Saving Him

~Amalia's P.O.V~
I have to be careful if a Djinn is here. I cannot let it touch me. Let's see how to kill it. Sam killed by a severe blow to the head. If I could find something heavy enough to do the job, I could kill it. I need to help Daryl out of here. I tear a piece of shirt and tied it around the wound, so the arrow wouldn't move. I heard footsteps coming so I darted behind the trees, near Daryl. I crouched down just as the Djinn came into view. There is that son of a bitch. It crouched next to Daryl and I tensed up, thinking of the time Dean was in the same position. I held my breath, watching the Djinn. "Don't bring her into this, Merle." I heard Daryl mumble. The Djinn nodded satisfied with the hallucinations he gave Daryl. He turned around and I found a big log. I crept up behind him and bashed him on the head. He was knocked out cold,  but not dead, so I continuously bashed him in the head til he was dead.

Blood everywhere, on the ground, my shirt, hands, and the log. It mixed into the creek. I looked at Daryl, who was still muttering to Merle. I ran back over to him. He muttered, "Amalia is a great girl, Merle." It made me smile and blush. I put one of his  arms around my shoulder and pulled him up. That seemed to snap him out of it, "What are ya doin' 'ere?" I scoffed, "Apparently saving your ass." He grunted and tried to push me off, but I kept a firm grip. He tried again, "I'm helping you now stop." He did as I said. We came to the step hill that we had to climb. It took him a bit, but we eventually got up. He laid down on the ground. His wound was bleeding badly, "I need to you bite down on this." I handed him a piece of stick. He looked at me weirdly. I shoved into his mouth and made him bite it. I think he got the memo. I unwrapped the bandage I made with my shirt. He looked down to what I was doing. I pushed his head back without even looking. I breathed in and released. I grabbed the arrow and pulled hard. He grunted in pain and muttered an ow. It was really bleeding now. I cut off half my shirt and wrapped it around him. He spit out the piece of wood, "That hurt like a bitch." I smirk and help him up slowly. He took notice to my stomach. It was where the wendigo had slashed me. I looked at his eyes and they were dark. They weren't dark with lust, but with anger. I made him look at me, "I'm fine." He noticed my scars. "Who did 'hat to ya?" He demanded. I shook my head and looked down. He placed his hand under my chin and made me look at him, "Who?" I looked at him sternly, "I'm fine. Just leave it alone." He pulled me into a hug, which surprised me. He looked down again to see my arms and hands covered in blood, "Ya alright?" I nod and quickly lied to him, "It's yours." He can't know about the Djinn, frankly no one needs to know that there are more than those creatures out there. I stand up and hold my hand out for him to take. He took it and pulled himself up. I put his arm around my shoulders and helped him walk. The horse was that I had rode out here was, now, gone, again.

We got back to the farm a while after. I saw Mr. Deputy, Asshole, and I think T-Dog came running toward us with their weapons pointing at us. "Are ya gonna shoot?" Daryl said. They all relaxed until 2 shoots rang out. Daryl slipped out of my grip and fell to the ground and I had a sharp pain in my shoulder. Asshole came running toward me while T-Dog and Deputy were helping up Daryl, "I didn't mean it."  Daryl noticed my shoulder, "Ya alright?" I nod as he passed out. Asshole was keeping pressure on the gun shot. Andrea came running toward us, "Oh my god. Is he alive?" Deputy answered her, "Yea. Just unconscious." She sighed in relief and walked away with T-Dog, Deputy, and an unconscious Daryl. Asshole went behind me pushed me gently forward keeping pressure on the wound. There was a silence between us until he broke it, "How are you not screaming in pain?" I stop walking and he bumped into me. I turn around, "I've been through worse pain." I turn back around and continue to walk, while keeping pressure on the gun wound. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked. I glanced behind me to see his eyes filled with lust. I roll my eyes and continue to walk.

