Betrayal Part 1

*Crowely's P.O.V*

Amalia Mary Winchester. My little toy. My own personal desire. It's a shame that she doesn't know that I gave her a gift in Hell. I can't wait til she figures it out. She won't know what hit her. However Dean and Sam have this gift too. It's very unfornate, but I can't let Moose and Squirrel die. It would break poor little Tiger's heart. There will be blood though, and lots of it. Betrayl will happen. It's only a matter of time.

*Shane's P.O.V*

I saw black smoke coming toward and I didn't have time to react. All I remember is it going into me. I was there mentally, but I couldn't control my actions. I heard a voice in my head, "Don't worry. I will get what you want." I was scared. What did he mean? What did I want? I didn't know what was going on. I couldn't do anything, as much as I tried. I came up to Lori. "Hey." I guess I said. She gave a glare, "What do you want?" I wanted tell her how much I loved her and that this wasn't me, but would she believe me? The voice laughed, "You can't do anything. You are not in control Shane Walsh." I was for once scared since shit hit the fan. I was hoping no one would get hurt, especially Lori or Carl.

*Amalia's P.O.V*

I was helping Dean with the car. My appearance was well you can say, a grease monkey along with my brother. He was working under the car while I was giving her an oil change. My hands, face, and clothes were covered in grease and oil. I felt someone behind me. I was about to go into defensive mode, but I felt familar hands go up my body. I smirked. His rough making his way to the hem of the skinny jeans I was wearing. He tugged on them. I knew what he wanted, but I decided to tease him. I just leaned forward more. I'm pretty sure he liked it cause his hands tensed up. We didn't notice Dean watching us, "Please don't have sex on my baby." I turned to him with my hands on my hips, "I guess we will go in your 'baby.'" He shook his head, "Nope. That's my sex spot." I laughed and continued with the oil change. Daryl ended up helping as well which earned points for Dean. Sam came over with sandwiches and somehow cold beers. I took one eagerly. I twisted the camp off the same time and way as Dean. Sam and Daryl were looking at us weirdly. I took notice of this and questioned, "What?" Sam put his hands over his face and shook his head, "I have another Dean. What did I do to deserve this?" Dean only chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Well, you were jealous of her so I spent time with her." Sam groaned, "Worst decision I've ever made." All of laughed, even Daryl.

The day went by fast, but I was still concerned about Crowley. According to Cas and Justin, there was a threat coming, but however they are not sure when and what it was. Which earned a comment from Dean, "Well that's great Cas. You know we'll just wait for it to happen." Justin kept sneaking glances at me like he knows a little more than they let on. I needed to know what was up. So I went into the field and called for Justin, "Justin. I need to ask you something." I heard a flutter of wings behind me. I turn around. "What is it Amalia?" I sigh and look him dead in the eyes, "What else is going on with Crowley? I saw you sneaking glances at me with worried eyes. Now tell me and don't you lie to me." He looked like a deer caught in headlights, "Well, um-" I interrupted him, "Just tell me." "He is going to try and take you when the attack happens. He wants to make you into a....vampire." He said, truthfully. I stared at him wide-eyed. I didn't even blink. I was scared and angry. I was scared of Crowley and angry that he wants me to become the thing that I hunt for living. I will not let that happen. I won't let him take me.

I stood there in front of Justin, "Thank you for being honest with me." I left him standing there. I heard the flutter of wings meaning he left. There was no way I am becoming a vampire. I would die first.

I walked toward the camp and saw Shane and Lori. Shane was working on a mill and Lori was trying to tell him to take a break.