Separated

*Amalia's P.O.V*

Great. A herd of walkers. I'm pregnant. What other surprises are there? Sam decided to state the obvious, "There is a herd of walkers coming this way. We need to go." Dean and I both roll our eyes and say, "Thank you, Captain Obvious." at the same time. Everyone looked at me and Dean and shook their heads. So what we say things at the same time. We were siblings. It happens.

Hershel and everyone got a gun to defend the farm. However, my gut told me that there was no helping this place. "Can't wait inside and for them to pass?" Dean answered, "No. A herd that size will knock the whole place down." He checked his clip. There were of course silver bullets. "Dean, we can't waste these. There are still werewolves and creatures out there. You need normal bullets." He gave an okay look. He unloaded the silver bullets and gave them to me to hang on too. He then reloaded his gun with normal bullets. I hope, "Those aren't filled with rock salt, right?" He shook his head, "No. Those are still in the ones we usually have for ghosts." Andrea looked shocked, "Ghosts? There is no such thing." How can she not believe in ghost when she has seen Crowley and Cas? That makes no sense, "Yes. They are. I don't understand why you don't believe. I mean you saw Crowley and Cas." She looked defeated. Good.

Carol came out of the house, "Carl isn't in the house." What? "I'll find him." I say and ran off before anyone could stop me. I went toward the barn. I bust through the doors. Someone shot, good thing they missed. "Please don't shoot." I say. Carl came out and so did Rick, "Sorry." Carl said. "What are you doing here?" Rick ask. I pointed to Carl, "I told them I would look for him." Rick started to lecture me quietly, "There is a herd out there! You could have died. You just found your brothers and think about Daryl." I put my hand up, "I know. I can handle more than you think. I have been to Hell and back. Damn, I've went to Heaven more times than I remember." He was taken back, "Heaven?" He wasn't a believer. "Yes, Heaven and no I didn't see Him." I replied. He was about to say something else, when the doors were being rattled. Moans and groans of the living dead surrounding us. "Shit." I say. Rick and Carl poured some gasoline everywhere. I took out a lighter, catching on to their plan. They were going to let them in and burn them. We would have to be fast. Rick motioned Carl up the ladder, then looked at me, "Help me with this." I nodded and went to one side of the door. Rick went to the other. He mouthed to three and we let them. We bolted toward the ladder. Rick went up then I did. One of the walkers grabbed my ankle. I kicked it and climbed up again. I light the lighter and dropped it. Flames ignited as soon as the lighter came in contact with the ground. They were all burning and the scent of the smell of burning, rotting flesh made me nauseous. I put my hands on my knees and tried not to puke. Carl rushed over after he noticed, "Amalia?" Rick came over, "What's wrong?" I laughed nervously and said, "Well,um, funny story. I'm pregnant." They looked at me with with a shock and angered look. There was a noise outside and we went to the window, well I staggered over. The RV was there. Thank the...well...I actually don't know, but whatever. "Jump!" the guy from inside. I forgot his name, but oh well. We jumped on top of the RV. We were about to go in, but screams erupted from inside. Great, but they were distracted so we took our chance to get away. However, there was a whoosh from behind me, "Well, hello, Winchester." Oh shit, it's a demon. He grabbed me and I went into martial arts mode. I flipped him over and kicked him in the stomach. I grabbed the demon knife and stabbed him in the head. That way the demon would die and the person didn't become one of those things. I looked up to Rick and Carl gone. Great, now I was separated. I ran toward a direction and hoped that it was the right one or lead to safety. It was. I saw the farm and I ran inside. I locked and blocked the door and hid in a closet. Please just let me live. I didn't know how long I was in there, but I woke up to hearing less moans than there were. I hope everyone is ok.

Dean's P.O.V:
We were at the highway where we agreed to meet up at. Sam, Carol, and I were in Baby. I hope Rick had Amalia, if he didn't, he better run for his life. Sam would help. He would've left our sister and our unborn niece or nephew. Once we saw everyone here, we got out of the car. I didn't see Daryl or Amalia. I hope he had her. I heard motorcycle and looked see Daryl, but no Amalia. I looked at Rick, "Where's our sister?" He looked around and the color drained from his face. Tears stinged my eyes as Daryl came over, "Where's Amalia?" I stalked toward Rick, "You son of a bitch!" Sam had tears in his eyes, but he held me back, "Dean! Let him explain!" I shrugged him off of me. I looked to Daryl and he was pissed and already tears streaming down his face. "Where is she?" he asked. Rick looked down, "She was behind us one second, then when I looked back she wasn't there." His voice was cracking, "I'm sorry." I went over calmy then punched him in the face. Everyone was yelling at me to stop, but I punched him again. Sam eventually got me off of him and I shrugged him off. I didn't want anyone to touch me. I leaned against the impala and cried. I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Sam and Carol. "Dean, are you ok?" Her voice was kind and soft. I didn't answer. Sam asked, "Dean. How are you holding up?" I looked at them and said, "I wish I couldn't feel a damn thing."

*Hey, guess who's back?! Me! Sorry for the short chapter. I forgot my password, but I found it on a piece of paper. :)*