Betrayal Part 2

*Demon Shane's P.O.V*

The woman Lori who was pregnant came to check on Shane. She loves him, but denies it. She was concerned about him working by himself. I replied like Shane would, "I'm fine." She wasn't having it. So I climbed down. I felt someone's eyes watching us. I turned slightly to see my target. I was supposed to keep an eye on her for Crowley, making sure she didn't die. She was a sight though, even for a human. She doesn't know that she is a special human though. She has the...you know I won't say. She walked toward the crossbow man, Daryl. I don't understand what she sees in him. It disgusts me.

*Daryl's P.O.V*

I saw 'er walk toward me. 'Er hair flowing behind 'er. I was smitten. I fell for 'er. "Earth to Daryl." She said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shook my head, "What?" She smirked, "Checking me out were you?" I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me, "Ya know me to well." She snaked her arms around me and leaned forward. As I leaned toward 'er lips, there was a voice, "Amalia! Come here, now!" Her eldest brother. She groaned. She pecked my lips and went to 'er brother. I went into the woods to hunt again. It got my mind of Merle and Amalia, considerin' she turns me on just by walkin' my way. Damn that girl.

*Dean's P.O.V*

I needed to talk to Amalia. It was very important that I knew. "Yeah?" She asked. I simply looked at her, "You are using protection right?" Her mouth fell open. She was lost for words. It was quite funny. I chuckled. She shook her head, "Is that all you wanted me for?" I laughed and shook my head no, "No. I need help with protecting the place. Spray painting demon traps, salting the doors and windows, etc. Sam is off helping Carol. If I didn't know any better she and Sam have something going on." I saw roll her eyes, "Alright. And that doesn't mean anything." We went off toward the direction of the house to begin our work.

We were demon proofing the house and pissed off spirits and angels. I saw Andrea looking at me smiling. I went over to her leaving Amalia to work. I smirked and leaned on the doorway, "You know Andrea, last time someone looked at me like that, I got laid." She smirked and teased me with her hands, "Well, I guess you will tonight. Just come in my tent." I nodded and went back to Amalia who was looking at me, "You are using protection right?" She used my words against me. I ruffled her hair and lightly pushed her. She laughed and we finished up.

It was dinnertime by the time we were done. We ate a good dinner and now it was time to have some fun. Sam and Carol seemed like they were hitting it off. Amalia grabbed Daryl and headed straight to the tent. God only knows what freaky things are happening in there. I headed to where Andrea was, "Hey." She smiled and pulled toward a vacant tent. As soon as we got in there, she kissed me roughly and started to slip off my jacket. This was going to be a fun night.