Warning

*Amalia's P.O.V*
I ran to Dean and Sam. They were helping Mr.Deputy out with the other barn. I got in there, "Dean. Sam. Can I talk to you?" They nodded and followed out of the barn. We got to a secluded spot. I stop and turn around, "We have a problem." Dean gave a look of well-go-on. Before I had a chance to open my mouth, there was a familiar flutter of wings. I turn to look at the trenchcoat angel, "Cas?" "We have a problem. Angels and Demons can stop this apocalypse. We don't know what it is." Dean turned pale, as did Sam. I sighed, "Well we have another problem. Crowley has come to visit." Dean looked beyond annoyed, "Why does he have to show up at this very moment?" I continued on but a stupid British accent decided to speak instead, "Well that's not very nice, Dean." All of us spoke at the same time, "Crowley." He did his signature smile and stepped forward. I took a step back, "What do you want?" He only shook his head, "Nothing actually. Not yet anyway," he looked straight at me then continued, "I only came to warn you." Sam noticed Crowley's stare and put his arm around me and pushing me behind him. "What's this warning then?" Sam asked. Crowley chuckled, "Winter isn't the thing coming for you." And just like that he vanished.

The flashes of the pit started to flood my mind again. I grip onto Sam's shirt. Tears stinging my eyes. Dean came over to me, "What's wrong?" I looked at Cas. Cas nodded toward me. I took a shaky breath, "When I was in Hell, there were certain demons that tortured me and made me torture other people." Dean and Sam looked nervous. "Lucifer, the demon I made a deal with, and Crowley." I said. Dean looked pissed and so did Sam. Dean stormed off. "Now he hates me." I said. Sam hugged me, "No, he doesn't. I'm pissed that you didn't tell us, but I'm more pissed at the fact Crowley did that to you. It's the same with Dean." I nodded and pulled back. I felt dirty again. I could just feel the demon's hands on me. My skin crawled. I shivered. I need to find Daryl.

Everyone was gathered around a car finding out what to do with Randal. The only people who weren't there was Dean, Sam, and Daryl. I heard the shed doors open and close. It was Daryl with blood on his hands. He came up and took notice of me. He tried to hide his hands from me. I didn't care though. I knew what happened. I did the same thing with some monsters. He looked at the group, "He has about 30 men. Automatic weapons. If they come, the men will be dead. The women are gonna wish they were." I walked over to him. I looked up at him, "Follow me." I walked toward the direction of the woods. Daryl grabbed his crossbow and followed me. I feel everyone's eyes on us but at this moment I did not care.

We got to the woods and I turned around, "Remeber that place we thought Sophia stayed at?" He nodded. "Can you show the way?" He nodded once more and took the lead. He grabbed my hand in the process and intertwined our fingers. It's a good thing I snuck some condoms into my jacket pocket.

We arrived at the little house in no time. He stopped and looked at me, "Why are we 'ere?" I smirked and motioned him to follow. He did as told. I pulled out my knife and and crept inside the door. Daryl did the same thing. We went through the house, making sure no walkers had got in. He shut the door when he came in and the last place we looked was a bedroom. It was actually pretty clean. Dusty, but no blood so.

Daryl set his crossbow on his back, "Why are we-" I cut him off with a kiss. He responded immediately and kissed back. He knew what I wanted. It's a good thing he wanted the same. I could feel his sexual tension. He took of his crossbow and knife. I did the same. His hands were back on me. He kissing my neck and jawline then he stopped. "I don't have any condoms." I pulled 4 out of my jacket pocket. He smirked and kissed me. His tongue licking my bottom lip for entrance. I decided to tease him and keep my mouth closed. He grunted in annoyance. His weight was pushing me backwards. My back hit a wall and gasped. Daryl took this opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. We fought over dominance, but he won.

My hands quickly found there way to his vest and slided it off. His hands decided to mess with my belt and tug at it making our kissing deeper. He unhooked my belt and slid it out of the belt loops. He stopped kissing and slowly made his way down to where my jeans were. He buttoned them and he slowly slid them off, kissing my thighs as he did. Once my jeans were off, he started on my jacket and shirt. He pled off my jacket and then he slowly crept his fingers under my shirt. His fingers seemed to crave every curve of my body. He took my shirt off and then led to the bed. Only did he know I had a different plan. I pushed him on the bed and I climbed on him.

He smirked, "I'm likin' this." I smirked and slowly unbottoned his shirt. His chest seemed to shiver with my touch. I liked it. I kissed his chest and his stomach and then took his shirt off. Next was his pants. We already took off our shoes, so we didn't need to worry. I unbottoned his pantas and took them off with ease. I sat him up and started dancing on him. I used to work at a striper club when I lost track of Dean and Sam.

His hands grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze. What happened next, was not a surprise to me. He pulled onto him. I was straddling him. He kissed my neck and breasts. His hands quickly went around my back and unhooked my bra. He took it off and massaged one breast while kissing my neck. I moaned his name quietly. He turned us to where we were laying on the bed with him on top.

He took my panties off and went down low. He kissed my inner thighs, a lot closer to my area than last time. He, once again, gave me a hickey. He looked up at me, "I wanna try somethin'." I nodded my head. I knew what he was going to do. His tongue worked like magic as he started to eat me out. I moaned loudly, "Oh, Daryl!" My back arched and I was getting closed to my climax, but he stopped. He licked his lips, "Ya taste good." He pulled his boxers off and slid on a condom. He postioned himself over me. He kissed me passionately and trusted in and out. I moaned in his mouth. His tongue already forcing its way in to my mouth. Both our grunts and moans were only of pleasure. Before we knew it both of us reached our climax and he collapsed onto me with exhaustion. I kissed his head and let him lay there. We were both breathing hard. He looked at me and kissed my nose, "Ya know there is 3 more." I smirked and he kissed me again.

*Dean's P.O.V*
I stormed off because I was angry that Crowley had tortured my sister. He probably thought I hate her. I don't. I would never stop loving my sister. I need? to go to her and hug her. I made my way back to camp. Everyone was gathered around the car looking confused. Sam came up the same time I did, "Cas had to leave." I nodded my head and looked around for Amalia. She wasn't here, "Where's my sister?" Sam and I looked at them but everyone else looked somewhere else. Something was up, then it hit me. That redneck dude was missing too. I do not need to know, "Nevermind. I think I know." Sam was still confused, "Where?" I sigh, "Where ever redneck dude is. She is." He seemed to catch my drift. He cringed. I laughed, "This is what happens when you got jealous. You don't spend time with her. You get a mini-me." Sam chuckled, "Yep. Now I have to deal with two of you." Everyone chuckled. Even the bald head dude. He looked so stiff. A grey-haired woman approached Sam, "I don't think we have properly introduced ourselves," she looked at both Sam and I, "I'm Carol." She then began intrdoucing us to everyone. There was Dale, Glenn, Maggie, Beth, Hershel, T-Dog, Andrea, Rick, Shane, Lori, and her kid Carl.

We introduced ourselves and then we heard footsteps. Sam and I automatically put guns up. Amalia put up her hands, "Chill. It's just me." Daryl, I think, was behind her. I could tell they went somewhere to have fun. It's gross, but she is really a mini-me. We put our guns down. A flutter of wings was heard and we find Cas and Justin. "What do you guys want?" Shane asked, rather rudely. Cas and Justin looked at him with no emotion, "We figured out what Crowley meant."