Goodbye

*Amalia's P.O.V*
I woke up next to Daryl. His arms holding me like I was going to leave. I was going to leave still. After the girl is found, I have to leave. They probably don't want me here anymore. The only ones that will probably stick their neck for me would be Daryl and Carol. I was looking at Daryl's face. He looked so peaceful. I tried to move, but his arms tightened up preventing me to leave. He opened his eyes, "Where were ya goin'?" I sighed, "Breakfast. I'm hungry." We both had a morning voice, though his was husky, which was sexy. I smirked at my thought. "What?" He asked. I shook my head, "Nothing." He gave me a look. He brought me closer to him, "Tell me." I got an idea in my head. Time to tease him. I leaned in closer, my lips just touching his. He parted his lips, but I take a different route. Since, his shirt was already off, I placed soft kisses on his collar bone and chest. I found a soft spot that made him groan and so I sucked on it. I stopped after a bit. A hickey was forming already. I smiled at my handiwork. I kissed him quickly on the lips and got out of his grasp. I winked at him and left the tent. His face was priceless. He had a pount of his face. It was extremely adorable.

Carol was handing out breakfast. She got to me and smirked at me. She must of heard us. I blushed from embarssment, "You heard didn't you?" She nodded, "I won't tell." I gave a small smile. Daryl came out not long after she said that. He took a plate and sat down. I proceeded to sit down next to him. Asshole was looking at me with such lust. This creeped me out. A lot. I looked at Mr. Deputy. He was looking at me with pity and something else. Respect? I don't know. However Glenn looked like he was hiding something. Mr. Deputy's wife wasn't here. She must be in house. Glenn stood up and cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him. He took a deep breath, "Lori is pregnant and there are walkers in the barn." Everyone stood up and ran to the barn. I think I was the only who caught the Lori is pregnant part. Daryl grabbed my hand and pulled me to the barn. Saying Asshole was pissed was an understatement. He was furious, "Rick, man, you can't be ok with this." Rick shook his head and told everyone, "I will talk to Hershel. This is his land." I nodded, "Ok." Everyone turned to look at me. They all had shock on their faces. "What? How are you ok with this?!" Andrea exclaimed. I look at her. She had disgust written all over her face. My face was calm and collected, "Look. I won't be here for much longer. Besides this is Hershel's land." Asshole, Mr. Deputy, and Daryl looked at me with confusion.

I took a deep breath, "I told you, Mr. Deputy. Once I find this girl, I have to go find my brothers." Daryl made me face him, "Ya aren't goin' anywhere!" He was angry, but he needed to know the truth. I closed my eyes, "I have to. My brothers and Cas, they need to know I'm alive. Well, Cas knows already." Asshole spoke next, "Who the hell is Cas?" He had jealousy as he spoke. I turned to him, "Another angel." Everyone looked at me with plain confusion while Asshole, Daryl, and Mr. Deputy looked unsurprised. I shook my head, I wasn't explaining everything. Mr. Deputy went inside and I followed him. How could Hershel, a hunter, think that having a barn full of walkers is a good idea? I could sense Daryl following me. We went into the house and soon as I got inside, Hershel said, coldy, "Get out, Amalia. You are not allowed to be in my house." Daryl stood up for me, "She can be where ever she wants ta." Hershel gave him a stern look, but looked at Mr. Deputy, "What do y'all want?" I took a deep breath, "We know their is walkers in the barn." Hershel looked surprised for a minute, but quickly covered it up, "So?" So? That was all he could say? I exploded, "SO?! You are a hunter for Christ's sake! Those things are dangerous!" He looked unfazed, which made me even more angry. I couldn't handle it. I left.

I was pacing back and forth on the porch. The door opened. Daryl. "Whatta ya doin' out here?" he asked in his southern accent. I stopped and looked at him, "He's unbelievable! How can he think those things can be helped?! He is a hunt-" I was cut off by him kissing me hard on the mouth. Once we parted, he spoke, "It's 'lright. That was also a way to get ya to stay with 'e." I smiled. He wanted me to stay. Maybe I should, but my brothers. Cas. Bobby. They were family. I couldn't abandon them, but Daryl was making it harder to leave. "You are making this harder." He nodded and kissed me again. He definitely wanted me to stay. I kissed back. His kisses were with urgency and love. I wanted to kiss him forever, but I needed air. I broke this kiss, both of us panting. Mr. Deputy came out along with Hershel. The silence was thick and so the tension. The only that was being heard was me and Daryl's heavy breathing. Hershel looked at me with disgust and left the porch. Mr. Deputy looked at me and Daryl, "She needs to leave." I stood there with my mouth wide open. He wants me to leave? Daryl was beyond pissed, "What the hell?!" Mr. Deputy pulled Daryl into the house. Shouting was heard from the house. Soon everyone was from the group was gathered around the house.

