilor castle.

Once we started, it started to get so complicated. I see why we needed a month to get our new version of the match makers scrolls. Within 10 minutes, we had a question. I decided to talk to Caroline because I want to get to know the younger councilors more.

"Hi Caroline. We had a question about the assignment." I started.

"You came to me for a question????? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This is the greatest moment of my life. Sorry. I look up to you two and your friends. I grew up reading your stories about your adventures. All my friends thought you would end up Keefe but I knew you would end up with Fitz. I was so sad when you and Fitz broke up. I also wanted to get married becase of you two but never found anyone for me. Sorry again. I talk a lot. What is your question?" Caroline asked.

She read our adventures? That is sus....... Wonder what the title is. Also people thought Keefe and I would get together? She wanted to get married because of us? Maybe there is a fandom all about me!

When Fitz asked the question, I was still thinking about her reading about my life.

"Don't go into the spouses yet. We need to go into there family next. Just go into the kids and their kids for now. I heard we will all come together later and figure out if we need spouses. Someone will hail you when that happens." Caroline said. She sounded so kind. She sounded so impressed by us, I think we should introduce her to our friends.

"Thank you! We don't know how to repay you!" I said. I have a plan. I want the younger kids to like me so I will ask some of them or at least Caroline to come to dinner at my castle. I won't be cooking it but I will get take out. Maybe from the Bistro. That place was so good.

By the time I was thinking, I only heard the end: "Just talking to you was a privilege. Thank you!" That made my day so much better.

"One more thing Caroline. Not to sound self centered but do any of the other councilors look up to me?" I asked. I really didn't want to sound self centered. I just needed to know for my plan.

"Uh, yeah! Most of the other councilors were my classmates in Foxfire. Isabella was my best friend growing up and we talked about how we would be the luckiest elves to get to meet you. We did that, you just don't really talk to us." Caroline said. Ahhhhh!!!!!! Now I feel guilty. Not mind breaking guilty but guilty.

"I'm sorry. I thought I am the luckiest elf because of how many times I have almost died. " I said jokingly.

"You at least you have one thing right." Fitz said.

"I have an assignment to get back to. Bye!!! Great talking to you!" Caroline
said. We said bye and ended the hail.

We got back to the assignment. All we had to do was search Tong and sort it from oldest to youngest. We first searched Tong and did not filter it yet, the youngest we saw where the triplets, that had just been updated, were the youngest in all of the Tongs. Well, Songs but they still come up as Tong.

*Time skip to end due to me only knowing 5 Songs*

"Well m'lady, we are done. Should we hail another councilor?" Fitz asked.

"Yeah. Let's see what Emery says we should do." I said.

I hailed Emery.

"Are you two done with your assignment? Everyone else got done a minute ago." Emery said.

"Yeah. We just got done a minute ago too. We were wondering what we do now." I said.

"I was thinking we all come the the meeting hall to figure out if we need to get into the spouses family or what." Emery said.

"Ok. We will be there in five." I said. I liked Fitz just to myself..... Whatever. I am part of the council. Am I already starting to be bais? Ugh. Seems to be my favorite word today. I like it though. I think I will keep it.

"Fitz. I have an idea. Since we don't know the younger councilors that much, why don't we invite them to a dinner here with all of our friends. We will get food from the Bistro and get to know them. Plus, they said they look up to us so........" I said. I hope Fitz says yes.

"That sounds great. I won't know anyone but I would like too. You just have to get every one to get everyone to come." Fitz said.

"Thank you Fitz!" With that, I kissed him passionately. Then, we went to the meeting room.

Emery was asking everyone if we should include the spouses family. I transmitted no because of genetics.

"Well, based on what we all said, we will not due to genetics. This is all we needed today. Since nobody is available tomorrow due to different things, we will pick this up in three days. That is is all." Emery said. Good. Fitz and I needed to talk to Caroline and Isabella.

We stopped the and attempted stode there and looked at us.
"We had a question. Would you guys be interested in a dinner party with us and our friends?" I asked. I hope they say yes.

"Yes" they said trying to be calm.

"Good. My castle. 7. Look nice. " On that note, we light leaped away.

Hi! Thank you for 1k views! For 1k views, I will be posting one my stories more often and somewhat constant. Agian, thanks for 1k views. You don't know how much I means to me.. if I did to much Sophie POV.

Edit: I should have said yes because they are still related but oh well.