Betrayal Part 3

Time forward skip: Randal's End

*Shane's P.O.V*

I had devised a plan to kill as many of the people as possible. It starts with 'Shane' telling Randal that he wants to join the group. While he is walking, I will snap his neck and let him turn. I will ram Shane's face into a tree and make it look like Randal attacked me. I could kill Rick and anyone else in my way of getting my target. Her. The Special girl.

I went into the barn where that kid was. I could hear him trying to escape from his 'tied' up situation. He was blindfolded and beaten up from Daryl's interrogation. I didn't think that redneck had it in him.

I opened the barn door and I could hear his movements still and his breathe increasing. I unhooked him, but he still had rope on his wrists. I led him to the woods. off. Let the fun begin.

We walked through the woods. I pushed him down once we were a good ways into the woods. I took his blindfold off and he tensed and tried to back away, "I know I'm probably the last person see right now, huh. Listen, I'm gonna take you out of here, okay? I'm gonna get this off you so you can breathe. But I want you to keep quiet, okay? You listen good. Do you hear me? Okay?" He nodded his head frantically. "Don't do anything stupid." I added on. I carefully took of the duct tape and he gave out a painful sound. He whimpered and panted. "Hey, hey, keep quiet." I tried to talk in my best gentle voice. I looked around and asked, "Noe your group, you know where they're at?" I know he knows where they are. He shook his head no. I slapped his face and asked again. He finally gave me the truth, "We had a camp on the highway. Who knows if they're there now." I smirked, "So you gonna take me to them?" He looked hesitant, "Why?" I thought up a lie to tell him quickly, "Cause I'm done with this group. I don't want anything to do with them." He nodded, "Ok."

We got up and pushed roughly toward the highway. He then said, "You don't have to be so rough. We're on the same side here." I tuned him out but I could still hear him. I turned around and walked backwards making sure nothing was coming, "Less talking. More walking." He apologized, "Sorry. I talk a lot when I'm nervous." He went on about what his group was like and all that. Right as he was talking that's when I made my move. He gave out a short scream and dropped dead. I headed toward a tree and slammed into it. I dragged my face down it. I rolled over when I got to the bottom.

I walked back towards camp, but hid in the bushes. I had the gun my hand and then hid it in a pile of leaves. I, then, emerged from the woods and called out, "Rick! Rick! He's armed. He's got my gun." Lori and Carl were there. I could feel the real Shane trying to tell them it wasn't him, but there was no success. Lori was the first to speak, "What happened?" Carl was next, "Are you ok?" I answered softly, "Yeah. The little bastard snuck up behind me clubbed me in the nose." Rick started giving out orders to people. He ordered Daryl, Glenn, T-Dog and me to come along to get him. Perfect.

*Amalia's P.O.V*

Something seemed off. One does simply sneak up on Asshole, and him not notice. I couldn't put my finger on it, but this did not seem like Shane at all. He took a glance at me. His stare was unsettling. Rick started ordering people. He told Daryl, Glenn, and T-Dog to come with him and the rest of us to stay in the house. I followed his order and told people to come on. Daryl came over and kissed me on the cheek then the lips. It was gingerly and sweet. It felt nice. What am I doing? I need to get everyone in the house. I smiled and commanded, "Come on. In the house guys."

Dean and Sam came up totally unaware of the situation. "What's going on?" I updated them on what was happening. They volunteered to help Rick but he declined. They were to be helping me with keeping everyone in the house.

It's been hours since they left. They weren't back yet and I was getting anxious. I started bouncing on my heels and releasing a lot of paranoid sighs. Hershel came up beside me, "They'll be ok." Like that helps. I just smile and walk up to where Carl was. Well should have been. I opened the door to find no Carl. Damn it.

I went downstairs to tell Lori that Carl is missing, but soon heard a gun shot. I went out on the porch. Why the hell was there only one shot? That can't be good.

*Carl's P.O.V*

I snuck out to find my dad. I was walking across the field when I spotted a figure. It was Dad. He was kneeling down over Shane. He had blood all over his chest. Dad had his blood on his hands. "Dad?" I called out. He looked at me in pain. I knew what he did wasn't easy, but he just killed Shane. Why? I was afraid of my dad, now. I didn't notice him walk toward me. I pulled out a gun I had and pointed it at him. He looked confused and hurt.

However, he wasn't who I was pointing at. It was a monster. "Carl, it's not what it looks like." I pulled the trigger. Dad seemed surprised and looked behind him to see the monster laying on the ground. I started crying. Dad came over to me and held me close.

We headed back to the farm, but we heard moans. We looked behind us to see a horde of walkers. I was now really scared. What is going to happen to us?