The shouting was still being heard. I left and went to the tent me and Daryl shared. My bag was still packed from last night. I was leaving. I'm a burden to everyone. This group seemed fine until I came along. The shouting stopped and Hershel along with Mr. Deputy were heading out into the woods. I took this as my time to leave. I grabbed my bag. It even had food and water in it. I grabbed it and started to leave. No one noticed me leaving, until I felt something behind me. I assumed it was Daryl. I sighed, "Daryl I'm leaving. I'm sor-" I turned around to find it was a little girl. She was holding a doll and wearing a purple shirt. I took a closer look at her doll. It was the same one Daryl found. This was Sophia. "Are you Sophia?" I asked. She nodded her head. The motioned me to follow her. I followed her to the barn. Why did she lead me hear? She pointed to the barn. I looked through the crack in the door. Right in the back corner was Sophia. She was one of them, but she must have something to do before she passes on. I look at her, "Do you need to do something?" She nodded her head once more. "What do you need to do?" I ask. She mimics a gun with her hand and puts it to her head. She then does the motion of pulling the trigger. She wanted to die. I nodded my head. Someone was approaching and she vanished. Asshole came up to me, "What are you doing over here?" I shrug my shoulders. He seems on edge. Then everyone is at the barn, looking at me. Next thing we hear the groans and moans of the creatures. Not the ones that are in the barn, but the ones that Hershel and Mr. Deputy are behind pushing them forward. Asshole looked like he lost it. Asshole stalked toward thems, "Rick, what the hell are you doing, man?" Things were about to ugly real fast. I didn't need this. I was suppose to be leaving, but Sophia stopped me. Well the spirit of her anyway.

I so lost in thought, that what captured my attention was shots being fired. I came back to reality to hear Mr. Deputy yell, "Shane, enough!" Asshole agreed, "Yea, man. That's enough." Before he continued on with his speech and went to the creature and shot in the head. He, then, continued on, "Enough! Enough looking for a girl who is probably dead!" That's when an unmistakable voice spoke up, "What ya mean? I found that little gurl's doll." Asshole just replied with, "A doll, Daryl. A doll!" He went to the barn door and opened it up. Is he insane?! We all got ready to defend ourselves. Hershel look like reality hit him with a bus, but he looked so broken. So did Maggie, Beth, and Patricia. Everyone fired, but I didn't fire a single shot. I put my gun down and waites for the creature that used to be Sophia. I noticed her spirit beside me. She held my hand. No one noticed her. Her hand was ice cold and she had tears running down her cheeks. The gunfire ceased. Everyone looked relieved, but then there were was another moan. Actually it sounded like two different moans. Next out of the barn, was Sophia and someone I knew. I screamed in pain as everyone looked at me. Hershel noticed who it was. I ran to the person I used to know, but Asshole caught me. Carol tried to run to Sophia, but Daryl kept her from going. Mr. Deputy stepped forward and told Sophia sorry. He pulled the trigger. I got out of Asshole's grasp and ran to the other creature. I knocked its legs from under him and put a bullet in his brain. This creature was very dear to me. It wasn't Cas, Sam, Dean, or Justin. It was Bobby. The father figure after my dad died after making a deal with the yellow-eyed demon to save Dean and me from almost dying. I laid my head on his chest and wept. Everyone looked at me. Only Hershel, Asshole, Daryl, and Mr. Deputy tried to come near me. I heard them approach. I turned around and yelled in agony, "No! Don't touch me!" I then yelled a name, "Cas! Justin!" Not two seconds later, I heard two sets of fluttering wings. I looked at Cas. He rushed over and I desperately looked at him, "Fix him please. You have to fix him. Help him." Cas tried and tried. Justin tried as well, but no success. Cas gave put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry. There's nothing we could do." I wept. Daryl came near me again. This time I let him comfort me. I wept in his arms. I looked at Cas, "Will you tell them? Please Cas?" He nodded and left. I looked at Justin, "Thank you for trying." He nodded and left. I looked at Bobby again. His eyes were still open. I couldn't look at them. I leaned forward and closed his eye lids. I shivered from crying. Everyone gave me a concerned look. I looked at Hershel, "I'm giving him a hunters funeral." He nodded. I got up and Daryl helped me with Bobby.

The sticks were in a pile and Bobby's motionless body laid on top. I poured oil and salt all over him and lit a match. My final words to him were, "Goodbye Bobby." With that I dropped the match and the creature and the piles of sticks was engulfed in flames.