Hope

*Dean's P.O.V*

Sam and I were held up in our childhood home since this thing started. We wanted to be home, but it didn't feel like home with all the freaks roaming around and our sister being gone. Sam and I miss her a lot. I wish she didn't sell her soul...it is torture to be in Hell. She's never coming back and I hope she isn't one of those freaks. We didn't burn her body like we were going to. We just couldn't do it...we couldn't set our sister ablaze. Bobby was devastated with her loss. I knew he wanted a daughter of his own, but he never had one. Amelia was the daughter he never got to have. Bobby left when this whole thing started to go stay with a cousin of his and haven't heard from him. It would be hard because of no cell service or mail, but he hoped he was okay. Sam and I have almost been overrun by those things before, luckily, we were able to escape.

Sam was currently sleeping in Amelia's room upstairs, while I took the first watch. I heard the sound of flapping wings and I looked behind me. "Cas?" I asked for clarification. "Yes, Dean. I have news and I don't know how you will react," he said. I sighed, "Lay it on me." "Sam needs to hear this as well," Cas said. I nodded and went upstairs to wake Sam up, "Sam. Sam, wake up." He opened his eyes and gave me a death glare, "What?" "Cas is here. Apparently, he has some news for the both of us," I replied. He groaned in annoyance and followed me downstairs. "Alright, what's up?" I asked. "It's about Amelia," he started, which grabbed our attention. "She's alive. She has handprints on her shoulders like when I pulled you out," he explained. My breath caught in my throat. "Are you sure she isn't a demon?" Sam asked. "She doesn't seem to be. She's in Georgia," Cas informed us. "Georgia? We didn't bury her in Georgia. How did she get there?" Sam asked. Cas only shrugged, "I don't know. She's waiting for you guys. She doesn't know how to get home." Sam and I looked at each other, not knowing how to react or what to do.

"Should we go get her?" I asked Sam. "I don't know man. She could be tricking us, but if she has handprints like that the ones Cas left you. She's our sister and my twin," Sam said. "Should we risk it? It would take a while," I said. "What if it's actually her? We can't abandon her," Sam said. I sighed, "Alright. Let's go get her. It's gonna take us a bit. Gotta save people, hunt things," I said. It was the family business. I wish the monsters would band together and help us destroy these freaks that now roam the world. "Let's pack," Sam said. I turned to Cas, "Tell her we're coming...but we are hesitant. It might take a few days." He only nodded and left. I packed some food and drinks for us, while Sam gathered clothes. We both stocked Baby with everything including ammo, guns, knives; pretty much everything we needed for hunting. I noticed Sam brought something special to Amelia. It was a necklace that mom left her and a small tiny TY baby Sam and I bought when she was severely sick. It was a little raccoon named Sneaks. I smiled at it and Sam held onto it like his life depended on it.

~Flashback~

"Dad, you need to come back. Amelia...she's really sick. Her temperature is 102," I said to dad over the phone. I heard him screech the tires of the impala and he said, "I'm coming. Give her some painkillers that reduce fever and keep a cold compress or rag on her head." "Alright," I said. He hung up the phone and I did what dad said. Sam was crying, "Is she dying?" "No, she's not dying, Sammy," I said, putting a hand on his shaking shoulder. Amelia's teeth were chattering and her body was shaking. I grabbed some cold water and I found Tylenol to give Amelia. I sat her up so she could take the medicine and looked at Sam, "Go wet a rag with cold water." Sam nodded, snot running down from his nose from crying. He came back with a cold, wet rag and I placed it on Amelia's head. She was very pale and had no color left in her skin. She was fine a couple of days ago, but now...she was so fragile.

Dad busted through the motel door and came straight to Amelia. "Daddy..." Amelia cried out. "I'm here, baby. Don't worry. We're gonna get you some help," he said. He picked her up and looked at us, "Get in the car." Sam and I hopped in the backseat and dad placed Amelia beside him. He sped to the hospital and yelled, "Someone help my daughter!" A nurse came running, and motioned us to follow. She brought us to a room and Amelia was being hooked up to machines and getting an IV. Sam looked away from the needle and I just felt helpless. "BP is a little low and her temperature is 102.3. We're gonna run some tests, okay?" the nurse said to dad. Dad only nodded, tears in his eyes. The nurse left the room to get a doctor and order the tests.