Up And Around

*Amalia's P.O.V*
I felt someone's arms around me. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to get used to the brightness of the sun shining through the window. Once they adjusted, I found Daryl merely inches from my face. He had a bandage around his head and torso. I wanted to stay like this, to feel his warmth and his arms around me. His strong arms wrapped around my waist, tightening as if not wanting to let me go. I lean into his touch and my face moves closer to his. I closed my eyes about to kiss him, but surprisingly I was kissed instead. His lips were rough, but warm. I kissed back wanting more. I managed to get my arms around his neck and pull him closer. His tongue found its way into my mouth without hesitation, not asking for permission. I let him take over, for now, but I will be dominant. 

Our positions had changed to where he was on top of me kissing and gently biting my neck, making me release soft moans. He seemed to be pleased with my submission, but he had another thing coming. I took over and carefully flipped him to where I was on top. He seemed surprised, but his hands soon found their way to my lower back and thighs. I placed soft kisses on his face and jawline. I was trailing kisses up and down his neck making him groan. I'm not sure why we were doing this, but it felt right, so I wasn't stopping.

We were still kissing and biting each other, when heavy footsteps were coming up the stairs. We quickly straightened ourselves and pretended like nothing happened. I was acting like I was picking up the plate of food he actually ate. The door opened to reveal Mr. Deputy and Asshole. "Good mornin' guys." Mr. Deputy greeted. He earned a grunt from Daryl. I had some manners still, "Morning." Asshole was looking me up and down with a smirk on his face. He had no shame. I looked at him in disgust, "If want to screw someone, go get someone else cause I am not going to." His shameless smirk disappeared and an angry expression took its place. I gave me a quick smirk and crossed my arms. Daryl was trying not to laugh. Mr. Deputy looked at Asshole in disappointment. "Carol needs your help." Asshole stated and he left with Mr. Deputy hot on his heels. I was about to get dressed in some clean clothes when I remembered Daryl was in the room. I turned around to face him, only to find him standing in front of me. I jumped a little, "Um...could you turn around?" He shook his head no. He leaned down toward my ear and whispered, "Let me help ya." I shivered as his hands started to lift up my shirt. I raised my arms, only to wince in pain from my shoulder. "Ow. Damn." I said. He stopped and lifted my injured shoulder carefully and helped me get out of my sleeve. I thanked him and he helped me with the other sleeve. He looked at me with his blue eyes that were filled with lust and something else, the love he looked at me with from yesterday.

He helped me get a shirt on and helped me get dressed. His hands started to wander to places where they were forbidden, so I playfully smacked them away. He chuckled when I did. It was his turn to get dressed, well more of me helping him getting into his vest, but I couldn't stop my hands from wandering either. He didn't stop me from running my hands across his arms or anything. I smiled and stopped and started to walk out the door when he pulled me back in and kissed me. His kisses were warm and sweet. I kissed back and we parted. We both smiled. Daryl Dixon was actually smiling. We walked out of the house, separately making sure not to rise suspicion. Carol noticed Daryl, "Up and around I see." He grunts and goes into his tent followed by Andrea. I felt like my insides were burning, but I knew what this feeling was. It happened all the time in high school, jealously. I found someone I like, then, a whore had to take him. "Did you hear me Amalia?" Carol asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to her, "I am sorry. I lost in thought." She turned her attention to the tent, "He has opened up a lot more since you came." I looked at her, "What do you mean?" She gave a small smile, "He never let anyone in or talked much. He always kept to himself and talked Merle, if they weren't trying to kill each other." I gave a small chuckle as did she. She turned to look at me and I looked at her, "What I wanted to know earlier was if you would be kind enough to look for Sophia while Daryl is hurt. I know you just met us a couple weeks ago, but I can't stand it if my little girl is out there. I would go out there if I knew how to protect myself, but I don't." I nodded, "Of course I will. No little girl should be alone." She smiled and hugged me and I returned it. I went into the house looking for the rock salt. I wanted to be prepared.