Start of Something

~Daryl's P.O.V~

I woke up to someone in my arms. I opened my eyes and let them adjust. It was Amelia. Why was she in my arms? Oh yeah, she had a nightmare last night. It shook her up pretty badly. She never seemed to be the type of person to show her weaknesses, but last night was a whole other Amelia. It was somethin' was hauntin' her. I felt the need to protect her. Wait, what am I thinking? I'm Daryl Dixon. I'm the man who doesn't show any emotion or have feelin's. I can't get attached to anythin' that is temporary. She is leaving, when we find Sophia anyway.

I moved her off of me gently, so I wouldn't wake her up. I heard her mumble, "Get away from me. I'm not your bitch anymore, Crowley." Who the hell was Crowley? An ex boyfriend, maybe? I shrugged and grabbed my crossbow and walked out of the tent. "Where's Amelia?" Carol asked. I pointed to the tent, "Sleepin'. Didn't sleep too well last night." She nodded and handed me a plate of food. I sat down and started to eat. I wanted to leave to look for Sophia before anyone else got up. I finished right when everyone else started to wake up. I grabbed my crossbow again and headed toward the barn. I was going to let Amelia sleep. She needed it after that nightmare. I grabbed one of the horses and saddled it up. I rode out into the woods looking for Sophia.

~Dean's P.O.V~

*Dream*

I was in a field with my music blazing. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard. Released in 1983 on their album Pyromania. Great song. As I was jamming out, I heard someone approaching. I looked toward the footsteps. It was Amelia. I ran to her and hugged her tightly, "I'm so glad you are alive. I love you, Amelia." She said, "I love you too." I smiled and so did she. Next thing I know our memories are flashing in my head. The good and bad, but Sam, her, and I made it through everything together. We had a bond stronger than anything. She was me and Sam's weakness and knew we were hers. "Where are you?" I asked. She thought for a moment, "I think I'm in Georgia. I'm not too sure though. I just know I am somewhere in the South. There are southern accents everywhere." "We'll come find you and rescue from those accents. Don't you worry," I reassured her.

*End of Dream*

I woke up and saw Sam still sleeping. I got up and shook his shoulder to wake him. He groaned and turned over, "What?" I roll my eyes, "We need to go to Georgia. We aren't that far." He looked at me confused. "Why?" He asked. I sighed, "I had a dream with Amelia in it. I asked where she was. She said she thinks she is in Georgia or least somewhere in the South. It's our best bet." He nodded but quickly stopped, " Why would she be in the South? We buried her in Lawrence. You know, we can always make sure." He gave me a look that I knew all too well. He wanted me to call Cas. "Why do I have to be the one to do it?" I ask, complaining. He just gave me a look of just do it. "Fine. Cas? Cas, we need you." I say, giving in. Not a second later, we heard wings. I turned to Cas, who was right in my face, "Cas, get out of my ass," I said, backing away. He seemed confused, "I'm not in-" He didn't get to finish when Sam asked, "We need you to do something." He looked at Sam then me. I sighed heavily, "We need you to confirm where Amelia is. I had a dream with her in and she says she thinks she is in Georgia. We just need to know." He nodded and left in a blink of an eye.

A few minutes passed and the flapping of wings where heard again. I looked over at Cas, "Where is she?" He looked at me and Sam, "She's in Georgia. For now, she is with that group that found her and helped her." I sighed in relief. Sam let out a breath of relief as well. I nod thanks to Cas. He seemed to understand. He kept standing there. "What?" I ask. He looks at me, "She has handprints on her shoulders. Like yours when I dragged you out of Hell." Sam got wide-eyed and so did I. Another angel? Great. "Great. Another dick with wings." I said. Cas looked at me. "No offense," I added. "So who pulled her out?" Sam asked. If it is some angel I thought was dead, I'm going to kill them and make sure they stay dead. "I don't know. All know is an angel pulled her out." Cas answered Sam. "We need to get to her before the angel does." I stated. Sam nodded in agreement. Cas stepped over to us ready to take us there, but I stopped him, "Woah, I am not leaving my baby behind. Besides, those times you zapped me some place, I didn't poop for a week." I pointed to my car. He sighed and dropped his hands. "We better leave now then." Sam said. I nodded and we grabbed everything. We headed out the door and those freaks were huddled around my car. "Hey, freakbags!" I exclaimed. They took notice and hobbled over. I took out a knife. Not the demon knife, but just a normal knife. I plunged it into it's skull and Sam did the same. There was no blood on the car which was good. We opened the trunk and put our stuff in there and shut it. I hopped in the driver's seat, Sam got in the passenger's seat, and Cas got in the back. We were on our way to get our sister and for the first time in a while, I felt like everything was going to be alright.

~Amelia's P.O.V~

I woke up to find Daryl already gone. Somehow with him holding me, I felt safe and I could sleep a lot better. I could feel my cheeks heat up with just thinking about it. No, stop. I'm leaving as soon as we find the girl. I can't get attached to anything. I got dressed and walk out of the tent. "Good afternoon, Amelia." Dale greeted me. I smile and nod back to him before stopping in my tracks. Wait, it's in the afternoon? I shake my head and then I turn to go to the stables. Dad used to take me horseback riding when he had free time. Dean wouldn't do it, but Sam would. Dean would just walk until his feet started hurting, and then he would get up on the horse I was on. He always wanted me to be safe. I smiled at the memory.

I saddled one up. I knew Daryl was in the woods. I was about to head out when I heard another horse. It was already saddled up. It was Hershel's horse. Daryl must have taken it. I slowed it down and calmed it. Damn it, Daryl. What happened? I tied up the horse and put mine back into a stall, after taking everything off, and went into the kitchen of Hershel's house. No one was in there, so I grabbed the salt on the counter and looked for anything made of silver. You can never be too sure what you will need, especially since monsters are still out there. I snuck back out of the kitchen and went back to the horse. I put the salt and silver into a sack that was laying on the ground. I untied the horse and steadied myself. I got on and clicked my heels, commanding to go forward, and proceeded to go into the woods. I hoped that Daryl wasn't into trouble with anything that is not a 'walker' as the group called them. Damn it, please let him be alive.

I kept searching the woods until I found a ledge. I got off the horse and tied it to a branch. I looked down to see a creek. I saw Daryl laying down in the water, not moving. My breath quickened as I ran down the hill and into the water. I crouched beside him, "Come on, Daryl, don't be dead." He groaned and I sighed in relief. He seemed to be really out of it, "Don't bring Ameila into this, Merle." What? Don't bring me into what and who is he talking to? I heard a snap of a branch and I quickly hid behind a rock close to Daryl. The thing I heard was in view now. Damn it, it's gray skin and black markings all over the face gave it away instantly. It was a Djinn. Shit, why did it have to be a Djinn? Daryl, what did you get yourself into?