I got to the house and went in looking for Daryl. I finally found him and Hershel stitching him up. "Hey." I say. Hershel finished up the last stitch and turned to me, "You too?" I nod. He patted a chair next to him. I sat down waiting for him to get the cleaning supplies. He proceeded to pull my shirt to wear he could see the wound. Good thing there isn't any major scars in the place, however, I noticed him glancing at the hand prints and my tattoo, but he didn't say anything. He stitched it up considering that the bullet went clean through, got up and left. I looked over to Daryl noticing he had no shirt on. I blushed. Wait, why am I blushing? I can't blush. However, I found myself still staring. He turned over on the side that wasn't hurt, giving me a view of his back. He was muscular and had scars. I couldn't stop myself from walking over. I felt so bad for him. He was abused as a child, so that's why he was so reserved and tried not to be apart of the group. I sat down on the bed and my hand hesitantly reached over to his back. My hand made contact and I felt electricity flow through me. I breathed in and out tracing his scars and muscle lines. I felt him move so I stopped, until he muttered, "Don't stop." I continued to trace everything on his back until he turned toward me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, our faces centimeters apart. I could feel his breath on my lips. I looked into his eyes that seemed to be glowing with an emotion that was something I did not see often, love. Our lips were almost touching when Asshole opened the door. He smirked, "Am I interrupting something?" Daryl and I both grunt denying it, moving from each other quickly. I stood up and walked down the hallway. However, I stopped when I heard Asshole talking, "She doesn't need someone like you. She'll fall for me soon. You won't be able to feel her sinful skin. " He closed the door before Daryl could say something. I headed downstairs quickly and bumped into Carl on my way out, "Sorry." I get out the door and heard someone else call out. It was Lori. "You alright?" She asks. I look back at her, "Just peachy." She sat down on the porch and patted next to her. I sat down and put my hands on my knees. She gave me a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder, "What's wrong?" I shook my head in annoyance, "Asshole." She looked at me surprised to what I said, "Excuse me?" "No. Not you. Bald man in there." I said. She seemed to get it, "What did Shane do now?" I can't tell her about what happened between Daryl and I. I thought of a lie to tell, "I was checking on Daryl making sure he was ok when Asshole came in. I walked out of the room and heard him say 'She doesn't need someone like you. She'll fall for me soon. You won't be able to feel her sinful skin.'" She looked shocked and jealous. Why was she jealous? The door opened again, revealing Carol, "Amalia, Daryl won't eat anything. Could you give it a try?" I nodded and took the plate from her and headed back in.

*Daryl's P.O.V*
It felt good when she was tracin' over my scars. When I slightly moved she stopped. I said somethin' that was like foreign language to me, "Don't stop." My voice was low and raspy. My body soon took over and turned back to her. I grabbed her hand pulled 'er closer to me. Our faces were merely centimeters apart. Our breath fannin' over each other. We looked into each other eyes. She was studying mine and I studied hers. A perfect shade of green. My lips almost came in contact with hers when someone opened the door. It was a smirkin' Shane, "Am I interrupting something?" Amalia and I both grunt in denial, quickly pulling away. She walked out and Shane spoke, "She doesn't need someone like you. She'll fall for me soon. You won't be able to feel her sinful skin." He shut the door before I had the chance to answer. I felt rage, but I knew he was right. She didn't need someone like me, but why was tracing my scars? Was she actually attracted to me?

A couple of minutes later Carol came in with a plate of food. I covered myself with the sheet. "Here's dinner." She said. I shook my head, "I don't want any." She sighed, "Thank you. You've done more than her own father." She took the plate and went downstairs. I didn't want to see anyone, not even Amalia. Of course, though, she came up anyway with the plate of food. She set it down, "Eat or I'll force fed you." I grunt. She can't be serious. "Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you." She grabbed the fork and my face, forcing my mouth open. She put food in the fork and put it in my mouth. I didn't chew. I was too annoyed. "Chew it or you won't get dessert." She commanded. Dessert? What dessert? I chewed it slowly and swallowed, "Happy?" She gave a short nod and handed me the plate, "Please eat." 'er voice sounded weak. I looked at her. She was exhausted. She had dirt all over her and dark circles under her eyes. I put the plate down and pulled 'er onto the bed. She didn't object. I made her lay down and as soon as 'er head it the pillow she fell asleep. I felt the warmth comin' off 'er. She looked peaceful sleepin'. I admired 'er slim figure, until I traveled down to her stomach. The scar she told me not to worry about. The scars were nasty looking. However, it didn't look like any scar I've seen before. It definitely looked like some kind of animal. Maybe a bear? 

I gently reached over to get the plate of food and ate, just so she knew I ate. I guarantee she didn't eat, which made me worried. I was fallin' for 'er and I don't think I can stop it.